KYUHYUN'S MADNESS

It's me or him?

Chapter 4:

 

Ryowook POV

 

Hmmmm what’s wrong with Kyu? He look little bit upset.. well actually he has been playing his favorite game for about two hours but he never win, even for once. Why do I know that? You know Kyu always shout loudly and throw his fist to the air as celebration when he won, he will make sure that we know that he just won the game. But for the last two hours he kept playing his game with angry look. It’s so weird you know, he is GaemGyu not for nothing. He seemed bothered. Plus, he will throw death glare to Hyuky hyung’s door for once in a while.

“Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” he’s screaming and throw his slapped his laptop. Seriously.. is that Cho Kyuhyun I know? As far I know he is so protective toward his gadget, that’s why he never let Hae hyung to touch them since Hae hyung has special skill to broke any gadget he touch.

Now Kyu is giving dagger look to Hyukjae hyung’s door. He seems so mad toward it, I don’t know why? Hyuky hyung’s door seems fine for me. Or it’s because he hates the color? But  I don’t remember Kyu hates brown color. Or maybe he hates the words “Anchovy’s world” sticker that is plastered in the door? Ahhhh it’s so confusing. This time Kyu is far from being cute ><

“Why do you look at Hyukjae’s door curiously Wook?”

Suddenly Yesung hyung stand beside me already carrying his beloved turtle

“Aniyo hyung, it just Kyu seemed so angry with Hyuky hyung’s door.” I answered honestly. Yesung hyung then turned his head toward kyu’s direction.

“I guess so, maybe he hates the color” He assumed with serious expression in his face.

“Don’t think so.” I argued

“Why? Ddang hates some particular colors too, like red, yellow , it hates bright colors, maybe Kyu hates them too.” He insisted.

Duh hyung, the color of the door is not bright color, and how could you know that Ddang hates them, is it even tell you? I argued in my head, I just could roll my eyes knowing that no one can beat Yesung hyung when it come to his turtle.

“Kyu, hweyo? Is there something wrong with the door?” Yesung hyung asked to the uppset Kyu.

“Pffft” Kyu just puffed his cheeks which made him cuter.

“Are you angry to the door?” He asked again. Kyu just gave him death glare which Yesung hyung didn’t notice.

“Wooky, isn’t Hyuk sick? Hae asked you to make porridge, right?” Yesung hyung asked, and for some reason Kyu seemed interested with the topic.

“Neh.” I answered shortly.

“I haven’t seen him yet.” He murmured before rushed inside the bedroom. I and Kyu follow him excitedly.

Inside Hyuky hyung’s room we found Hyuky and Hae hyung slept calmly hugging each other. Kyu widening his eyes in disbelieve and seemed angrier than before. I wonder why, since eunhae hugging is common thing for us.

Hae hyung than open his eyes slowly, he is light sleeper of course our presence will wake him up, while Hyuky hyung still sleep soundless.

“Ssssttt don’t be noise Hyuk is sleeping.” He placed his index finger in his mouth.

“Is he okay now?” Yesung hyung asked with his whisper

“He’s better.” Hae hyung did the same thing

“Since he get better, I think you should move to your own room hyung.” Kyu suggested, he didn’t bother to slow his voice down.

“Why?” Hae hyung asked innocently

“Because you will just disturb his rest if you stay. You now he needs rest.” Kyu said with his final tone.

“But what if he needs something. I am here to help him you know.” Hae hyung said stubbornly.

“Tsk hyung, you know Hyukjae hyung is not baby, he can tell us if he need something. Beside there us here, we can help him” Kyu seemed lost his patient

“But?” Hae hyung was about to argue when Teuky hyung came

“Lee Donghae what are you doing here.” He asked

“Ah hyung, I am here for hyuky? He is sick.” He answered

“Hyuk is sick?”

“Yup.” Hae hyung nodded his head

“Go back to your room” Teuky hyung ordered

“But hyung, what if…”

“He needs rest Hae.” Teuky hyung tried to console him

“So, do you think I will disturb him?”

“Exactly.” Teuky hyung nodded, Kyu smirked

“Why?”

“Because all of members, you disturbed Hyuk the most.” Teuky hyung almost rolled his eyes.

“Mwo?” Donghae hyung seemed so shocked with the fact. Tsk Donghae hyung still doesn’t realize that he disturbed Hyuky hyung a lot  huh?

“Now go to your own room.” Teuky hyung dragged the sulking Hae hyung.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

Kekekkek finally Eunhae is separated.. I must thanks to Teuky hyung for this. I was damn mad earlier when I know that Hae will slip Hyuk. Tsk, my intention was to forbid Hae visit Minho tonight but I got the worse huh? I wonder if I got sick is Hae gonna take care of me the same way he took care of the monkey?  Ah… I got brilliant Idea for tomorrow

Now everybody left Hyukjae’s room already there’s only me here watching the sleeping monkey. And he doesn’t seem affected with the little drama happened earlier. Aish this monkey…

I decided to leave the room as well. When I reached the leaving room Yewook welcomed me with weird stare on their face. They looked at me as I danger creature or something like that.

“What’s wrong with you guys?” I asked directly

“Ummmm actually…” Wooky seemed doubt

“Ya, Kyu do you hate Hyuk’s door?” Yesung hyung asked. Curiousity plastered in his weird face.

“What? Why would I?” I asked defensively

“Because you thrown dagger look to it earlier. You seemed so hate it.”

“Now I didn’t” I even folded my arms in my chest as for defense

“ Yes you did.” He insisted

“Whatever” I then left them.

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

I woke up the next morning with strange feeling.. it’s like something missing. Then I realized that Hae was not beside me. I remembered that he slept with me last night? But where is he now? Did he wake up before me? My question is answered when Donghae peeked inside my room trough my door.

“Hyuk?” He asked hesitantly

“Come in Hae.” I then woke up from my bead ready to take a bath

“Are you okay now?”He sat on my bed.

“I guess so, now I am going to take a bath.”

“Okay I will wait for you outside.” He then left my room.

After finishing my bath I directly headed to kitchen ready to eat. There I found Ryewook busy prepared for Hae and Sungmin Hyung, while Tesung hyung tried to feed his turtle. Okay did my eyes just play prank on me or is it real? I can’t find Kyu here. Is he still sleep?

“Oh  hyuk.” Sungmin hyung greeted me. I sat up beside her.

“Where is Kyu? Is he still sleep? I think KRY must has rehearsal this morning?” I asked to Sungmin hyung since he Kyu’s room mate

“Oh he’s still sleep. I tried to wake him up, he just groaned instead of replying me, Gezz that kid, getting ruder and ruder.” Sungmin hyung complained.. I wonder why Sungmin hyung keeps complain about the rude behavior of Kyuhyun, I mean we all know him already.. it’s just so common thing that he is rude. Seriously hyung…

“I will wake up Kyu.” Suddenly Hae volunteered his self . nobody bother to say yes or no, everyone is  busy eating.

The next ten minutes Hae was back with worried expression in his face

“Kyu is sick, he has fever!” Hae shouted dramatically.

 

========================================================================================

 

Hi everyone >< kekke sorry for the super late and short update….#bow

I kinda busy lately. I get job now and I work from 7.00 to 17.00  so I don’t have much time to write… anyway just as usual still lot of grammatical and typo error here,, mianhe but I AM lousy in this… ahhh and not much eunhae nor kyuhae in this chapy.. but enjoy it >< again comments are loved

 

Comment reply

gitonk: thanks for the wonderful comment dear and sorry not much kyuhae moment in this chapter.. maybe next chapter?? ><

Rumfishy: hello new reader.. enjoy the story >< and of course everyone can suggest the ending.. I welcome them.. and I still don’t know how to end it… kkekek little bit confusing..

XinGTvb, purplekpop : here is the update you want.. thanks for reading.