Reharsal

It's me or him?

Kyuhyun POV

 

I hummed my favorite song happily while looking at my reflection in the mirror. If you wonder why am I in the good mood, that’s because 5 minutes from now we SJ KRY and Donghae and Sungmin hyung of course must go to rehearsal in the company building.  Still don’t get it?? Tsk you need to be smarter. Of course I am happy… Donghae hyung will do the rehearsal with me.

“Why so happy in the morning Kyu?? Did you just win the game again?”  Sungmin hyung eyed me speciously. I just grinned widely…

“You know Kyu, you become weirder and weirder lately.” Sungmin hyung uttered as he grabbed his bag “ We better hurry up. Let’s go”  He continued as he opened the door.

“Nah, you go first hyung, I will call Donghae hyung to leave with me.”

“Why? Donghae can go by his self.”

“It’s because among us, he’s the only one who live in the 12th floor. So I need to go check on him in case he forgets.” I hold myself not to roll my eyes upon hearing Sungmin hyung‘s complaint.

“Whatever, I will just go with Yesung hyung and Wooky.” The bunny then left.

I hurried grab my hat and bag and run to the 12th floor. I don’t need to explain the reason, right???

“Donghae hyung, kajja!!”  I beamed happily at Donghae hyung who seemed still fixing his hat. Ah this hyung love hat so much.

“Wait a second.” Donghae hyung grabbed his IPhone then leave with me.

“Oh Kyu, I need to say good bye to Hyuky before we go.” Donghae hyung was about to enter the door of my dorm, but I grabbed his hand quickly.

“No need hyung, Hyukjae hyung already left early.” Hi I’m not lying here; Hyukjae did leave early in the morning. He will do strong heart recording.

“Oh arasheo.” Donghae hyung sighed. Is he disappointed??

“Nothing.” Donghae hyung answered shortly and left, I followed him fast. I need to verify what kind of relationship do they have.

“Hya, hyung wait for me.” I whined as Donghae hyung climbed to his car and I followed him. Donghae hyung just chuckled with my rare behavior as he started the engine.

“Hyung…” I found difficulties to start the conversation

“What?” he asked half absent mindedly. Something must bother him.

“What are you thinking about hyung?”

“Hmmm nothing.”

He refused to share his thought with me now???

“You’re lying” I said childishly, I may will stomp my food if I wasn’t in the car.

“Ah Kyu, nothing really. It just Hyukjae.”

I pouted upon hearing his statement. Does he always think about that monkey? I’m here right beside him yet he still think about that monkey??

“What about him?” I asked annoyed, but he’s too clueless to notice it.

“He’s still upset to me, and I don’t know why. I mean if I made a mistake, why didn’t he just tell me right away? Why is he being quite and leave me in wonder?” he blurted out.

Ah… so Hyukjae still mad at him? The fact that Donghae hyung really bothered with Hyukjae’s anger somehow really pissed me off.

“It’s okay hyung, you don’t think about it too much.” I tried to console him.

“Of course I will think about it, he’s my best friend.” He sound so defense. Hello… no offense here…

“And who said, he’s not? Beside what I’m to you? Gezz you so insensitive hyung, always think about Hyukjae hyung but not me.” I snapped childishly. Aish… Cho Kyuhyun control yourself.

“Ah… mian Kyu, of course you are my beloved dongsaeng.” He smiled sweetly toward me. The smile that always manage to melt every one’s heart including me. But seriously… I love the most when Donghae hyung smiled like that, the smile that reached his eyes.

“Don’t be mad, Kyu.” He added when I didn’t give a sign that I buy his smile.

“Kyu?” he whined cutely when  I kept quiet, but then I decided to drop my sulking mode. I don’t want to have a fight with him. Never. So, I smiled tenderly toward him.

 

 

Eteuk POV

 

What’s wrong with Hyukjae? 5 minutes from now we will do Strong Heart recording, but why does he keep pouting like this? Since yesterday this stinky dongsaeng of mine seems in the bad mood. I wonder why? Did he just loose one of his One piece comics? If that so, where did he lost it? As far I know, Hyukjae never let anyone touch his stuff, except Donghae. Well it’s not that Hyukjae let him touch it, Hyukjae forbid him too. But Donghae just being Donghae, you know, he stubbornly and childishly takes everything in Hyukjae’s room. Finally Hyukjae gave in and let Donghae do what he want to do. There’s no way we handle Donghae when he decided being oh so stubborn and childish. Even he doesn’t listen to me, the leader of super junior. But why I tell you about Lee Donghae anyway? There’s something that I should find here, like the reason why Hyukjae being moody and grumpy.

“Ya, Hyukjae, what’s wrong with you?” I asked him softly.

“Nothing hyung.” He answered without bothering looking at me.

“Don’t say nothing to me, and look at me when we’re talking.” I shake his shoulder to gain his attention. Finally he turned his head toward me.

“Nothing serious hyung, really.” He repeated his answer.

“Did you just lost something?” I asked him again.

“Huh?” he seemed bewildered.

“Oh, it’s not?” I murmured, more to myself. “then what?” I asked again.

“It just…” his words was trailed off when the PD gave us sign that the recording was began.

“We talk about it latter Hyuk.” I warned him, but Hyukjae just shrugged off his shoulder.

 

After the recording I quickly approached Hyukjae who stared blankly to his phone.

“Hyuk.’ I patted his shoulder and hi just smiled to me. Seriously this is so not Hyukjae.

“Now tell me what happen to you. You’re being weird since yesterday Hyuk.”

“Aish hyung… it’s too embarrassing.”

“What?” Eh? Why do I feel so excited over hearing Hyukjae’s sotory?

“Ummmmm….” He seemed thinking hard now, maybe he argued to his self weather to tell me or not.

“Hya… don’t just hum, tell me something.” I started to feel impatient.

“But promise me you won’t tell anyone.” His eyes is pleading. I just nodded.

“It’s about Donghae.”

“Donghae? What? What’s wrong with him? Did you guys just have a fight or what? If that the case, that does explain Donghae….” My questions were trailed off when Hyukjae glared at me.

“Hyung, can you just listen?” He warned me.

“Okay, arasheo.” I made a gesture that I zipped my mouth. Hyukjae rolled his eyes and continued whit his story.

“Actually I can’t name it a fight because it was me who do yelling and stuff…”

I raised my eye brows upon hearing Hyukjae,  he sighed.

“Okay I must admit it, I was mad at him, that’s why I yelled at him, but now not anymore and I don’t know how to make up with him.” Hi sighed heavily and shown me his puppy eyes. Actually I want to laugh over his story but you know I am angel so… I don’t have a heart to my beloved hoppeles beloved dongsaeng.

“Ummm Hyuk. But it’s not the time eunhae fighting, and you guys can always make up, why so difficult now?” I asked carefully.

“Because it’s him who usually got mad at me, so I can apologize to him, but now it’s different.” Hyukjae seems so hopeless. Aisshhh… my poor dongsaeng, why must think so complicated?

“It easiest now Hyuk, you just can say to him “Hae I’m not mad at you anymore’, then you guys can make up.” Hmmm good suggestion, right? I know since I am the leader, so I am really wise kekekkekke.

“Of course I can’t just do that Hyung, I need him to apologize first so I can forgive him.” The last part barely made it out of Hyukjae’s mouth “but he just being stupid fish, never tried to apologize, I wonder if he realized that I was mad at him.” He added little bit louder.

“Mind to tell me, what did Donghae do actually ?”

“Ummm..” Why does Hyuk seem so doubt?

“He made me worry and didn’t want to answer my call and..”

“What? Hyuk? It’s not so you, mad because something silly like that? Why do you become this way?” I cut him before he can continue. But seriously, I know Eunhae too well. It’s always Donghae who do silly stuff like that, and Hyukjae being an older he is, just let Donghe.

“Yes I know Hyung. Urghhhh…. I don’t know !!!” Hyuk groaned. Oh my god. Is Eunhae real here?

“Hyuk?”

“Do you,, do you… like Donghae?” I asked him dramatically

“Of course I like him hyung, we’re best friends, right?”

“You know what I mean, Hyuk.” I eyed him seriously. He gulped and looked at me with pleading looks as silent begging to not continue the conversation. But I already get the answer. I guessed it already after all.

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

As soon as we entered SM building, I saw Changmin and Vic chatting happily. Without me???? Aish.. those two, how could they enjoy time with me. Tsk. I glanced at Donghe hyung. He’s busy with his IPhone, seems debating with his inner self? Ummm you must wonder how I know that? Well, I am the genius maknae Cho Kyuhyun. Of course I know everything kekekkekke. But no, Donghae hyung has been frowning staring at this phone, and sometimes he murmured something which is not loud enough for me to hear. That’s why I know it.

“Umm hyung, I want to say hello to Changmin and Vic, will you wait for me or you go first to the rehearsal room?” I asked him.

“I’ll go first.” He smiled little and saved his phone in his pocket.

“Okay hyung.” Then I quickly went to Vic and Changmin direction.

“Hya!!!” I yelled at them as soon as our distances just a meter a way.

“Oppa….” Vic tried to act cute toward me. I just chuckled of her behave.

“Why are you here?” Changmin eyed me curiously

“Why? Can’t I come to my own company?” I answer over dramatically.

“Aish..” Changmin tried to kick my precious leg, but of course he failed. I am faster way much than him. Instead, I managed to stomp on his food. He hissed in pain, Vic laughed over us, but then she tried to hold her laugh since Changmin glared at her.

“Now you enjoying my suffer, huh?” he asked her over dramatically and made a hurt face

“Anniyo. Sorry sorry…” Vic covered our sorry-sorry dance.

“I thought you dance sorry-sorry for Nikhun only.” I . She pouted childishly.

“How is he anyway?” I asked her about her husband.

“He’s okay.”

“You seem so enjoy your married life.” Changmin snorted

“Of course.” Victoria sang

“What is so good about him anyway?” again Changmin snorted. Instead of answering Vic just laughed.

“Hya, are you jealous over Nikhun?” I stared at Changmin wondering of his weird behavior. Victoria did the same thing.

“Why would I?” He rolled his eyes

“Then why you seem so dislike Nikhun?” I accused him

“Because, Song here always blabbering about his husband, telling me he’s so romantic and whatever, lucky for you that you can’t spent your time with her lately.”

Victoria blushed upon hearing Changmin’s complain

“Hya, I didn’t.” she defended her self and hit Changmin’s shoulder  with the book she brought.

“Yes, you did that, you even practiced how Nikhun call you Jaggiya….” Changmin mimicked Vic’s expression very well

“You did that?” this time, I looked at Vic in disbelieve

“Anniyo… hya, am I the target right now?”  her hands in his hips. I want to answer but suddenly my phone vibrated indicating that there’s a call. It’s Wooky.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him as soon as I answer the call

“Kyu, Where are you and Donghae hyung, the rehearsal is about to began, but you two still not here yet?” his sound seems worry

“Okay I will get there now.” Then I hung up the phone.

“Sorry guys, need to go now.” I say good bye to Vic and Changmin then leave, but I hear Changmin uttered loudly

“Go away, who need you here anyway?”

Aish… that brat. I continue walking to the rehearsal room. But then I realized that Wooky said that Donghae hyung is not there yet where he could be? He told me that he would go first. My question was answered as I saw Donghae hyung laughed happily with no other that Minho. It’s really irritating. I hurriedly approached them annoyed.

“Hyung, what are you doing here? You said you want to go to rehearsal room first?” I didn’t bother to hide that I was indeed annoyed

“I did, but I met Minho here, so..”

“So what? Let’s go to the rehearsal room, it’s already began.” I dragged Donghae hyung away from Minho. Donghae hyung just followed me but his head still on Minho and his hand waved furiously

“Hyung, don’t forget. Come to my dorm tonight!!” I heard Minho shouted before we enter to the rehearsal room.  Let see, will Donghae hyung manage to come to night? I doubt it. *smirk*

 

========================================================================

A/N:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh just as always… sorry for not updating for ages kkekekkeke…. Just bear with me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee……. Thanks for who read, comment and subscribe this story….. I love you…. And again please do comment and subscribe … okay….

Talk to me in twitter  @junhaefishy 

 

Comment reply:

eunhaebaby: hi there new reader… hope u enjoy the story ^o^  thanks for reading and commenting

Evillight: Kyu, you hear that? Stay close to Donghae LOL