Childis

It's me or him?

Chapter 7:

 

Heechul POV

 

“Hyung, come here.. I have something to tell you” the pink bunny Lee Sungmin dared to order me to come to him now huh? I raised my eye brow, glared at him. He gulped, seems to understand what my glare means… kkk I have another clever dongsaeng here..

“Aish.. arasheo.. I’m coming to you, no need to kill me with that stare of yours.” He murmured and then seat beside me in the couch. Well I am currently resting in the dorm now. Not in the mood to go anywhere. I am tired. Actually I asked manager hyung to free me from any schedule today because I wanted to hang out with my chochoball members but Hongky suddenly had to go to Japan for some concert or whatever and Geunsuk had some photo shoot, so here is me now sulking in front of TV. That Bunny better has something interesting or I’ll burn his favorite pink pajama.

“Hyung, I think there’s triangle love here in Super Junior” He whispered to me, scared that someone might hear us. Funny, because in the dorm there’s only two of us now. Another members were on their schedule.

“Go straight to the point, Bunny.. and stop whispering for God’s sake it’s only us here.” I demanded him impatiently.

“Tsk how impatient.” He eyed me mockingly. I kicked his legs and he hissed in pain, no one mocking Kim Heechul FYI.

“ Ok, I think Kyuhyun likes Donghae.. I’ve been observing him lately and his behavior is weird.” He then said excitedly with his eyes wide open. I just chuckled. Not because I don’t believe him but because it’s not only me having that assumption.

“So you notice too?” I asked him

“Hyung, you already know? Since when? And how come you didn’t tell me?” He demanded.

“One. Yes, I am smart and I can make a very valid assumption regarding those three. Two. I don’t know since when and Three. Why would I tell you?” I counted the answers with my finger.

“Hyuuung..” he whined. Seriously? Does this bunny really thinks that I will buy his whining?

“So, hyung you know that Hyukjae has a feeling to Donghae too right?”

“We know there’s something between Eunhae since forever Lee Sungmin.”

“So poor Kyu.. he’s my favorite dongsaeng. Let’s help him hyung. I know he still has a chance in this since Donghae is just plainly stupid to notice about Hyukjae’s feeling.”

“Why would I help that evil Cho Kyuhyun. I am Eunhae team here.” I kicked him once again. “and although Donghae is indeed stupid but no one can call him stupid. Only me allowed to do that, arasheo?” I glared at him

“Hyung, why so vocal about favorit-ing your dongsaengs, it’s not good you know.” He again dared mocking me. The hell? He just stated that he favorit-ing Kyuhyun just now. “ Wait, why are you in Eunhae team? You’re not that close to Hyukjae?”  He asked

“I WAS not that close to Hyukjae” I stressed the “was” part. “and he’s been be a good dongsaeng to me. So I am in his side.”

“Ok, I am Kyuhae team then.” He declared. I smirked upon getting very smart Idea

“Let’s have a bet Bunny.”

“What’s bet? ” he asked curiously

“Whom will Donghae choose between Hyukjae and Kyuhyun.”

“What???” he glared at me “Hyung how come you come up with such silly idea. It’s not something we can play at” He accused me

“No, we’re not playing with or at them.” I snapped

“But?”

“But what?”

“Aish ok.”

“so you agree?”

“Yes. But are we allowed to help our team?” he asked

“Of course we can as long as it’s legal.”

“Ok,, what the prize for the winner?”

“Give me newest version of I-phone?” I answered without thinking.

“What hyung? It’s expensive? Why don’t you buy it by yourself?” he demanded.

“Because if we can get it free why must we buy? And don’t be stinky brat.. your parents are rich ”  I asked him back.

“So what if I am the winner? What will you give me?”

“The same thing I asked you?”

“No!!! I already have it” he rejected and showed his Iphone in my face. Aish…

“Then what do you want?”

“mmm give me some time to think”

“Ya Lee Sungmin you better be hurry or else I’ll just give you my underwear.”

‘Ewwww hyung.. you’re disgusting.” He made a face

“Ok I need a lot of time to think about it, but I think I will win” he smirked

“And why do you?” I asked

“Well since tomorrow we will have KRY concert in Taiwan and you know it’s the place where there’s no Eunhae thing…just KRY, me and Donghae. And knowing Kyuhyun I’m sure he’ll make a move.” Sungmin smiled in victory upon thinking the probability while I just could groan in frustration. Well I can’t let he win, can I?

 

The next day

Eunhyuk POV

KRY will hold concert in Taiwan tonight and them, Sungmin hyung anda Donghae will leave today at 9.00 AM. Somehow I have bad feeling about it. Of course I do, well Donghae will leave without me, and it’s difficult for me to not seeing him even just for a day. It reminds me of the old days back than when Super Junior M held activity in China. Donghae being member of SJ M must stay there for couples of months and I was almost die because I missed him so much. Luckily for me he always called me so it cured my longing for him a bit.

Another reason for my bad feeling is the Evil maknae of Super Junior. I am sure he will cling to Donghae there, and what if he decides to make a move? Aish it’s getting me crazy. I hope manager hyung won’t let him to stay with Donghae in the same hotel room.

“Hyukjae. Why are you daydreaming?” Donghae eyed me curiously.

“I’m not” I shrugged and proceeded my steps to kitchen since I wanted to make same ramen.

“Hyukjae, make ramen for me too.” Apparently the certain fish followed me.

“Seriously Lee Donghae? Why don’t you make for your own self?” I snapped at him but he just grinned innocently showing his lovely front teeth (Oh what the hell Lee   Hyukjae? Since when his odd front teeth becomes lovely?)

“I just like yours better” again he just grinned and seat waiting for his ramen.

“Don’t you have to leave in 30 minutes? Why should you eating some ramen?” I asked again truly don’t understand this whiny fish

“Yes, but I am quite hungry here.” He showed his puppy eyes. You know how irresistible they are, right?

“Aish Lee Donghae..” I groaned in defeat. It’s always like this. Me being grumble over his childish act and demand but complied with his request in the end. Why doesn’t God give me power to resist this fish?

“Ya Lee Hyukjae why do you keep complaining? What so hard about making some ramen for me? Why don’t you understand me? It’s not only the ramen that I want? But a little time with you. You know I’m leaving” suddenly Donghae snapped well he yelled at me to be exact. But his yell didn’t get me angry, it touched me instead. You must think that I am insane right? Why some yell touched me? Well because I can see that Donghae doesn’t like the idea of being away from me.

“But you’ll only away for 2 days. We can meet after that.” I tried to chuckle. I don’t want to show him that I am really happy now. I wish I just could tell him that it’s bothered me too that he must leave even it’s only for 2 days.

“That’s how much Donghae craves for your presence.” Suddenly heechul hyung popped of out nowhere. He then seat beside Donghae.

“Make ramen for me too.” He ordered carelessly, well since when Heechul hyung cares? But then I am being obedient dongsaeng here only could comply for his request.

“Ya Lee Doghae? Do you love this myolchi that much?” Again Heechul hyung being so straight forward. I guess I am blushing right now. Aish Lee Hykjae get grip on yourself

“Aish hyung of course I love him.” Donghae stated. Making me drop the spoon I currently holding in the process. He said he loves me? Is it for real? Oh happiness I feel right now..

“He is my best friend.” Donghae added. Suddenly my happiness vanished in thin air. Of course he’ll only love me as his best friend.

“Hyung? Why are you still here?” suddenly Kyuhyun came as I was putting a bowl of ramen I cooked for Donghae in the table.

“Why?” Donghae asked as he begun blow his ramen in attempt to make it less hot.

“We must leave now!’ Kyuhyun demanded

“No, we still have 20 minutes” Donghae argued watching his Gucci watch

“No, manager hyung called me and asked us to go to airport right now. He will go from the company.” Kyuhyun argued back

“Give me minutes to finish this first. Hyukjae cooked for me, I don’t want to waste his effort.” Donghae still tried to eat his still hot ramen. And again this little act of him really touched me. It just shows how much hi treasure me. I wish….

“Hyung, that’s only ramen. We must leave now or else we’ll be late.” Kyuhyun insisted. He seems so annoyed.

“But..”

“Ya Cho Kyuhyun can’t you see that Donghae want to eat the ramen? Why can’t you just wait?  or you can go first?” Heechul hyung snapped and glared at kyuhyun, but kyuhyun just dismissed it and made his annoying face. He looked at Donghae with “you better go with me” looks. Finally Donghae gave up of being stubborn and put his chopstick.

“Hyukjae I’m sorry I have to go.” He stared at me with that pleading stare of his asking for apologize.

“What are you sorry about?” I asked chuckling. Though I know why he seems so sorry right now.

“But I waste your ramen for me.” He whined. I just chuckled more. This fish is really something.

“Don’t worry. You know I can finish them.” I grinned. He then grinned back at me.

“Bye Hyukjae!!” he yelled as Kyuhyun dragged him.

As they both left Heechul hyung stared at me weirdly. I have bad feeling about it.

“You should have just insist Donghae to finish his ramen and not let Kyuhyun dragged him out of nowhere like that.” He murmured.

“What? Why would I hyung? It was not big deal. It just a bowl of ramen.” I frowned.

“You’ll lose Donghae to Kyuhyun if you continue to act like you don’t care about Donghae.” he replied and then left. It took minutes for me to understand what he was trying to say.

“YA HYUNG!!!! WAIT!! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? WHAT DID YOU MEAN?” I yelled  but Heechul hyung just left me in confusing if he could read my heart or what?

 

 

In the Air plane

Kyuhyun POV

 

I kept plying my game as Donghae hyung slept beside me. Well it’s not only Donghae hyung sleeping now, Yesung, Wooky and Sungmin hyung are sleeping as well, but I couldn’t sleep and I got bored so you know game is the only my best friend now. It even better that Donghae hyung now. Well I begged to Donghae hyung to stay awake and have a chit chat earlier but he refused me and said that I better sleep as well because it’s good to my skin. Huh? This hyung dared to offend my skin now? As if he has best skin in Super Junior.

“Ah Kyu? Still wake up?” suddenly I heard Donghae hyung’s voice. Obviously he wake up already. I just replied him by short “yes”

“and instead you tried to sleep you wasting your time by plying that stupid game?” he raised one of his  eyebrows. Here we goes again.

“Hyung.. I’m not wasting my time, and it’s not stupid game either. It’s fun.” I whined and pouted.

“Don’t pout here Kyu, it doesn’t suit you” he kicked my leg.

“and who suit the pout the best?” I challenged him. If he dare to say it’s Hyukjae I’m so gonna  kick his , you know he found that Hyukjae’s pout is cute. Cute my .

“Me.” He replied grinning. I stared at him blankly. This hyung is really something

“You’re so stupid” I muttered slowly but I guess he still could hear it because the next he yelled at my ears and shut down my laptop stopping me for resuming my game in the process.

“Hyung??? Why did you do that?” I demanded

“Ya,, you don’t yell at your hyung, you rascal.” He smacked my head playfully.  Ok I can tolerate it since it’s him

“Hyuuuung that’s hurt.” I whined

“Serve you right” he chuckled

Ok that’s it.. I grabbed his arm and bit it.  My next action maybe surprised him because he screamed so loud until Yesung hyung wake up and thrown his turtle doll to donghae hyung. It was landed in his head successfully.

“Hyung what I did? Why did you do that?” he glared at Yesung hyung his hand pointed to Yesung hyung’s direction.

“You’re  so noisy.. u disturbed me from my beauty sleep you rascal.” Yesung hyung glared at him back

“But it’s Kyu’s fault. He bit me.” Donghae hyung kept on whining

“What did you do until Kyuhyun bit you then?”  Yesung hyung sound so challenged now.

“I did nothing.” He made face like he’s innocent

“MWO? Hyung? How could you lie to Yesung hyung like that?” I joined Yesung and Donghae hyung’s fight . we were so noisy , I wonder that Wooky and Sungmin hyung still slept until now like there’s no disturbance.

“But..” Donghae hyung tried to argue back but the stewardess came with very displeasing looks.

“I am sorry sir, but would you mind to be quit? The other passengers are sleeping.” She said then left us. We just could stared each other with blank face before Donghae hyung thrown the turtle back to Yesung hyung. I just could sigh. Tsk.. when will they grow up?

0000

==========================================================================================================

 

AN: tadaaa surprise!!!!!! Kekkekekkeke sorry for updating only once in a while #bow and sorry for this super nonsense update kkkekke again there always be error typo and grammatical in this…I hope you can bear with it.. I am that lousy….so yeah…anyway say something neh.. and let’s vote SJ in MAMA. Remember how we lose in MTV EMA? That’s elf failure.. we better do better this time..

 

Comment reply

 

hima_kawaii : sorry dear.. this is the update u want

hkddream : don’t be too confuse.. they both adorable in different way..

eastcandle90: thanks for ur wonderfull comment.

xyummyloverx : yes.. donghae is just innocent and clueless.. both hyuk and kyu said that He’s indeed stupid. But we love him nevertheless J

gitonk : sungmin has some plans regarding those 3.. you see kkkkk