RAGGING

It's me or him?

Chapter 6:

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

I seat in my bad staring at the wall blankly. I’m just so pissed off right now, I’m so frustrated over my own self. Why can’t I control my heart? It just Donghae took care of the sick Kyuhyun. But the sight of them being intimate enough to ruin my mood. Aish.. I don’t know about myself anymore..

“Hyuk..”

Suddenly I hear Donghae calling me, and when I searched for the source of his voice I already found him inside my room. Aish… this kid sure doesn’t know how to knock the door. Gotta teach him someday.

“What is it?” I asked annoyed. Actually I’m happy that he’s here but for some reason I can’t bring myself to act cheerful. Maybe my mood is that bad.

“Hyuk..” he sounded a bit whined.. seriously when will he act like a grown up man he is? He’s 24 already yet he’s still act like 5 old kid.

“Hya, I’m tired if you have nothing to say then out, I need my rest.” I snapped at him. He seemed to be taken back by my outburst and it made me feel guilty.

“What do you want Donghae?” I asked softly

“Hyuk? What’s wrong with you? You act weird today?” he asked innocently

“No, I’m good” I lied to him

“No you’re not” he demanded

“Come on tell me, why do you always keep your sorrow for your own self while you can share with me. We’re best friend right? We’re Eunhae.” He said as he smiling so lovingly toward me. For like forever since I knew him, this is the first time I see him act mature like this. And it made me want to tell him everything.  Everything that I carry in my heart. And when he said “we’re Eunhae”, for some reasons I felt my heart warmed.

“No, really Hae, I’m just really today.. you know how full our schedule.”

“Yes I do” he nodded smiling again “you’re really look tired, maybe I should let you rest then” he was about to take his leave when I grabbed his hand

“No, stay here” somehow  I found it just a whisper that came out from my mouth.

“If you said so.” Again he smiled his toothless smile and seat back in my bed.

“But you need a rest Hyuk, don’t I just disturb you?” he asked

“Wow Donghae??” I said surprised.

“What?” he demanded. I just chuckled

“Hyuk..” Ok, now he’s back to he’s whiny mood

“No, it just..” I chuckled again “where’s that thought of you disturbing me come from? I mean it almost 10 years we’re together and for those years you’ve been disturbing me and the other members but you never consider yourself as disturbing person, but just now you just worried that you might disturb me?” I really couldn’t hide my curiosity. But Donghae then looked up to me and grinning, showing his white teeth.

“Actually it’s Leteuk hyung.” He said still grinning.  Oh and why that’s stupid grinning of him looks so adorable in my eyes?

“Huh?” I asked bewildered

“It’s Leteuk hyung who brought up the topic, He warned me to not disturb you because you’re tired, and he also said that I always disturb you.”

“So Leteuk hyung got the point then.”

“So I’m really disturbing person for you?” he asked faking his hurt expression. I just chuckled with that.

“Ya Hyuk!” he yelled and pinched my check

“Ya what the hell Lee Donghae?” I glared at him but he suddenly attacked me by tickling me. I couldn’t hold my laughter. “Ya Lee Donghae, stop it!” I said as I gasped and tried to catch my breath but he wouldn’t be Lee Donghae if he listened to me. Instead of releasing me, he pushed me until I laid down on my bed and he hovered above me grinning proudly.

“What do you want now?” I asked lazily

“Nothing..”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING???” suddenly my door opened and Kyuhyuh standing over there. From his expression I can tell that he’s really angry.

 

☻☻☻

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I woke up and realized that Donghae hyung was not beside me so I went out from my room to look for him. Outside the room I found that all members had came from the schedule.

“Kyuhyuni… do you feel better?” Sungmin hyung who seat with Wooky in the kitchen eating ramen greeted me. I just dismissed them and hurriedly went to the 12th floor.

“Kyuhyun is getting ruder day by day” I heard Sungmin hyung complained before I stepped out of dorm. Ah I can’t mind that now since I have more important thing to check like what Donghae hyung doing now.

Upon entering the up stair dorm I scanned the leaving room and found no one in there.  I then went to Donghe hyung’s room and still I didn’t found the fish in there. I just found Leteuk hyung was snorting in his sleep.

“Hyung!” I tried to wake him up by kicking he food

“Ya mwoeya Cho Evil Kyuhyn? Is that the way you wake up your oldest hyung and your leader huh?” he snapped at me

“Where’s Donghae hyung?” instead of answering him I just asked him in hurry manner

“Why? What’s so important?” he asked curiously.

“Duh hyung, just mind your own business and answer me will you?” I asked annoyed. Leteuk hyung glared at me for minutes but then I guessed he just dropped my rude behavior. It’s not even news  that I’m rude after all, why would he still mind that after years?

“Ah I think he’s in Hyukjae’s room. He whined about..”

“What?” I left the room even before Leteuk hyung finished what he said. I rushed to the monkey room and when I open the door, unpleasant sight welcomed me. There I saw Donghae hyung hovered above the monkey. I narrowed my eyes of the sight.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING???” I yelled at them when I couldn’t hold my anger anymore. Who won’t be angry when you see your crush being intimate with your competition anyway?

“Oh hi Kyu? You surprised us” Donghae hyung woke up from his position and seat beside Hyukjae. He smiled innocently like nothing happen. I glared at them upon thinking what actually might happen if I didn’t come

“What are you doing here hyung? Huh? Hovered above Hyukjae? Is Eunhae being real here?” I gritted my teeth

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Donghae hyung asked clueless while the monkey just laid his thin body over there.

“Enough Kyuhyun” finally the monkey spoke “It’s not like what you think. We did nothing” he explained. Tsk.. like I will buy that

“Oh.. so what did Donghae hyung do above you huh?” I asked, not minding to soften my tone

“We were just play around” he then woke up and walked to the nightstand beside his bed and took his phone. “Why would I explain to you anyway?” I heard he murmured before dazed out of his room leaving me with Donghae hyung who seemed confused of the situation.

“Kyu? What is all about? What with that outburst of you?” he asked. For some reasons I couldn’t answer his question. I just kept my blank face.

“And since when you have that stupid face?” he asked again ready to leave me but I was faster to grab his hand and made him stay.

“Hyung you didn’t answer my question.” I demanded

“Which one Cho Kyuhyun?” he raised one of his eyebrows. Is he stupid or what?”

“What did you do with Hyukjae hyung earlier?” I repeated my question impatiently

“Huh? Hyukjae told you already that we did nothing, we just played around?”

“Do you think I’ll believe that monkey? Who know what would you do if I didn’t come?”

“And what did you think we would do huh?” he challenged me. And for some reason it scare me. Aish… why the great Cho Kyuhyun afraid of little fish now?

“Did you think something ert huh?” he continued

“An..niyo..it just.. ” Eh? What with the stutter Cho Kyuhyun?

“And as far I remember, you supposed to be sick Cho Kyuhyun?”

“I’m okay now” I answered fast

“Let me check then’ He murmured and then placed his palm against my forhead. Upon confirming that the fever had left me he nodded slowly and smiled “I think so” he beamed and left and I just could groan in frustration.

 

☻☻☻

Sungmin POV

I really suspicious of Kyuhyun’s act lately. It’s not his rude behavior, no it’s not that. I already got used to his behavior since long ago. And we gave up give him training how to be polite to your hyung actually. But it’s his sensitivity to eunhae. Every time he saw Eunhae getting intimate he’ll be mad. What’s wrong with him actually? Does he feel disgusted toward the couple? Hmmm but I don’t think so. I can say that Super Junior member got used to eunhae’s intimacy already. But is that the case? What if Kyuhyun really feel disgusted? He seemed wanting to kill Hyukjae by his stare every time Eunhae being together But wait.. he also become spoiled brat to Donghae recently. Always act like a kid seeking for Donghae’s attention. He’s seems can’t live without that fish now. Ok that’s too dramatic. But really he become whining brat if Donghae wasn’t near. Ok put those together Sungmin. One: Kyuhyun will be mad if he saw Eunhae’s intimacy. Two: he wanted to kill Hyukjae only, not that Lee Donghae. Three: He always seeks for Donghae’s attention lately… hahahha I think I know what happen to Cho Kyuhyun now. Interesting.. Wait until Heechul hyung now about the news. It will be moooore interesting.

 

A/N: Oh how I should apologize to you for never updating this now? And one I updated it ,it turn in turn in to crap and very short .. TT_____________TT . Honestly I’m not satisfied with this. But I feel obliged to update this because I feel guilty to you my dearest readers >< . I’ve wrote the update for months ago but I wasn’t confident to post it. It needed some editing. But how hard I tried to make it better I failed anyway TT___TT

Anyway thanks a lot for those keep staying though I don’t deserve it. Say something about this neh.. because your comment is the courage for me to keep writing ><

And the last please please please support Super Junior 6jib by  buying the album and support them trough digital sales. You can stream in mnet with paid account if you have and download the song too. The easier way to support them is buy keep searching

“ 슈퍼주니어” in music portal site such :

NAVER http://music.naver.com/ ;
Melon http://www.melon.com/index.jsp?MAIN=GNB ;
dosirak http://www.dosirak.com/ ;
Mnet http://www.mnet.com/ ;
Bugs http://music.bugs.co.kr/newest/track/tot... ;
SORIBADA: http://www.soribada.com ;

 

We must fight for SJ to win in music Chart and GDA. and don’t forget to watch the MV in SM ent official youtube chanel.

Ok… I think it’s enough.. talk to me in twitter @junhaefishy who know we can talk about everything ><