Hyuk is sick???

It's me or him?

Kyuhyun POV

 

“Okay here the list of the songs that will be sang in KRY concert.” Manager hyung gave me the last paper in his hand. What the hell? There’s no number that I will do with Donghae hyung? Pffffttttt… what crap is this? They gave Eunhae number in SS3 concert, and let Hyukjae dance for Donghae hyung’s solo in SS2 (and these performance sure drove Eunhae shipper go crazy) but why not Kyuhae? Hmmm maybe the company is Eunhe shipper. At least let Donghae hyung dance for my solo this time, is that too difficult? They gave Donghae and Sungmin dance in Wooky’s solo, but why not mine? Why? Why? Should I talk to Lee Soman by myself? Aish… that too impossible…

I approached Donghae hyung who laughing happily with Wooky now.

“What is that sulking for Kyu?” Donghae hyung asked and pinched my cheek. Aish… that hurt, but it’s okay since Donghae hyung did it kekkekkeke. I thinks that’s the way he show his affection toward me. Guess Donghae noticed that my mood is suddenly down…

“Hyuuuuuung…“ I pouted.

“Don’t try to act cute, it doesn’t suit you.” He giggled. Ahhh so cute…

“Do you find that my pout is cute?” I smiled widely

“Kyuhyuni sure love to act cute recently, ne Hyung?” This time is not Donghae hyung said that, but Wooky. He stared at me, his eyes were sparkling. It’s like when he saw cute things. Yes, Wooky indeed love cute stuff, he always smile so brightly when he saw them. Now he’s looking at Donghe hyung asking for approval.

“Nah, Kyu just acts cute when he up to something.” Donghae hyung denied. Aish… this hyung knows me too well.

“So now Kyuhyuni is up to something? Come on Kyu, spill it out.” Wooky demanded. I don’t know that the cute Wooky can demand kekkekekke

“Hyung, why there’s no Kyuhae number?” I whined. For those who want to see me whine, just dream on, I will never do that in front of you girls. This whiny is just for Donghae hyung.  

“What are you talking about Kyu?” Donghae hyung seems bewildered.

“They gave Eunhae number in Sushow, but why not Kyuhae? I am sure we will do a good performance if we do a duet. Our voice can match perfectly.” I stated.

“So do you mean your voice can’t match with mine Kyu?” this is Wooky again. Since when he become like this? Always interrupt my dialogue with Donghae hyung?

“Mine too?” It’s Yesung hyung

“Mine too?” Now it’s Mini hyung. Great now everybody complained. Just great.

“It’s not like that, it just that I have the same type of voice as Donghae hyung’s.” I tried to explain, but seems they won’t buy it so I continue “ Wooky, your voice is the same type as Mini hyung’s. you can do great duet.” I tried to console them. Now both Wooky and Mini seem thinking about it. Smart move Cho Kyuhyun.

“What about me huh?” Oh the turtle hyung, I forget about him.

“Ah hyung, you don’t need a duet, your voice is already too great.” I praised him. Of course I don’t mean it. The greatest voice is belonging to Cho Kyuhyun only. Kekkekeke. Hya, don’t look at me like that. My voice IS great.

“Okay boys, rehearsal time stop whatever you arguing about.” That’s manager hyung, we have no choice except do what he said.

 

 Eunhyuk POV

I turned my body to the left and the right side of my bed. I wish I could take a nap because I am really tired now. With a bunch of schedule, who wouldn’t anyway? As much I love and enjoy my job, I am still human; of course I can get tired.

But now seems I can get sleep that I want since Donghae’s image will pop up in my mind as soon as I closed my eyes. Guess I must fix my problem with him as soon as possible, otherwise I will grumpy and moody all the time. And now to think about it, Donghae and the rest of KRYDS still haven’t go home yet. What take them so long? Did.. did Kyuhyun and Donghae go on date? I am widening my eyes upon my own imagination. Donghae date with Kyuhyun or someone else just too much for me to bear. Aish that’s impossible Lee Hyukjae. Sungmin hyung isn’t coming home yet too, so the only reason why Donghae haven’t come home yet is they still do the rehearsal.

“Hyung.” Suddenly a voice call edme. Who is that? I peaked at the door and found Kyuhyun enter my room. He tiptoed his feet seems like that he afraid someone notice that he’s here. What’s wrong with that brat?

“What are you up to, Kyu?” I ask loudly.

“Sssshhhh hyung, not too loud. Donghae hyung can hear you.” He protested me.

“So why if he can hear me?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Hyung, Donghae hyung will visit Shinee’d dorm hyung.” He said to me with the urgent tone. Well I am sure for us, it’s urgent matter.

“For what?” I asked lazily pretend that I don’t really care.

“Hyung, stop the act. I know you were really furious the last time Donghae hyung spent his time with Minho without informing you.” He glare at me.

“Is he going to see Minho?”

“And who do you think he gonna see beside Minho. For starcraft sake hyung, it’s only Minho who is very close to him in Shinee.” Again this evil maknae glared at me.

“And why Donghae …”

“Because Minho asked him, he said he want to watch football match with Donghae hyung.” He cut me before I continue my question.

“So what do you want me to do? I mean you can just forbid him to go?”

“Pfttt … hyung you talked as we can forbid that fish, you know we can’t. but her I get really brilliant Idea hyung.”

“And what is that?” I asked carefully. I sensed something not good.

“Umm hyung, I know you and Donghae hyung haven’t talked since your last fight. So this method of mine will resolve your problem beside our main goal is to forbid his to meet Minho.”

“Hya, just say it!” I began to feel impatient and excited. Since I know I have a chance to make up with Donghae.

“Here hyung…” and he whispered to me his plan.

“What? Why me? Why not you?” I demanded

“Aish hyung, in case you forget, I spent my time with him all day long to rehearsal, if I suddenly sick wouldn’t he specious?”

I just nod upon hearing Kyuhyun explanation. He’s indeed right. Now I must pretend that I sick so Donghae will cancel his plan to go to Minho. We both know Donghae always care with the member. He won’t just go knowing one of us get sick, especially me, his best friend.

“But Kyu, we have problem here, I don’t look pale.” I complained. But he smirked

“I learn some makeup trick from Jae Mi noona.” He mentioned one of our makeup artist staffs as he released something look like lipstick but the color s not read (lipstick usually red right girl?) but like skin color. He then applied it in my lips. A moment later he’s done with his work and smiled in victory.

“Hyung look at in the mirror.” He commanded me. I just obey it. And what I saw really surprising me. I indeed look like sick people. I look so pale.

“Good hyung, now lay down your body and act weak okay? I’ll call Donghae Hyung.” He winked at me and rushed out of my room.  Not so long after that I heard someone opened my door, and that is no other than Donghae, someone whom I miss a lot.

“Hyuk, are you okay?” He approached me and seat down in my bad. I just stared at him, mesmerized by him.

“Hya Hyuk, answer me.” He demanded in worried tone. I smile secretly. Donghae always be my Donghae.

“I am okay.” I answered him in very weak tone.

“But you look so pale.” He then placed his palm in my forehead. “But your temperature is normal.” He murmured. Crap, Ottokhae? He will find out that I am not sick. Think Hyukjae, think.

“That’s because it’s my stomach that hurt.” I finally come out with an answer.

“Oh my god, where does it’s hurt? Is it here?” He touched my tummy, I felt tickle but I hold myself not to giggle.

“Yes.” I just answered shortly. I am sure If I talked more I will not be able to handle my giggle.

“Let’s go to doctor, neh?”

What? Doctor? Hell no. the doctor will find out that I am perfectly okay.

“No need Hae.”

“But Hyuk..”

“Please, it’s not a big deal. I think I just need some rest.”

“Okay.”

“Do you have a plan to out to night?” I asked hopping that he will answer no.

“I actually Minho asked me to come, but since you sick, I can cancel that plan, your condition is more important.”

I am very touched with what he said. He always sincere, but I am here lying to him. Aish why suddenly I feel guilty? But I am not guilty enough to let him play with Minho tonight.

“Hae..” I called him softly. I want to apologize for my sudden angriness toward him before, but I can’t find my courage.

“Neh hyuk? Do you need something?”

“No, it just you don’t have to stay with me here you know that? You can o everything that you want.” Of course that’s not true. I want Hae stay with me now and forever,

“No, I am staying here Hyuk. Do you find that my presence is disturbing you?”

“What? Of course not. I am happy that you stay here with me.” I decided to be honest. Donghae then smile oh so warmly. His smile will be my favorite forever.

“Okay then I will sleep here tonight.” He sound so excited.

“O.. okay.” Ya Hyukjae what’s with the stuttered? It’s not the first time Donghae sleep in your room.

“Okay, I will change my clothes and bring a food for you.” He exclaimed and the minutes after, he’s not in my room anymore. Aish… that fish… but I am really happy that we’re okay now. I don’t need to apologize to make up with him. Guess I need to say thanks to Kyu next time. But to think about it, Kyu like Donghae too, what will he feel knowing that Hae will sleep with me tonight? And he is the only one who come out with the idea I am being sick?

Eh? Why did I think about Kyu’s feeling now? I like Donghae too. Aish… this situation is complicated. Kyuhyun and I have the same feeling toward Donghae, and  as much as I want to win over Donghae’s heart, I love Kyu as my dongsaeng too. We’ve been so close. So if I manged to get Donghae’s heart, I know I will hurt Kyu, and that’s definitely the last thing I want to do. But I can’t just back up and let Donghae with Kyuhyun, that will hurt me a lot. Urghh… Kyu, why all of people you decide to love Donghae?

“Hyuk?” I don’t know since when, but now Donghae already in my room, bringing a bowl of porridge. He’s wearing his pajama now. What a cute sight…

“Neh?”

“You seem think about something.”

“ Anniyo…”

“Chincha?”

“Ne, when did I ever lie to you?” I assured him. He then smiled.

“Let me feed you, okay?” He positioned his self beside me.

“But Hae, I can eat by myself.”

“NO, you’re sick. I need to take care of you.” He insisted, and I just let him feed me finally. I love when he show his affection toward me after all.

“Is it delicious?” He asked me, referring to the porridge.

“Yes, did you make it?” I asked, doubt. Donghae never been good I cooking.

“Anniyo.. Wooky made it for you. I told him to make it for you.” He grinned showing his front teeth. I just chuckle with his adorableness.

“Ah.. Eunhyuky is a good boy.” He praised me when I done eating. He then placed the bowl in my night stand. “Now let’s sleep.” He said as he climbed to my bad and sneaked under my blanket. We sleep face to face, I kept staring at him adoring the handsome creature in front of me. Watching him closely like this make me understand why he has a lot of fan girl. He’s so adorable and charming without he even trying.

“Hyuk? Is that some thing on my face?” Did he just asking something? Aish… guess I am too mesmerized here.

“Huh?

“You keep staring at me.”

“Oh, that? No… sorry..” see I think I lose my mind already.

“NO, don’t say sorry. I am the one who should say that.” He murmured is he withdrawing his stare away from me. Feeling uneasy I guess.

“Why?” I pretend that I don’t understand.

“Because I made you angry before, though I don’t really know why?” the last phrase was inaudible

“Ah, it’s nothing it just me being over excessive.”

“No, next time you must tell me when I make you upset, okay.” He demanded childishly.

“Neh..”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“Since you promised me, you can no brake it, arasheo?”

“Arasheo.” I smiled

“Good, now let’s sleep.” He then hug me.

OMO!!!!!!

 

===========================================================================

A/N: Sorry for the late upadte, error gramer, miss typing kekkekekkeke I love you all... and the reason why I pairing Kyu and He because they so adorable togather...and I Kyu alway say that Hae is his favorit hyung kkekekkekeke... Hae and Kyu is close anyway...