Finally Hyukjae Called First

It's me or him?

Chapter 8:

(Kyuhyuh POV)

“I will have the room where I can claim it all by myself “ Yesung hyung stated as soon as we arrive at the hotel lobby

“Duh hyung, why don’t you just say that you don’t want to share room with any of us?” I snicker

“What? You got my point anyway.” He shrugged

“Ima sharing room with Ryowooky” Sungmin hyung announced as well.

Okay, Yesung hyung will have the room alone; Sungmin hyung will share the room with wooky, wait,,, that’s mean I‘m gonna sharing room with Donghae hyung? Waaah… it’s great. I stared at Donghae hyung who is busy tweeting.  Pfffft.. why is he so active on twitter?

“Right Kyu.. you’ll share room with Donghae” Suddenly Sungmin hyung stared at me meaningfully. Don’t tell me he has ability to read my mind, NO!!!! he’s not sort of Edward Coolen. Aish Kyuhyun what’s with the silly thought?

“Okay let’s go to our  room!!” suddenly Donghae hyung looke up and announced cheerfully

“As if you know with whom you’ll share room .” I mock him

“Whit whom?” he asked innocently. Okay maybe the “innocent” part is just the way I think about him. But really he always has that expression in his face that makes him look so innocent. That’s why he’s like a kid and bunch of our fans head over heels with him.. well I gues I’m included in the list.

“You’ll have the room alone” I decide to knowing that he never want to be alone, and as I expected he become panic

“What? What? No.. I don’t want to be alone. Wokkyah.. let’s share room with Donghae hyung.” He pleaded with his puppy eyes to Wooky. I just rolled my eyes of his behavior.

“No hyung.. I will share room with Sungmin here.” Good, no Wooky play along

“Ummm Yesung hyung?” he tried his luck with Yesung hyung, I know he’s reluctant to share room with this weird hyung.. scare of his weird behavior I guess.. kkkkk

“No Donghae, I don’t share.”

Donghae hyung pouts

“So Kyu,, yo better share the room with me.” He pleads. Aish.. his expression is funny.

“You will Hae, it’s been decided . it just Kyu played a prank on you” Sungmin hyung acts wisely . Donghae hyung glares at me.

“KYU!!! How dare you!!” he yelled while I burst on laughing. Seriously this hyung is easy target.

“No if you done with your prank, let’s get in.” he keep on glaring at me while proceed on our room. I think he needs to learn that his glare is not scary at all, instead it’s cute.

As soon as we arrive in our room Donghae hyung then tossed his bag carelessly and lay down in bed.

“Are you that tired?” I ask him

“Yes..” He whined

“Go to sleep then”

“I will” he answer with low voice and seconds after I see him already snoring. Gezzz thing hyung.

 

===============================================================

(Eunhyuk POV)

What are they doing now? Will Donghae share the room with Kyuhyun? AIsh.. what’s wrong with me? Since KRY+Donghae and Sungmin hyung left I can’t stop thinking about this matter. As much as I don’t want to think the possibility of Donghae wharing room with Kyuhyun the thought just won’t go away from my mind…

Trying to erase the silly thought I check my twitter wanting to hear what elf talk about. However, as soon as I log in to my twitter account I regret it. Why? It’s simple, it just Kyuhyun updating his twitter. You must think that I am weird right? Regret of checking twitter just because my fellow member updating his twitter while, if Kyuhyun just talking about food or game (just like he always does) it won’t bother me, but he posted his photo laying down in bed while donghae seems sleeping beside him.

“Only 5 minutes ago met the bed, but Donghae hyung already snored” he wrote. This brat.. I know he did it to make me jealous, Jealous that he shares the bedroom with my Donghae..tsk why what I have been worrying comes to reality? My mood is off upon knowing the fact that Kyuhyun shared room with donghae and it must be visible in my face because in the corner of my eyes I see Heechul hyung smirk at me.

“What’s with that smirk hyung?” I snapped

“tsk tsk tsk.. no Lee Hyukjae you don’t snap at Kim Heechul” he narrowed his eyes and came closer to me.

“Now, tell me what makes you so upset?” He demanded

“I’m not!” I tried to deny it but of course Heechul hyung won’t buy it, my expression and tone tell everything after all. Suddenly Heechul hyung took my phone from my hand as soon as his eyes landed in my phone screen his expression tells that he knows everything and it annoys me.

“so uri eunhyuky is jealous?” he mimicked Donghae’s tone every time he doing aegyo to me

“I am not hyung and give my phone back” I tried to grab my phone but he hid it behind his back.

“I know what’s going on between you three lee hyukjae.” He smirked

“Three who?” I act dumbfounded  

“Aish stop your act, you know whom I talk about” he seems lose his patient. I just pout

“No I think you have to make a move ASAP if you don’t want to lose your donghae to the maknae.”

I stared at him in disbelief “Hyung? You’re on my back?” I asked hesitantly , surprised

“What’s with that expression Lee Hyukjae? You want me to be in Kyuhae team?” he challenged

“I don’t” I quickly answered

“Then you should follow my instruction to get Donghae.”

“Why should I?”

“Because I’m genius, and knowing your shy personality I think you won’t make a move even though it’s clear that you have higher chance than Kyuhyun.”

What? What’s this hyung talking about?

“What makes you think that way?” I asked clearly don’t get it

“Aish… why are you so clueless?” he snapped “you are donghae’s best friend and it’s so visible that Donghae likes you a lot I don’t think he can live without you either.”

“Ah hyung, bet he only likes me as best friend, nothing more.” Somehow I can’t hide the sad tone from my voice

“How do you know that?” he challenged

“He said it, you hear it by yourself.”

“I think it’s because he still doesn’t realize his feeling yet, listen Hyukjae if you want him then get him, make him realize that he loves you and that way and don’t act like you don’t care about him anymore, show your affection to him.”

“Hyuuung you know he is attention as much as I give him all my attention he’ll still demand it.” I whined

“That’s the point, he likes you a lot that’s why he always demand your attention.”

“Do you think so?” I still feel uncertain

“I do, now don’t give a chance for Kyuhyun  to win his heart, tonight after their performance, you should call him show that you miss him.”

“But that will be awkward” I protested, Heechul hyung glared at me so I just shut my mount .

 

=========================================================

Latter at night

Should I call him? Or should I not? Should I call him?

Oh no.. why do I act like freaking teenager in love ? just call him Lee Hyukjae.

But what it will be weird isn’t it? I mean it always Donghae who called first, not the other way around.

But you can’t just depend on his call if you want him you know that?

Aish.. it will be better if Donghae call first, where is that fish? Why doesn’t he call me yet?

Aish… I’m getting crazy here.. okay just press the “call” bottom . I already type his number anyway

1,2, 3.. call. I then pressed the call button (finally).

“Yobosseo.” I hear Kyuhyun’s voice. Where is donghae?

“Kyuhyun?” I asked “Where is Donghae?” I can’t hide the suspicious from my tone

“He’s taking bath now.”  He simply answered

“Oh okay then I’ll hang up.” Maybe I’ll call Donghae latter

“What’s the matter hyung?” he asked

“Nothing I just..” urgh.. it’s not your business

“Oh who’s calling?” Suddenly I heard Donghae. It seems that he just finished taking bath

“Hyukjae?” I heard Donghae hyung confirmed

“Yeah it’s me. Are you busy now? Or do you want to take a rest?” please don’t say yes

“Annio.. I just finished taking bath.” He answered. I sighed in relief knowing that I don’t disturb his rest.

“When will you come back?” what to talk? What to talk? Why suddenly I feel so nervous

“We will come back tomorrow, but it’s so rare for you to call me first”

“really?” I chuckled

“yes. It always me who call you first.” I can imagine he’s pout

“So I should call you more often from now on?” I asked

“Yes!” he answered. He’s sound so excited of the idea me calling him often. Oh the butterfly in my stomach

“How’s the concert.”

“ It’s good, KRY performed so well.”

“How about you?”

“Well I don’t know, I just have few part like rapping but the audience went so loud every time I went to stage.”

“it’s because you are so loved in Taiwan.”

“I am?” he sound so surprised. I don’t think he aware of his popularity in Taiwan

“You are the most popular member in Taiwan.” I told him

“How do you know?” he asked.

Crap how I do I answer that I don’t want to admit it that I search t on the internet

“Well, heechul hyung searched it on internet.”

Forgive me Heechul hyung, please give me some mercy. I begged in my heart

We continue talking for almost 30 minutes, after 30  minutes I decided to hang up. It’s better for Donghae to take a rest

“It’s late now go rest. I’m hanging up.” I said

“Okay hyuky see you tomorrow.”

“See you”


============================================================

 

(Kyuhyun POV)

 “Aaaaaah I am so tired.” I wined and groaned as I throw myself in bed my hand grabbed my PSP. Suddenly I feel slap in my palm. My eyes snapped open and found that it’s Donghae hyung who slapped my palm

“Hyung, why?” I demanded

“You said that you’re tired but you were ready to play game Cho Kyuhyun?” He glared oh so cutely

“But this is  my way to relax hyung.” I continue whined

“No, go wash yourself and then sleep we must wake up early tomorrow.”

“Arasheo” I then go to bathroom and take a shower, 10 minutes later I go back to bed. I see Donghae hyung stared at his phone ready to call someone

“Ah hyung what are you doing?” I asked

“I am going to call Hyuky.” He answered innocently. Gezzz this hyung, does he have to call hyukjae now? They are just separate for one night for starcraft’s sake

“Why though?”

“Because it feels weird not talking to Hyukjae even if one night.”

“Hyung, you being unfair. You are okay not talking to me for couple of days but you indeed can’t pass a night without talking to Hyukjae hyung.” Really I feel so offended by his statement

“is that really being unfair?” he asked looks bewildered

“Of course.”

“ Okay then, I’m not calling him.” He claimed and walked to bathroom. 5 minutes latter I hear Donghae’s hyung phone vibrated. Of curiosity  peek at his phone and feel annoyed upon knowing that the caller is Hyukjae

“Yobosseo.” I picked the call

“Kyuhyun?” so he notice my voice “Where is Donghae?” he asked I can detect suspiciousness in his voice.

“He’s taking bath now.” I simply answered  

“Oh okay then I’ll hang up.”

“What’s the matter hyung?” I asked

“Nothing I just..” just what?

“Oh who’s calling?” Suddenly Donghae hyung is already in my back. Without a word I handed the phone to him.

“Hyukjae?” I heard Donghae hyung confirmed

“Annio.. I just finished taking bath.”

“We will come back tomorrow, but it’s so rare for you to call me first”

And bla bla bla…. I don’t bother to listen to their conversation. Instead, I play with my psp. I don’t know for how long but then I feel Donghae kicks my legs

“Move a side “ he said. Without word I move a little so there will be a space for Donghae hyung in bed

“Um you are sulking?” he asked. So he notices?

“Nope.”

“Yes you are.” He insisted

“I said I don’t” I insisted either

“You do”

“I don’t “

“Yes yes yes yes “ he sang

“Hyung!!” I sanpped at him but he just smile innocently

“Tell me why?” he (again) insisted

“Why what?”

“Why do you sulk?” he grinned

“No!”

“So you do sulk?”

CRAP!!!

“Tel me why?” he pokes my cheek

“I won’t”

“Tell me tell me tell me!” he sang keeps poking my cheek. Aish.. so annoying. But U have good idea

“I’ll tell you if you sing tell me by wonder girl and dance to it.” I smirked

“What?” he glared and then once again kicked my leg “I won’t do it you rascal” he pouting.. OMO so cute…but then he smirks. I don’t get it why does he smirk but letter he stood closer to me and then tickle me..

“Hyung stop it!!” I scream

He paused and answered “No unless you tell me why you sulk” he then continued tickling me

“You’re evil” I scream but he keep tickling me I couldn’t stand anymore

“Fine fine I will tell you.” I screamed in defeat finally he stopped what he was doing

“I want to take a walk” I said

“What?”

“I said I sulked because we’re here in Taiwan but what we can do is only staying in our room. I want to talk a walk outside enjoy the view.” I decided to lay after all it will be weird if I confess that I sulk because he talked to hyukjae

“heh? But it’s always like this we never got a chance to strolling outside every time we have overseas concert.” He frowned

“That’s why.”

“Oh we can sneak out side and go.” He suggested

“And then manager hyung will kill us.” I raised one of my eye brows. He just grinned

“Go to sleep hyung.” I tell him

“You too.” He mumbled before fell into deep slumber

 

========================================================================================================

an: sorry for the short update, grammer error and typo, and maybe the story is not like ur expectation TT_______TT

 

talk to me in twitter @junhaefishy ^^ thanks for all suscribers and all readers

 

#Off to Hide#