Not as planned

It's me or him?

Eunyuk POV

I turned my body to the left and to the right in my bed. I think I am going crazy now. The fact that someone loves the love of my life (okay, that’s little bit cheesy) is a bit string. I can’t help but feeling so insecure. The question whom is Donghae love keeps repeat in my head, yet I couldn’t find the answer.

Donghae likes Kyuhyun, he stated it clearly. I felt cold down in my spine due to that fact. So my love is one side love then? No, Donghae likes me too, he stated clearly as well. So I still have a hope to win my fish’ heart (yes, I declared that he is my fish already). Now the point is how to win his heart?

“Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh” I let out loud groan as I kicked one of my dolls, and it landed somewhere in the floor. I can’t careless where it exactly landed. But then I felt the doll hit me. No, if you think I am crazy, no. The doll I kicked really flied back and hit me. I abruptly stood up and found the grinning fish standing before my bed. Now I know, the doll didn’t fly itself, of course Hyukjae, the doll can’t fly on its own.

“Hyuky..” Donghae jumped in to my not so big bed.

“What?” I asked him specious

“What? Don’t you ‘what’ me, monkey.” He pout cutely (okay, he just pout, while I add the cute part, but seriously he is so cute when he pout like that)

“What are you doing here?” I asked lazily as I laid my body in my bed again

“Why? Can’t I come to best friend bad?” he asked back, still pouting

“I want to take a nap, beside who is your best friend?” I grinned

“YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, AND I AM YOURS.” He declared clearly with a bit whinny.

“I’m not, neither do you. No go away.” I chuckled, enjoying teasing him. But really, I loved it so much when he stated then I am his best friend, but I want to be more than best friend for him.

“No, you don’t want me to go”

Aish this fish sure know me too well, of course he know that I wasn’t serious with what I said. I don’t want him to go, I want him to stay with me, if I can, I want to cuddle him when I sleep.

“Hyuky.” He called me softly, but I could sense that he was in his whiny mood.

“Let’s eat the ice cream we bought earlier” he shake my shoulder

“Now, I have to take a nap, I have sukira tonight, so you eat by yourself.”

“But I don’t like eat alone”

“Then ask another to accompany you”

“Fine, I will Kyu to eat with me, he won’t mind.” Donghae stood up and walked to the door, but before he reach the door, I stood up and followed him.

“No, I will eat with you.”

“Hweyo? You don’t want to take a nap?”

“I can do it latter.”

“But you said…” his question was trailed off as I glared at him

“No further question Lee Doghae, otherwise I will have the ice cream all by myself” I stick my tongue. He just chuckled in amusement.

Aish, this fish. Did he mention the game freaker’s name on propose? Did he know already about my feeling and Kyuhyun feeling toward him? No, it can’t be. So far I know, Donghae has a tendency to be clueless. There’s no way he will find out about my feeling. I am good in hiding it. But what if I keep hiding my feeling and Kyuhyun make a move and steal Hae from me? No I can’t let that happen. I must show Hae my feeling toward him. Not suddenly, but slowly, yes genius Hyukjae. Show your feeling slowly, and make Hae return back your feeling.

 

»»»

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I walked to the couch only to find the annoying monkey eating ice cream happily with my fishy hyung. They ate while watching Hae hyung’s favorite drama. What the hell? So far I know, that monkey never enjoyed drama before, unlike DramaKyu who’ve been enjoy drama a lot. Chakakaman!!! Does that monkey love Donghae hyung? Is eunhae real??? NO, NO, NO. From now own I will make Kyuhae as famous as Eunhae. ELF out of there, just wait. I smirked before jumped in to the couch, joining Eunhae.

“Hyung, I want to the ice cream too.” I said as cute as I can, I even showed my rare puppy eyes.

“There’s nothing left, we only bought the ice cream for us.” The monkey answered coldly. What’s wrong with him? Why he acted like bastard toward me now? Did he find out that I like Donghae hyung and feeling insecure? I frowned of the idea.

“Don’t be stingy, hyung. Share me your ice cream.” Once again, I tried to be cute maknae.

“No.” again, he replied coldly.

“Aish, don’t mind Hyukjae, here let’s eat with me, go take spoon.” Donghae hyung offering his ice cream to me sweetly. I almost jump in joy.

“Chinca? Okay.” I run as fast as I can to the kitchen to take a spoon and back to the couch ignoring Wooky who called me asking me to help him cook. Aish… this external maknae, like I want to help him..there’s no way I will cook.

As I reached my jaw drop as I see Hae hyung tried to feed Hyukjae with a spoon full of ice cream. It’s like the monkey sulking and Donghae hyung tried to convince him. I hate the sight in front of me. I stomped my feet toward him and sit beside Donghae hyung. As soon as I sit beside him, Donghae hyung handed the ice cream toward me. While I happily eating the ice cream,  I took glance at Eunhae. They seem too adsorbed by the drama. While I found the drama really boring. Well, don’t blame me. I maybe DramaKyu, but still the drama is not my favorite.

“Hyung, let’s play the game, the drama is so boring.” I said to them.

“Nah, you go play the game in your room.” Hyukjae replied, his eyes still focused in TV screen.

“No, I want to play here.” I whined stubbornly. Both Hyukjae and Donghae hyung glared at me.

“Do not disturb us, Kyu. I’m watching here.” Donghae hyung said irritated. Wrong move Cho Kyuhyun. I pouted.

“What’s wrong with you, maknae?” out of nowhere Heechul hyung just popped up. I ignore him and continue my sulking.

DUK!!! Heechul hyung kicked my . I groaned in pain.

“Don’t dare to ignore me. Cho Kyuhun. No tell me what’s wrong!” Said Heechul hyung in demanding tone.

“Don’t be noisy. I concentrate here.” Donghae hyung uttered without even turn his head out of screen. Heechul hyung only glared at him(without bashed his head like Heechu hyung always did to me every time I annoy him), but of course Donghae hyung didn’t pay any attention toward him.

“You lucky that you Lee Donghae, otherwise I will kill you for acting so rude toward me.” Heechul hyung murmured loud enough for me to hear. It’s not secret that Donghae hyung is his favorite dongsaeng, but still can he not so vocal about it. I am hurting here.

“Now tell me why you sulking?” Now the tone is ordering

“I want to play game here, but Eunhae just won’t cooperate, they keep watching that boring drama..”  I was trailed off when Donghae hyung snapped at me

“Nah, it’s not boring. There’s nothing boring when Song Hyegyo is the main lead.”

“Whatever fish.”

“HYA Eunhae, get out I want to play the game here.” Heechul hyung exclaimed. I turned my gaze to Heechul hyung in shock, It’s not I don’t appreciate that he tried to shoo Eunhae, but I really don’t want to play game with him. He always cheat, beside it’s Hae hyung I want to play with.  Hyukjae and Donghae hyung stared at us in disbelieve.

“And why should we?” Donghae hyung rejected stubbornly

“Because I said so.” I nodded hearing Heechul hyung. Then I feel Hyukjae hyung grinning mischevely and glanced at me.

“It’s okay Hae, let them be. We better do something else.” And Hyukjae dragged Donghae hyung left me stunned in my place.

 

========================================================================

A/N : what do you think of this chapter?? Tell me okay… Sorry if the first chapter is boring. I wasn’t in the mood to write actually. XD.. thanks to everyone who read, subscribe, and comment here. Jeongmal gomawo….

 

Comment replay:

jewELFish15: me too, I still can’t decide it how I will end this, is Hae will end up with Hyuk or Kyu. Eunhae and Kyuhae is my top OTP. I don’t have a heart to hurt kyuhyuh, but there’s no way I will separate Eunhae,, they just so each other XD

purplekpop: kekekkeke I don’t think so, it’s my first time writing, still learn though….I’ll try my best. Thanks for supporting.