Chapter 6

My Love [SEMI-HIATUS]

Chapter 6 : What?!

 

Walking toawrds his house, she feels nervous while holding the cookies that she baked for Chanyeol. She ring the bell and wait for the door to be opened patiently. "Can I-- Oh? Min Jun? You wanna see Chanyeol?", Mr Park asked her. "Yeah. Is he home?", she asked, smiling widely. "No... He's go to Sehun's house for a while. But you can wait for him inside, if you want", he said. She just nodded and enter his house. She put the cookies on the table and sat on the couch. She took out her phone and dialed his number. "Should I tell him?", she said while thinking for a while. "I think I shouldn't. Let it be a surprise for him", she said grinning.

She stand up from her seat and walked around inside his house. She saw a door and walked towards it. "If I'm not mistaken... This is a store, right? The place where he kept the doll", she said while poke her index finger on her chin. She open the door and stepped inside. However, she couldn't see the doll everywhere. "Where's the doll? I bet he kept it at other place", she said curiously. "Did he kept her inside his room? It's impossible, right? But... I may be can take a look at there...", she said, a sneer formed on her face. She walked towards his room quietly without making any sound. She open the door slowly. "It's not locked", she said and walked inside his room. 

"There you are....", she smiled widely when she saw the doll. She standing in front of her while staring at her. "You're pretty... But... You just a doll... and you've steal his attention! You just a doll, not a human! Why would you be the wall?! The wall that block my way to go inside his heart", she said while clenched her fist. She feels very angry with Jiyeon. Although she didn't know anything about Jiyeon, but she'd surely hate Jiyeon. Chanyeol never put any other girl in his heart except his mother. But now... maybe Jiyeon is the one that replace his mother's place in his heart.

"Min Jun? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to wait for him at the living room?", Mr Park asked when he see Min Jun inside Chanyeol's room. She startled when heard his words. "Ah... I just want to see this doll. Sorry for being rude", she bowed and leave, but before that... She took a sharp glance at her before closed the door.

 

 

"Min Jun? What are you doing here?", Chanyeol asked surprisely when he saw Min Jun is there, sitting on the couch while reading the magazines. She stand up from her seat and smiling at him, "I just wanna give you this cookies. I baked it by myself and it would be great if you like it". There's a frown on his face. It somehow makes he remember about her mother who loves to bake cookies and cakes. "Chanyeol? Are you okay?", she asked when she noticed the sudden change on his face. "Uhm... Yea... I'm okay. Thanks for the cookies", he smiles widely. He sit next to her and tasted the cookies. "How is it?", she asked nervously. "It's.... tasty! Just like the mom's homemade cookies!", he said excitedly. "Re-really?!", she asked in disbelief. He just nodded while stuffing the cookies into his mouth. She just giggles to see how cute he is.

"By the way... My mom will go to London for a few days. So... If I can stay here until mama come home....", she said while playing with her fingers. He just look at her with his widen eyes. "Are you sure you wanna stay here?", he asked, afraid if she would know about Jiyeon. "Yeah... I'm sure. Plus... You're my best friend, right?", she said while showing her puppy eyes. He just let out a sigh and nodded, "Yeah, sure. You can stay here for a few days...". She smiles happily and hug him tightly. "Thanks, Chanyeol! You're the best!".

 

 

He wait for her to turn into human again as the sun goes down. "1... 2... 3...", he counted and she blinked her eyes. She look at him and smiles widely. "Hello there...", she giggles. He smiles sheepishly and approached her. "Jiyeon...  I wanna tell you something", he said curiously. She just nodded, waiting for him to continue his words. "It's about Min Jun... She'll stay here for a few days. So... Don't get busted, okay?", he said to her, looks worried.

"Okay then. You can count on me. I'm a good pretender", she giggles. "She'll sleep in the guest room, so, you don't have to be afraid. She'll not coming inside my room. Or should I say... Your room", he said and it kinda makes she feels perplexed. "My room?", she asked while tilting her head. "My room is your room too", he smiles and went out from his room. She blinked her eyes many times. "His room is my room? What did he means?", she said to herself.

"But... Is that girl Min Jun? Seems like she didn't like me", she let out a big sigh.

 

 

"Min Jun... I wanna go to the shop for a while. Just stay here, okay?", he said and going out from his house. "Okay..." she said to  herself. She keeps press the buttons on the remote control as there's no interesting shows on the television. She switch off the television and lying on the couch. "Aishhh!~ Where's Chanyeol? It's boring! Mr Park isn't home too...", she muttering. But then, she lift her body and sit on the couch. "The doll! Maybe I can talk with her. Although she's a doll... But, whatever!", she said and rushing upstairs. She twisted the door knob and stepped inside his room. All can she see is... Jiyeon is sitting at the veranda.

"Chanyeol, is that--"

"Arghhhh!~"

Min Jun screaming with what she saw just now. Jiyeon is alive! That's what she thought at that time. "I must crazy! This is not happening. This is NOT HAPPENING", she said while walking in a circle. She slapped her face many times and look at Jiyeon again. Jiyeon is smiling at her. "NO WAY! SHE'S SMILING AT ME?! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?", she said in disbelief. She hit her head on the wall. Jiyeon approached her immediately and stopped her. "What are you doing?", Jiyeon asked. She widen her eyes and couldn't move anymore. She seems like someone who had just saw a ghost. "Hello?", Jiyeon waving her hand in front of Min Jun. "Okay, stop! This is just a dream!", she squealed. She almost became crazy. 

"Min Jun?! What are you doing here?", Chanyeol asked as he feels surprised with everything that happened. "Tell me now! Tell me that this is just a dream!", she shakes his body harshly. Jiyeon just giggles at her. "Alright! Alright! Calm down you girl", he said, hold her shoulders tightly to prevent her from moving. She stops and look at him.

"This is not a dream, Min Jun. This is real. The doll that you saw is alive", he explained. Min Jun start to laugh like a crazy girl. She couldn't accept it. "The doll is alive? Oh god~ Please help me", she said and fainted at there. Both Jiyeon and Chanyeol looked at her and laughing. "What do we do with her?", Jiyeon asked. "Should we tell her the truth or tell her that this is just  a dream?", he replied, still laughing at Min Jun.

"I think we should..."

"Tell her the truth"

They giggles again and put Min Jun on his bed. "We'll wait for her to wake up", he said. Jiyeon just nodded and couldn't stop giggles. "Luckily that she's cute", Jiyeon said giggling.

 


 

AN: Hello! ^^ Here is the new update. Sorry for the late. And I hope you still remember this story >< Thanks for subscribe too! ^^ 

XOXO ~ <3