Chapter 1

My Love [SEMI-HIATUS]


Chapter 1 : The First Meeting

 

"Park Chanyeol, please come out for a while. I need to talk to you. It's urgent" Mrs Choi, his class teacher called out for him. He just nodded and went outside. "Is there any problem?" he asked in confusion. She looked serious too. "Please calm yourself first"  she said which maed him feel even more curious. "What do you mean?" he said frowning.

"Your mother... Has... Pass-passed a-away" she said hesitantly. He felt like a knife had pierced right through his heart. "Yah!~ Don't lie!" he said in disbelief. He just saw her in the morning and now, she's gone? 

"No... I'm serious.. Your father told me a few minutes ago. Follow me to the hospital now okay. I'll take you there" she said and walked towards her car. He just followed beinhd her, speechless. Was his mom really.....gone?

She drove to the hospital and still looked serious. His heart was anxious. When Mrs Choi parked her car, his heart become even more anxious. "You're not coming?" she asked when she found Chanyeol still in the passenger seat of her car, frozen. He open the door and went out from the car slowly. His hands were sweating too.

They walked into the hospital and entered the lift. He feels twice as  anxious when the door opened. They walked together to his mother's room. "You enter first.. I'm so sorry for your lost Chanyeol..." she said and signalled him to enter the room. His hands trembled and his body shivered. He opened the door and saw his father sitting beside the bed.

"Father...?" he said gently. When his father saw him, he stood up and lowered his head. "Who is it?" he said when he saw someone on the bed covered with a blanket. "Your... mother..." his father said and look at him with glassy eyes. He couldn't believe but he must see who it is.

His shaky hand pulled the blanket slowly and he sees his mother's face. "No!", he yelled and hug her. His tears start to fall. "Why did you leave me?! You told me that you love me! You promised that you would bake cookies for me today! You..." he couldn't stand it anymore. It hurt too much for him. His father just stood there  speechless and look at his son's pathetic face while Mrs Choi just cried while looking at the heartbreaking scene.

His mother's body was buried on the next day and it was raining heavily. Everyone already left except Chanyeol and his father. "Let's go home, Chanyeol" his father said. He just shook his. "You go home first, I'll leave later he said. His father just nodded and left.

He still can't accept the fact that his mother was already gone. He can still feels her warm husg. "I'll go home now. I'll visit you again tomorrow. Just wait for me, okay?" he said and smiled at his mother's grave then left.

When he arrived at home, he going inside his mother's room. He look around the room and open the closet. He took out one of her favourite dresess and hugged it tightly. He can still smell her scent. Then, his tears started falling again. His father just looked at him while standing at the door.

"Chanyeol..." he called him. Chanyeol turn around to his father and raise his eyebrows. "Follow me. There's something that I wanna show you", he said and walked away. Chanyeol just follow him from behind. "Why're we here? Is there something important inside this store?", he asked his father curiously. His father open the door and lead him inside.

"This is your mother's favourite treasure. She found it here when she wanted to keep her things here. She never told anyone about this until I found out about it by myself" he said while showing him a doll. "What?", he seemed perplexed. "I don't know either. Your mother always spends her time here changing this doll's clothes. I don't know what's so special about this doll" he said and left. Chanyeol still stood there, looking at the doll which is actually is Ji Yeon.

"I never knew about this", he said to himself while staring at Ji Yeon. "But... This doll is pretty" he grinned. Ji Yeon could see Chanyeol observing herself and her heart started to flutter. When he got closer with her, her heart fluterred even more. "Well, I guess I need to care this doll like mother did" he said and left.

 

 

It's already night and Chanyeol is still in his room while hugging his mother's dress. He doesn't want to eat although his father persuaded him to eat. His father lost his appetite too though. He felt really lost. He really loved his wife.

Ji Yeon stareed to move her hands and blinked her eyes many times. "Finally" she said and sat on the chair behind her. It's been a year.. Living life as a half-doll and half-human."I hope that everything will end now. I can't stand living  like this. And I miss my mother too", she complained. Then she heard footsteps and froze, pretending to be a doll again.

"Who's there?" Chanyeol asked when he heard someone talking in the room. But all he saw was Ji Yeon standing. He approached her. "I miss mom very much. And I know that you miss her too, right? But actually, she's already gone now. You must feel very sad, right? But don't worry, I'll always come to see you everyday like what mom did before", he said and smiled weakly. "I'll go to bed right now, see you tomorrow", he said and closed the door slowly and left.

"He said she's already gone?", she said while covering with her hand. "That's why she didn't come here to change my clothes like usual. Poor him. He must feels very lost" she said. She open the door slowly and snuck out. She look at the living room and saw his father sitting on the couch while looking at the photos. She felt bad for him.

Then, she tip-toed upstairs and found Chanyeol's room. She opened the door quietly and saw Chanyeol sleeping on the bed. She went inside his room and looked at him. "She told me that she always sing a song for him before going to bed" she said to herself and sat on his bed.

She strocked his hair and sung a song for him gently. He thought that it was his mother so he didn't wake up and continued sleeping. After she was done singing, she kissed his forehead like a mother and smiled. "Sweet dreams" she whispered and left the room. She put her hand on her chest. Her heart was beating way too quickly. She can feel something weird too. But she doesn't know what she was feeling because she never felt it before. Was it because of Chanyeol....?

 


 

AN: Hello! ^0^ This is the first chapter for you! So, I hope you'll like it! And thanks again for subscribe! :) Excuse me for my bad english or spelling error >///<