Prologue

My Love [SEMI-HIATUS]

Prologue

 

It's a dark night and the breeze is so cold. Ji Yeon who is reading a book feels the cold breeze and her body shivered. She turned her head towards the wide open window. She stood up from her seat and walked towards the window. She tilted her head looking at the sky and sighed, "I wish  my life was better than this" She closed the window and went back to her seat and continues reading.

Then, she heard something and stopped reading. "What was that sound I just heard?", she looked around. And hung open in shock when the window suddenly open and a witch flies inside with a magic broom.

"Who are you? What do you want?", she asked as she feels terrified. "So... You're here. The daughter of Park's family. Finally.. I meet you at last", the witch said. She looks perplexed. She didn't understand what was going on.

"What? What are you talking about?", she asked and steps backwards. The witch approach her slowly. And when her back met with the wall, she didn't have anywhere else to go. 

"You're so pretty.... You should be my daughter instead of that stupid lady's who stole your father from me!", she said angrily while touching Ji Yeon's face.

"Please... Don't hurt me", Ji Yeon kneeled in front of her while holding onto her legs. "Don't worry, child.  I won't hurt you. I will take you away from here", she said and pulled her hand. Then she flew away with her broomstick, taking Ji Yeon away.

 

 

She look around the tower which is the witch's place. "Pretty, right?", she asked Ji Yeon who looked troubled. "I'm not sure... Why did you take me here? And who are you?", Ji Yeon asked. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Okay, I'll let you know now" the witch said, putting on a wicked smile.

Ji Yeon looked at her seriously. "I'm Jung Hana, your father's ex-girlfriend who should've married him. But he left me and married your mother instead! And now, as revenge, I'll make you my very own daughther. And you'll be staying here forever!" she added. Ji Yeon feels more terrified than she already was.

"Oh no, don't show me that face. I'll be good to you", she said and taking her inside. Ji Yeon just followed her from behind.

 

 

"Hana! Give me my daughter back!" Ji Yeon's mother, Kim Gi Dae, said as she suddenly appeared in the tower in the middle of the night with the fairy's help. "No! She's my daughter, not yours! Get out before I drag you out!", Hana yelled. "Please, return Ji Yeon to her", Fairy Oh said gently. "Just shut your mouth!" Hana yelled. Ji Yeon became speechless. She didn't know what had to be said and what to not.

"Ji Yeon!" Gi Dae ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "Don't touch her!" Hana said furiously and waved her magic wand around, intending to put a spell on them but Fairy Oh stopped her and caused her to become weak.

"Hana! Stop it. Just forget about  revenge!" Fairy Oh said. "No!" Hana stood up weakly. Fairy Oh's spell is very strong and it caused her to become more weak.

"I'll leave them alone but I'll never allow them happiness!", she screamed and took a deep breath. "With all the power in me, I curse Park Ji Yeon to turn into a doll for the rest of her life!" she said as she pointed her magic wand towards Ji Yeon.

"No!" Gi Dae couldn't stop it and Ji Yeon immediately turned into a doll. "She will never be able to turn herself into human again!", Hana said and disappeared into thin air.

Fairy Oh couldn't do anything else. Ji Yeon was cursed by Hana. "Fairy Oh... Please help us" Gi Dae begged. "Ill try" Fairy Oh said and tried to break the curse but it was impossible...

"I cant' the curse is too strong", Fairy Oh said. "No! My daughter!" Gi Dae hugged Ji Yeon tightly. Nothing can be done, the curse is too strong and no one can break it. They took Ji Yeon, the doll home.

Day by day, Fairy Oh tried her very best to break the curse but she couldn't. One day, Gi Dae gave up on hope. 

She looked at Ji Yeon who was standing beside the window and stepped on the chair. What else could she do? "I'm sorry, honey. I can't see you like this. It hurts...." she said and....

 

 

"Oh my! Gi Dae!", Fairy Oh saw that Gi Dae had commited  suicide by hanging herself on the ceiling of the room. Then she looked Ji Yeon sympatheticly. "Poor you, Ji Yeon. I need to take you away from here. To a better place", she said. 

She close her eyes while put her hand on Ji Yeon's shoulder and disappeared. When she opened her eyes, she's in a store. It's look like a store in someone's house. "I'll leave you here, Ji Yeon", she said and was about to leave until she remember something.

"I think I can lighten the curse" she said and closed her eyes. "With my power of nature, please lighten this curse. Let this girl be a doll by day and a girl by night" she chanted. "This curse will break when you find your true love, Ji Yeon. Live well, okay? I know you can hear me" she said smiling. Then, she heard a footsteps. "Time for me to go. I love you, Ji Yeon", she said and kissed her cheek before leaving.

"Thanks, Fairy Oh", she said in her heart. Although she can't move, she can see and hear everything around her.

 


 

AN: Hello there! Hope you'll like the prologue. I don't know if this count as prologue but I don't want to start the chapter 1 yet >< And I know, it's horrible right? Well, this is just beginning. I just wanna you get to know about her history and how she can turns into a doll. 

And thanks for subscribe! I haven't start this story yet and I got 9 subscribers! Thanks again! Love you! >///< And sorry for my bad english because english is not my first language. Hope you'll understand it ^^ <3