Chapter 5

My Love [SEMI-HIATUS]

Chapter 5 : The Beautiful Night

 

Chanyeol and Ji Yeon sneaking out from his house quietly as they don't want to get busted about her. He open the door slowly. "Chanyeol, where are you going?", his father asked, did not know where he came from. He quickly push her out and standing in front the door to block her. "Sehun's house", he said coldy like usual. His father just nodded and going inside his room. "That was close!", he said and sighing. Then he turn around and see Ji Yeon is inside the bushes. He push her strongly until she falling down into the bushes. "Ji Yeon! I'm sorry! I'm very sorry!", he apologize while pulling her out from the bushes. "It's alright. I'm fine!", she said and stand up properly while smiling. He just chuckled to see how cute she is. 

"Let's go", he said. They go by his car. Chanyeol drive his car to Sehun's house. "I'm scared... Did your cousin invited me?", she asked, feeling nervous. "Yes! Don't worry. I'm here, right?", he said gently. She just nodded while taking a deep breath. "We're here", he said and turn off the engine. He open the door and going out. "Ji Yeon?", he called out her name when see she still inside the car. "Oh~ Sorry..", she said and going outside the car. They walked together to the door and he ring the bell. She holding his arm strongly as she feels very nervous. "Just calm down, okay?", he said smiling. She just nodded but still feeling nervous. The door opened and Sehun appear.

"Chanyeol!~", Sehun said happily while hugging him tightly. She just giggles to see them. "Sehun!", he push Sehun and rolled his eyes. Sehun just show his cute face. "So... This is your girlfriend?", Sehun asked while raise his eyebrows many times. He just grinned and nodded. He pull her a bit closer and put his hand on her shoulder. "Whoa!~ So pretty! Yah!~ You're lucky to have her as your girlfriend", Sehun start to . "But Aiko is still pretty too~", he replied and chuckled. "Yah!~ Come in!", Sehun said and invite them to go inside. "Chanyeol, why you said that I'm your girlfriend?", she asked. "Just pretend to be my girlfriend, okay?", he said. She just nodded.

"Everyone! Chanyeol is here! With his girlfriend~", Sehun said and whispered the last sentence. "Yah!~ What are you doing, Sehun?", he poke Sehun's back. "Aishhh! Don't be shy. Come on, introduce her to us", Sehun said and everyone look excited too. Ji Yeon just lowered her head shyly. "This is Ji Yeon, Park Ji Yeon", he said smiling. She just grinned. "Whoa!~ Her family name is same with you. How cute...", Sehun chuckled. They just grinning as they feeling shy. Everyone stunned with her beauty too. She look perfect, really perfect! "Oppa!~", Shirleen, Sehun's sister, running towards Chanyeol and hugging him. "Happy birthday, little princess", he said. 

"Wanna eat something?", he asked her. She never eat anything after being cursed by Hana. "I... Don't know", she said while scratching her head. He just smiled and take an orange juice on the table. "Drink this. I'll take the food for you", he said while giving her the orange juice. She look at the orange juice with a weird look and drink it. He just chuckled to see her like that. "Why she so cute?", he said grinning. 

"Here. Eat this", he said. She look at the food and blink her eyes many times. "Just eat this. Here. Open your mouth", he said and lift the spoon. She open and eat. "Cute!", Sehun and Aiko said when they see them. They just grinned and Ji Yeon start to fluttering. She knew that she fallen in love with him  but she don't want to confess too. "Are you okay, Ji Yeon?", he asked when see her face. "Yeah. Just fine", she said smiling. 

The party is over and they going home together. "Fun?", he asked while driving. She just nodded. "Shirleen is so cute", she giggles. "Yeah... Like you", he chuckled. She just lowered her head as she feels shy. "We going inside slowly, okay?", he said. She just nodded. They going outside the car and standing in front of the door together. No one want to open the door as they feels scared about his father.

"I'll going inside first, okay?", he said. She just nodded. He open the door slowly while stepping his right leg inside with her follow from back. When he see his father he quickly move backward and close the door then turn around. But he accidentally kiss her lips because she just behind him very close. Both of them open their eyes widely and push each other. He covered his mouth with his hand and she just blinking her eyes many times.

"I-I'm so-sorry!", he said without looking at her. Feeling shy with it. "It's... Alright", she said while bowing her head. He open the door and see his father already going inside his room. He pull her hand and running upstairs with her. They going inside his room and chuckled. "Like we're want to rob this house", he said and giggles. Same with her too. "Oh!~ There's still a few minutes for me to turn into a doll back", she said. He just nodded and look at her.

She standing near with the window and forzen her body although she still can move. He approach her and staring at her. "See you this night, pretty", he said and stole a kiss from her. She feels surprised but she can't move anymore because she already turns into a doll back. He just chuckled and laying on his bed. He grinned and fall asleep.

 


 

AN: Hello!~ ^0^ Another update. Yeyyy! XD Sorry if it boring or what but hope you'll like it ^0^ Kekekeke >< Thanks for subscribe too! Love you! >< <3