Chapter 2

My Love [SEMI-HIATUS]

Chapter 2 : Is This Feeling Called Love?

 

"Chanyeol, wake up or you'll be late for school" He opened his eyes slowly when he heard the voice. But there's no one inside his room. "I miss you, mom" he said as his eyes started to water. He took a shower and wore his school uniform. He went downstairs and saw his father still sleeping on the couch. "Poor dad" he said and opened the door. He stops in his steps and turns around. "I forgot about something" he went back inside. He went to the store and sees Ji Yeon standing there. "I miss her. And I know you miss her too, right?" he said and smiled weakly. "I have to go right now, but I'll come back here after my school ends" he says as he leaves.

He waited for the bus and his stomach made growling sounds. He hasn't eaten breakfast yet. When he arrived at his school, he went into his class weakly and sat there, staring out the window. He stared at the light blue sky while remember about his mother. "Chanyeol!" someone patted his shoulders from the back. When he turned around, he sees his friend, Min Jun. "Oh, it's you, Min Jun" he said and smiled weakly. "I heard about your mother, I feel sorry about that"  she said while lowering her head, feeling sympathy with him. "It's alright" he said smiling.

"Look! I bought some food for you", she said and put a lunchbox on his desk. "Thank you, I'm super hungry in fact" he said and started to eat. She just grinned to see him. And actually, she has a crush on him but she just keep her feelings to herself. She feels scared to confess so she decided to keep it secret. No one knows about it too.

"Wanna come to my house today? I have something to show you", he said as he remember about Ji Yeon. "Really? What is it?", she asked and feels excited too. "Secret. You'll find out later" he said and giggles. She just smiled the goofiest smile possible.

 

♕♚♕♚♕

 

"Close your eyes and just walk forward" he said while pushing her forward slowly. "Chanyeol-ah..Don't do anything ridiculous, okay?" she said. He just chuckled. "Now, open your eyes!" he said playfully. She opened her eyes and sees Ji Yeon right in front of her. "Waaa!" she screaming as she surprised to see Ji Yeon very closed with her. "Chanyeol! You wanna me die?! Aishhh~", she said angrily. "I should do this often" he chuckled.

She punch his shoulder angrily. "Who is this?" she said while looking at Ji Yeon. "She's a doll", he said. She seemed surprised at his reply. "A doll? She looks really pretty!" she said. Feeling amazed with her beauty. "You're weird. It's just a doll and you act like she's a human" he said and shook his head. "Hello!~ Although she's just a doll, but she so pretty!" she said while crossing her arms. 

Ji Yeon is looking right at them, feeling hurt. They look really close and like a couple. "I wanna go home now, see you tomorrow, okay?", she said and left. Chanyeol lead her to the door. She stops in her steps and turn around to look at Ji Yeon. "What's wrong, Min Jun?" he asked. "Nothing" she smiled.

 

♕♚♕♚♕

 

As usual, when the night appear she turned into human again. "Why am I feeling... hurt?" she questioned herself as she remembers the scene vividly. "No, I can't be feeling hurt. He never knew that I'm alive too. He just thought that I'm a doll" she said, sighing. But still, she feels hurt too. "Should I take a look at him?" she said and started to thinking. "I guess I should" she chuckled and walked to the door.

Then someone open the door suddenly. She feels surprised too but she managed to pretend like a doll. "Huh? How come you're standing here?" Chanyeol said weirdly. She start feeling anxious. He lift her and take her to his room. "Chanyeol, where are you taking that thing? his father asked. "None of your business" he said harshly.

He put her down and look at her carefully. "I don't know why but I think you're weird. You make me scared just now. I have no idea how you can standing at there. You can't move" he said to her but she didn't respond. She scared to show him her trueself. "I guess I need to sleep now. Sweet dream, pretty", he said and kissed her cheeks. He laid on his bed, still looking at her. *I wish that you're alive, not a doll* he thought and turn off the light.

A few minutes later, she unfroze her body and took a deep breath. "I think my heart is going to burst", she said, breathless. She touched her cheeks and her heart started  fluttering again and again. "I just met him about 2 days ago and now, my heart flutters because of him. Why am I like this? What is this feeling?" she said in confusion. Then she turn her head to him. "I don't know... But.. he's cute" she grinned.

"Okay, now I'm going crazy. Aishhh~ I hope that this is a good feeling called love. Fairy Oh, please help me. I'm clueless. I wanna know if I this feeling calling love" she said while closing her eyes and putting her hand on her chest.

 


 

AN: Hello there! :D I hope you'll like this chapter ^0^ And as usual, sorry for my bad english >///< Give some feedback too so I can know if this story is good enough for you ><

Thanks for reading and subscribe! >< And thanks for upvoted too! You're an angel! It's really means much to me. Kekekeke >.< Okay, it's enough for today, I'll continue it tomorrow. Show me your love, okay? Just kidding! Kekeke XD