Chapter 3

My Love [SEMI-HIATUS]

Chapter 3 : She's Alive?

 

"When will this boring class enddd? I wanna go home~" he muttered while playing with his pen. He doesn't have any interest in studying today. He looked out  the window and see the birds flying around there. "Why I can't be like the birds? Flying everywhere that we like and live happily", he said to himself. "Okay, class dismissed. You can go home now", Mrs Choi said and the bell start to ring. He packed his stuff and put his bag strap over his shoulders.

"Chanyeol!~ Are you free today? Mind going out with me?", Min Jun asked excitedly. "Uhm... I think I'm gonna stay at home for today. Sorry~ And I need to spend my time with her" he said. "Her? Who?" she said frowning. "The doll", he said and grinned then leave. Min Jun just bit her lips. "What's so special about that doll? It just a doll!" she muttered.

When he arrived at his home, he opened the door slowly and went inside. "Chanyeol? Have some time to spare? I need to talk to you for a while" his father asked gently. He just nodded and sat on the opposite of him at the dining table. "Look, we have a big problem now. My company is in a bad situation. And because of that, I cannot settle my debts with another company. The last choice is selling our house but I don't want to do that. But I will sell a few things in our house" he explained, hoping that Chanyeol will agree. "So? Just sell it. I don't care about any of it" Chanyeol sarcastically said and stood up from his seat.

"Including the doll? Someone wants to buy it for a high price", he said. Chanyeol stopped in his steps and felt shocked. "What?! No! You can sell everything except the doll!" Chanyeol raised his voice. "But why? I have too" he asked. "It's mother's beloved treasure like you said the other day! And now, you wanna sell it? No! I will not let that happen!" Chanyeol said and kicked the chair before going upstairs. He just shook his head, looking at Chanyeol.

He slammed his room door and threw his bag onto the bed. He looked at Ji Yeon who is standing beside the window. "Selling you? No! That will not happen!" he said angrily. Ji Yeon just look at him and felt weird. *Sell me?* she thought.

He opened the closet and ed his shirt while looking for something to wear. Since Ji Yeon is inside his room, she saw it. *Oh my, I shouldn't look at him like that. But I couldn't close my eyes too. Forgive me for everything* she said in her heart and tried her best to pretend that she don't see anything happening in front of her. After done changes his clothes, he approach Ji Yeon. "You know what? You're really pretty. And I never see someone that pretty like you", he said grinning. She feels weird with him.

"Okay, now I'm crazy. Talking nonsense things at a doll? Haha. You're a doll, that's why you're perfect and no one will have that perfect beauty like you" he chuckled. "Hmm... What should we do now? I will spend my time with you today like what mom always do. But... I don't know what she always do with you" he said while sighing.

 

 

When night came, Ji Yeon moved her body like usual and sighed. "What a... Aishhh~ My innocent eyes, saw something that shouldn't be seen"she complained. At the same time, Chanyeol is about to open his room door but he heard someone talking and stopped his hand. He put his head on the door, making sure there was no one in there. "I miss you mom. I hope that I can meet you now" a voice said and he heard it.

"Am I deaf or did she just talk just now?" he said. He couldn't believe what he heard. Then he opened the door quickly but like usual, Ji Yeon always managed to pretend like a doll. He walked towards her slowly. "Show me your true self" he said to her but she didn't respond. 

"I just heard you talking just now. Maybe I need to see a doctor", he sighed. He thought that he was crazy. He turned around and was going out from his room. "Wa-wait" she said. He turn around slowly as he feels terrified, and he sees Ji Yeon looking at him. She blinked her eyes many times. "Ehhh?!" he screamed as he is surprised to see that she's alive.

"Yo-you're bli-blinking yo-your e-eyes?!" he stuttered. She chuckled a bit and nodded. "Ye-yeah. I know this is weird but I'm alive" she tells him. He feels more surprise and shook his head in disbelief. "I must be crazy! This is just a dream" he said to himself. Then she poked his shoulder suddenly and caused him to scream again. "This. Is. Not. A. Dream?!" he said and slapped his face many times.

"Yes, this is not a dream" she said. "But but but... You're a doll, right?", he said still not believing what was before him. A talking doll. "Yes but only day, when night falls, I become human. And although I'm a doll, but I can see and hear everything around me" she explained. "What?! So you..." he's speechless. "See everything?", she continued his words. He open his eyes widely. "No! I don't see anything" she said while shaking her head many times. 

 

 

"So... How did  you become like this?" he asked when he settled down. They sat at the veranda while looking at the sky. "I've been cursed to turn into a doll. But, Fairy Oh lighten the curse and that's why I can turn into human at  night. And Fairy Oh bought me here and that's why I'm in the store" she explain. He seemed perplexed. "I know I know, sounds ridiculous right?" she chuckled.

"You have to be like this for your entire life?" he asked, feeling sorry for her bad luck. "Nope, this curse will break if I find my true love..." she laughed, realizing how cheesy she sounded "Like in the fairytale we all hear" he chuckled. "So... Friends?" he asked while handing her his hand for a handshake. She just nodded and shook his hand. "Sure!" Both of them laughed together while looking at the sky.

 


 

AN: Hey! Another update for today! ^0^ Hope you'll like it :D And finally Chanyeol know the truth. Yeyyy! *crazy Aeriren* XD