Chapter 4

My Love [SEMI-HIATUS]

Chapter 4 : The Beginning of Our Friendship

 

"Chanyeol! Let's go out!", Sehun said on the phone call. Sehun is his cousin that sometimes come to his house to spend time with Chanyeol. "I'm tired", he said frowning. "Come on! We're rarely to meet each other", Sehun whined. "Aishhh~ Alright alright",he said, sighing while rolled his eyes. He change his clothes and fixed his brown hair in front the mirror. Then he turn around and see Ji Yeon. "I'll buy something for you", he whispered to himself while grinnning. Since he knows that Ji Yeon is alive, he decided to buy something for her. "Where are you going?", his father asked when see he going downstairs. "None of your business", he said and slamming the door. He tie up his shoes and going to the mall to meet with Sehun.

"Chanyeol!", Sehun waved his hand when he see Chanyeol. He just smiled at him. "Long time no see!", Sehun said happily. "Yeah, same", he said. They go to the cafe near with them and sit there. "So... Something good  happened? You must have something to tell me if you're asked me out", he said smirking. "Aigoo ah~ You think that I'm always like that?", Sehun said and crossed his arms. He just shook his head. "Do you have problem, Chanyeol? Because you look like someone who having 'period', you know", Sehun said while make a sign with his fingers. He just rolled his eyes and pledging his back on the chair.

"Tell me now. I know if you're acting like this that's means you have problem", Sehun said and raise his eyebrows. He rolled his eyes again and again. "Nothing. I'm just lonely. You know, my mother passed away and dad still busy with his company. Like I'm nothing to him", he said. Sehun shook his head while rolling his eyes. "He still like that? I don't even understand with him", Sehun said smirking. "And that's why we never get along together", he said and remember about how his mother try to improve their relationship.

*Flashback*

"Chanyeol! Time to eat your dinner!", a loving mother, Lee Ah Yeon calling out his name. He going downstairs with his head phone on his head. He pull the chair and sit. Ah Yeon put his food in front of him smiling. "I just thought if we can go on vacation together", she said grinning. His father put his cup on the table and sighing.

"Well... It's not that I don't want but... You know... There's a lot of work that I need to settle", he said. Ah Yeon look a bit upset but still smiling. "It's okay. We can go next time", she said smiling. Chanyeol hit the table angrily. "Dad! Your work is more important than us?! Important than mom's request?!", Chanyeol raise his voice at him. "Chanyeol... It's okay", she said and still smiling.

"I told you that it's not that I don't want but I really need to settle it", he explain. "Just say if you don't want to spend your 'precious' time with us!", Chanyeol said angrily while ogle his eyes towards him. "Chanyeol! I told you! I want to go on vacation with both of you", he said strictly.

"You never care about us!", Chanyeol yelled and stand up from his seat then going upstairs."Chanyeol~", she just lowered her head. Feeling upset with them. "You will never succeed to make us reconcile", he sighing and stand up from his seat. 

"When you will be like before? It's been many years that you're arguing", she said sadly and continue eating her dinner. "I miss the old us", she added and tears start to fall down her cheeks.

*End of flashback*

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol~", Sehun waving his hand in front of his face. "Uh?", he look perplexed. "Why not if we take a walk? I want to buy something for my girlfriend", Sehun said and stand up from his seat. Chanyeol just follow him. They go inside a butique. There's a lot of pretty clothes for girls especially dresses. "Do you think that this is suitable for Aiko?", Sehun asked while showing him a pinky dress. "Yeah, the colours are match with her skin", he nodded. "I'll pay for this, okay?", Sehun said happily and go to the counter.

"I wish that I have a girlfriend like you, Sehun", he chuckled to see Sehun like that. He look around and saw a really beautiful dress. It's look simple but pretty at the same time. He take that dress and look at it carefully. "Wanna buy something?", Sehun said, coming from his back. "Sehun! You make me surprise! Aishh~", he muttering.

"Wow~ Pretty dress! You wanna buy this?", Sehun asked again. "Nope. Just take a look at it", he said and still looking at it. "Aishhh~ Just admit that you wanted to buy it. You have a girlfriend,huh?", Sehun teasing him. "I guess yes", he said grinning. "Really?! Yah!~ Bring her to see me", Sehun said. "We'll see", he said and grinned again. "What about tomorrow night? There's a birthday party on my house. My sister's. You'll come and bring her, okay?", Sehun said when he remember about it.

"I guess I'll bring her", he said and still looking at the dress. "Just buy it for her! Ask her to wear this dress tomorrow", Sehun said, teasing him. He take the dress to the counter and pay it. "So... What's her name? I bet she's pretty", Sehun said excitedly to know about Chanyeol's girlfriend. He just grinned. "Don't say that it's Min Jun!", Sehun said while pointing his finger towards him. "Not her!", he said angrily. Sehun just chuckled. "I'll introduce her to you tomorrow, okay?", he said and walked out from the butique.

 

It's already night and Ji Yeon sitting on the veranda while looking at the sky. She take a deep breath and sigh. She really missed her family, her mother and Fairy Oh. She don't know that her mother already gone too. "Ji Yeon? I brought something for you. Come here", he said and ask her to go inside. She just follow him. "Here. Take a look", he said while giving her a paper bag. She look at it and see the dress. It's white colour.

"Pretty", she said smiling. "You like it?", he asked. She just nodded and smile. "Well~ I'll taking you to my cousin's house tomorrow night. There's a birthday party. You will come with me, right?", he asked. She just lowered her head. "What's wrong?", he asked. "Well... I'm scared. I never go out from your house", she said frowing. "Don't worry. I'm here", he smiled. "If that so... I will", she said smiling.

 

 

On the tomorrow night, she still standing at the veranda while holding the dress. "You still not change your dress?", he asked while fixing his hair. She just smiling and going into the bathroom which in his room. "She must scared. I need to make her comfortable", he said to himself. "How do I look?", she said after done change her dress. He just look at her with his eyes open widely. She looks really pretty and innocent with that white dress.

Dress-sponsorship-Mnet-choice-t-E2-99-94

"You're pretty. It's suitable for you", he said and grinned. She just lowered her head shyly. "Shall we go now?", he said while stretching his hand. She just nodded and take his hand.

 


 

AN: Annyeong! Here the update! Hope you'll like it! ^0^ And I added Sehun into this chapter. Hope you don't mind it >< And sorry for my bad english >///<