LIKE or DISLIKE?

Having a celebrity fiance

Yeonhee's POV

Time really flies. I've been staying in korea for a week already. I stay at home most of the time because i still haven adapt to the surrounding over here.

Daddy had hire a lauguage tuitor for me, i only went out when my mom brings me out for shopping. Daddy's busy nowadays, he's starting a new drama together with Yoseob's dad. Speaking about yoseob, his mother came and visit almost everyday, she bought me tons of beautiful clothes everytime she visit.

"Omo, yeonhee looks like an angel in this dress, she's so sweet!!!" she commented after making me to try on one of the dresses.

"Thanks auntie Yang, you don't have to buy me so many clothes, mummy had bought me alot already."

"you never know how happy i am able to buy clothes for you, i've always wish to have a daughter, now since i've got you a daughter in law and a real daughter doesn't make a difference" she exclaimed happily.

"oh i nearly forgot about it, yeonhee ah~ yoseobie called me yesterday asking me to arrange the next date with you, so are you free next week?"

"next week? yeah i'm free " i answered quickly, i've been wanting to get out for some fresh air.

"oh that's great! i'm going to call him now" auntie took out her phone and dialed yoseob's number.

"yoseobie? its omma, i've just asked yeonhee about the meeting, she's free next week, so will your sechdule tight next week?"..."alright, i'll tell her then, bye~ omma love you", "yeonhee ah~ come over here ceom and sit beside me" auntie waved to me.

"yeonhee ah~ our yoseobie likes girl who are fair, cute and have long hair, although you're not fair but you're really cute. i'm sure yoseobie will like you, so auntie yang want to ask you some question." i look at her, curious about what she's going to ask next

"do you like our yoseobie?"

i really got a shock upon hearing that, i put my head down, i can feel my face burning. I don't dislike yoseob, he's cute and who will dislike a guy from b2st?!.

"auntie yang, i neither dislike him nor like him. i just don't know him well yet" after thinking for some time i finally look up and answered.

"neither dislike nor like? hmmm i think you guys really need sometime to get to know each other. Well auntie has to go back now, don't forget about the date with yoseobie next week, wear somthing cute when you meet up with him."

i sat on my bed thinking about the matter after auntie yang leave our house, wondering why yoseob would want to meet me, does he really like me?

Yoseob's POV

We're training when i heard my phone ring," Hyung can we rest for a while?" i asked doojoon. Although we always joke around but when training we're really searious about it.

"alright let's have a five minutes toilet break!" doojoon dropped dead on the floor.

"hello? oh omma!" the boys look in my direction.

"really she agree to it?... next week?... alright! bye" i hang up my phone and look at the boys.

"it's next week, the 'fangirl' agree to meet up next week"

the guys seems excited with the news.

"alright guys lets further discuss about it when we get back to dorm, toilet break is over lets continue with the training" doojoon clapped his hands and stood up from the floor.

We continue our dancing training until 10 at night.

We wash up quickly and gathered in the living room.

"yoseobie since the date is set, now we should think about how are you going to introduce us to the girl, i bet she didn't expect us to be there also, she'll be thinking that its only you and her on that day." doojoon said once all of us settle in the living room.

" hyung! is she pretty?" dongwoon ask.

"no totally not my type!, she's tanned, short and she cannot speak korean well, she got a very different cultural background with us, she came from singapore a country where people are alot more open than us, i don't like girls like that. Shy girls are better!"

"wow wow wow is she really that bad? if hara is 100 then what's she?" OMG junhyung hyung likes to use his girlfriend as compare whenever we're talking about other girls.

"less than 50!" i answer straight away without thinking.

"is she really that bad? less than 50!? i bet she's an ugly duckling" said kikwang.

Suddenly we heard somebody snoring so we turned around and found hyunseung sleeping on the crouch, everybody started to yawn. we decided to stop for the discussion, we woke hyunseung up and went to sleep.