My savior

Having a celebrity fiance

Yeonhee's POV

We went back to our own mansion after having lunch at yoseob's place.

"dear sweetie, what do you think about yoseobie?" my mum asked me 

I turn my body to face her

" mummy are you and daddy sure about this arrange marriage? Can't we just cancel it?"

"why? You find yoseobie not good enough? Don't worry dear, yoseobie is a good and nice guy. Plus uncle and auntie yang like you alot."

"but why do we have to get into engagement so urgently? Can't we just wait?"

I asked, trying to find as many excuses as possible to block all this nonsense down.

"we've already decided it to be this way since the day we found out that the baby in me is a girl. We wanted the two of you to get marry when you reach the age of 18, but we lost you the day you're born. So your daddy and I wanted to keep you with us for a longer point of time, that's why all of us agree on having an engagement first"

 my mummy wipe her tears off while talking, the conversation had made her think back of the period where she thought that she had lost me forever.

I move closer to mummy and place her head on my shoulder.

" don't cry mum, I'll always be by your side from now on. You won't lose me again, as for that engagement I'll try my best, I promise"

I've decided to try getting along with that yoseob.

Well, I think he's not bad actually, good looking , have a nice voice, cute and rich. It wouldn't be so bad if I really marry him.

Yoseob's POV

Woosh~ the "fangirl" finally went back to her house after breakfast, thought she's going be stay until lunch.

Cause if that's so my mother is sure to tie me at home until they're gone.

I went to my room to get ready to meet beast back in dorm.

I set off to beast dorm after I bid my parents farewell.

"seobie, remember to call home everyday, and don't skip meal. Daddy and I will decide on another date for you to meet yeonhee again."

My mother tell me again before I leave.

This time I drive as fast as I could go, I can't wait to meet the boys my " savior". 

I found them all already gathered in the living room when I reach.

 

End of this chapter

heehee i think this chapter is abit too short

i didnt have time to think of the plot

hope you guys enjoy it

remember to leave comments 

thankieXD