Meet the IN-LAWS

Having a celebrity fiance

so sorry its has been quite sometime since i last wrote, as i've been busy with my school workload.

Yeon Hee POV

After a few hours of air ride, we've finally arrived at seoul air port. Dad and mom have to put on mask and sunglasses before they appear at the arrival hall. I got a shock when i see those fans of theirs waiting there, i wonder how they managed to find out about my parents departure from korea. It's a relieve to me that none of them recgonise my parents or else we're going to have a huge problem getting away from them.

I got a shock when a guy suddenly step infront of us.

"Welcome back uncle YongJun and auntie AeYoung".

Hell! don't tell me this guy has recgonise us? i took a glance at him, he's also wearing a mask, cap and a pair of sunglasses. Does a fan have to be this secretive too?

I realise that he isn't a fan when my mom grab hold of his hand

"yoseob gun? your parents didn't tell us you're coming to fetch us".

Yoseob POV

I arrived at the airport just in time to see uncle Yongjun and auntie Aeyoung walking out of the arrival hall, I walk towards them.

"Welcome back uncle Yongjun and auntie Aeyoung".

Auntie aeyoung grab my hand and ask

"yoseob gun? your parents didnt't tell us you're coming to fetch us".

"well it's a suprise".

Uncle urge us to go

"lets not chat here, it'll be a chaos if one of those fans found out"

i led them to my car. I realised a girl has been trailing behind uncle and auntie all this time.

I think uncle saw me looking at her 

"She's my long lost daughter, Yeonhee"

so that's it, she's that girl my parents had arranged marriage with.

She looks quite cute, but who cares, i'm not going to obey my parents and get involve with this girl. My career is much more important than anything else.

Yeonhee POV

Yoseob? this name sounds so familiar, i keep repeating this name inside my head.

I kept staring at him while walking to the carpark, trying to figure out who he is. I quickly put my head down when he suddenly turn his head around to me.

"she's my long lost daughter, Yeonhee"

"congratulation! uncle and auntie"

 we continue walking to the car.

"dear are you tired? you've been so quiet since we got off the plane, is it because of the time difference? If you're feeling unwell you have to tell us alright?"

I nodded and remained silence, although we've acknowledged each other but i still don't feel the closness between us.

Yoseob took off his cap, mask and sunglasses when we got into the car. And i finally feature out who he is.

"OMG!, aren't you yoseob of the boyband BEAST?!"

"dear daughter keep your head cool, yeah that's him, don't go shouting whenever you see a celebrity in the future, you'll be able to see alot of them in the future"

OPPs, i guess i must have look stupid just now.

Yoseob POV

"OMG!, aren't you yoseob of the boyband BEAST?!"

i rolled my eyes.

Another fangirl i guess.

"Hi, my name is yang yoseob"

trying to be polite

her tan face is crimson red.

"my dad and mum can't wait to meet all of you"

"then what are we still waiting for let's go!"

uncle yongjun sounded excited, while the daughter look nervous

'does she knows about the arranged marriage' i wondered.

after a hour ride or so, we've finally reach our destination.

all of us get off the car, and i helped with the lauggage.

and "fangirl" is having a hard time getting her huge pink suitcase off the car.

"just go in with your parents and leave this to me"

i'm offering "fan" service to her

"oh no no its okay i can get it on my own thank you very much"

since she keep insisting, so i just have to give up and let her be, your cant force a fan to accept your fan service anyway.

Yeonhee's POV

finally we've arrived at yoseob's house and wow its big!

well i don't know since i've been living in flats back then in singapore, so this houses sure look big to me.

daddy and mummy went into the house leaving me and yoseob to get the lauggage

while i'm having trouble getting my pink suitcase off the car, a hand suddenly grab hold of my case's handle

"just go in withh your parents and leave this to me"

yoseob offered me help

"oh no no its okay i can get it on my own thank you very much"

i don't like it when guys treat me like those weak useless gigglie girl, i have a more independent personality.

so he gave up and get along with the other lauggages.

i only manage to get my suitcase out of the car when yoseob's already getting all the thing inside the house

' its time to work out i guess' i thought to myself.

i was knock out of air when i just got inside the house, my lauggage drop right onto my feet and makes me jump up and down

"OMG i'm so sorry i didn't mean to, are you alright"

a beautiful kept on apologize to me

my mum guide me to the nearest sofa and sat down

"its okay i'm alright"

i turned out to be the one trying to comfort and assure her that i'm alright, because the lady is nearly in tears.

" Yeonhee, this is yoseob's mother, you can call her ommonim if you like, or mrs yang"

my mummy began the introduction after making sure i'm alright, and yoseob's at the side listening, but he's smiking like waiting for something interesting to happen.

"om~mo~nim? isn't that mother in korean?'

from what i know that's what they call their own mother and mother-in-law

"erm well, eh yeonhee ah it's just that you're going to call her mother sooner or later"

"i dont get it, why is that so?"

"eh erm arh, you're going to arh... get engage to erm yoseobie"

my mummy seems to choke on something, words couldn't get out of properly, and the volume keeps on decreasing

"mummy, what did you just say, i didnt get it"

my mother look at me, eyes searching the floor trying to search for something

"mum?!"

den a pair of hands grab hold of mine

"i'm going to be your mother- in- law soon!"

yoseob's mother flash me a cute smile that shows all her beautiful teeth

my mind did not turn in time, still featuring out what she just said

"WHAT!!!"

i jumped, this time making everybody jump with me.

"you mean me and( pointing at yoseob) are getting married??!"

 

 

end of this chapter

so sorry for making you guys to wait, i just cleared all my school workload .

i'm enjoying my holidays but i'm taking part time job so look forward to my new chapter maybe in a few days time.

just hope that i will not forget my password again hahas XD

and pls comment so that i can make make improvement.

THANK YOU!<3