Unknown feeling

Having a celebrity fiance

Yoseob's POV 

" guys, how about we use this time to get rid of her before she starts clinging onto us?" I asked.

Hyuna look at me with her eyes wide open" yoseob oppa!, I've always thought that you're a righteous person, but you're an opposite of it, you're so mean. How can you say something like that, yeonhee has never once thought of clinging onto you!".

" well it's just a statement, being close to her means trouble to me, our parents will take that as we have feeling for each, and who knows by the next day we might become husband and wife" I said.

" but I think even if you guy got married it wouldn't turn out bad" kikwang said.

" yay! Are you in the right mind? Do you realize how serious this matter is?" I raise my voice at him.

" from what I see just now I think she isn't that bad, plus your parents didn't want you guys to get married now, an engagement won't kill you, junhyung hyung is still well alive with hara" kikwang said.

" engagement is different from being attached, don't you remember how chaos it is when fans found out about hyung and hare relationship? It will be a hundred time worse" I raise my voice louder than before.

" hey hey guys cool down, no point arguing now, kikwang also has his point, there's no way you can escape from the engagement, you know your parents well especially the mother of yours" doojoon tried to calm me down.

I stare at doojoon hyung with eyes wide open, I couldn't believe my ear, I thought he understands me the most, I feel betrayed.

" hyung!.." I tried to argue but was stopped by him.

" I believe you know well you can't escape no matter how much you wanted to, and I know how serious the matter can get if fans found out about the engagement. But like you guys said just now junhyung and hara are in relationship, although the fans couldn't take it at first but after a period they've cooled down didn't they?" doojoon said.

" oh so hyung what you mean is that yoseob hyung and yeonhee should get into a relationship first then when the fans have cooled down and after a period of time we release the news of them getting engage, am I right?" dongwoon asked.

" yeah! You know me best!" doojoon exclaimed.

" but yeonhee don't like him at all" hyuna said while staring at an opposite direction from me.

" I also don't have feeling for her" the thought of what hyuna just said makes me angry without me knowing.

" really? If you really don't like her then I'm going to go after her" kikwang seems happy upon the news.

" keep your thoughts to yourself you pabo! She will never be yours even if we are not together" I stormed out of the studio after that.

Kikwang's POV 

Yoseob shouted at me and stormed off after I said I'm going after yeonhee, I wonder what's wrong with this guy.

" let's go, it's late already" doojoon hyung get all of us on our feet.

But I got hold back when reaching the door, I turn around to take a look at who's pulling the hem of my shirt.

" you stay back for a while I need to talk to you" so it's doojoon who's holding me back.

" just now you say you're interested in going after yeonhee, are you kidding or are you serious?" doojoon ask.

I look at him, do I look like a kid who likes to tell lies? So I answered him truthfully " hyung I'm not kidding, to be truth I'm really interested in yeonhee".

" kikwang ar~ don't forget who you're messing with, do you think yoseob's parents will let you off if they found out?" doojoon sounds worried. I wonder why should he.

" hyung don't worry, can't you see yoseob really has no interest in that girl, they can't possibly force them to get married" I argued

" what if yoseob make up his mind to go according his parents will, what if it turns out he likes her in the end? Just let them be no matter they end up together or not, from yoseobie reaction I can see that what you think is not totally right, he might develop feelings for her later on" doojoon said.

I kept quiet . " just don't get involve, understand? Come on let's go those guys are still waiting outside".

We walk back to the dorm with hyuna since we are living in the same building.

Yeonhee's POV 

I went back to my room and laid my bed, flipping on the bed thinking about the incident just now, but no matter how hard I thinkj I just couldn't figure out the reason that makes him dislike me so much, I got fed up and sat up.

" the whole group of them are weird" i start to pace around in the room.

" aissh, forget it, not like I care whether he likes me or not" I mess up my hair and laid back on the bed.

But after a few minutes I sat up again," Yang Yoseob. I'll make sure you'll get the hell from me" clenching my fist I tried to went back to sleep again.

I woke up the next morning with dark circles looking like the world smallest size panda. I wash up a bit and went downstairs to join my parents for breakfast. But only found my mother sitting at the dimming table.

" mummy good morning"I learnt to greet people in korean alr.

" ommo! Yeonhee ar~ what happen to your face?! " my mother ask exaggerated.

No doubt why she's one of the top actress.

" omma where's appa?" I even start to address my parents in Korean now.

" your father went back to the company early for emergency meeting, I think it's because one of the actress got into car accident they're now lack of one main lead" my mother sounds like she don't give a damn on this matter.

" omma are you going out today?" I notice she's wearing something very glamourous.

" oh I nearly forgot about it, there's a welcome party for you tonight. Go and throw something decent on first, we're going to the salon later" before I could ask anything she pushed me up the stairs again.