We got married?

Having a celebrity fiance

Yoseob's POV

The news of the engagement somehow leaks out to the public.

I turn off the computer after briefly look through the fan site. It's filled with posts regarding the engagement. I heaved a sign. I knew there'll be an outbreak after it's made public. 

" seobie! CEO hong ask for you on the phone" doojoon hyung's voice penetrate through the wall.

" hello?" 

" yoseobie, we've figure out a way to calm down the fans. You have a very important schedule tomorrow." CEO hong did not even flare up at me for making a havoc.

" important schedule? How has it got to do with calming down the fans?" I asked.

" we've arranged you and that girl to join we got married as the new couple, but whatever you guys say and do must be according to our instruction" CEO hong.

" I don't get it-" I was cut off halfway when CEO Jong hung up the phone.

" what did CEO hong said to you?" the guys cornered me and asked.

" yeonhee and I will be appearing on we got married as the new set of couple" I told them.

" wah, you're so lucky!! They've been looking for a suitable pair for some time already. And key has been keeping his hope high" dongwoon commented.

" I would be very glad to give up the ticket and let him go instead but CEO hong made it clear that it's compulsory for me to go" I said.

" I wonder how will yeonhee look into this matter. But she must be very hurt because fans all over the world are cursing her. Anti yeonhee site has been set up here and there" junhyung said.

I listen quietly. " a lot of anti site has been deleted, I guess that must have been an act of both your father" doojoon added in.

" her situation will be much more worse than mine" I thought after hearing their comment.

" eh where's kikwang" hyunseung hyung said that made us realize that kikwang is nowhere in sight since this morning.

Yeonhee's POV

I came across a news while surfing the net and saw my name mentioned on the headlines.

I click the link and read the article. OMG it's about my engagement with yoseob!!. 

I ran downstairs to find my mother happily reading the news and enjoying her cup of coffee.

" omma, how can you still enjoy yourself when your daughter has become the most hatred person in the kpop fan industry?" I said not happy with my mother's attitude.

" there's no need to worry about the anti fans, your appa will find a way to solve it. Omma is so happy that yoseob is your fiancé finally" mummy said.

" can't we make the engagement a secret?" I asked

" nah, do you think it's possible, people will find out eventually. Your parents and fiance isn't some nobody." My mother said.

I went back to my room and laid on the bed.  " ring! Ring!" my phone made me jump up. I grab the phone on the desk and answered.

" hello?" it's a guy's voice.

" who are you?" I asked.

" I'm yoseob, have you read the news?"

  " yeah, it's everywhere" I answered " are you okay? I mean I'm sorry about what my fans wrote on the sites and their behavior" he sounded apologetic.

" nah you don't have to feel sorry or anything, I've foreseen something like this to happen once the news spread. It might take sometime for them to calm down, but I'm okay with it" i assure him.

" oh by the way have your parents told you about the schedule tomorrow?" he asked

" schedule? Why would I have schedule? I'm not an artiste" I was bewliered 

" ha you don't have to be an artiste to have schedule. We're chosen as the new couple for the show 'we got married', and it's compulsory for us to attend. They say this is a strategy to calm the fans down. Though I'm not sure whether it'll work or not" he sounds like he's joking.

" are you joking with me? I don't wanna go to any of this show" I got frighten by the thought of it, I'm not ready to appear on a show that people from all over the world watch.

" neither do I. But they're hoping that fans will start to view this matter from a different view."

  " what do I have to do on the show? And what is the show all about?" I asked, I didn't watch Korean show back in singapore.

" you'll know tomorrow. I have to go now, there's schedule to attend" he said 

" alright bye" I said just before he hung on me.

" we got married? I think I've heard my friends talking about it before.

" I thought. I switch on my laptop and search for the show. There's a few couples, I click on one of them and episodes appeared in front of me. OMG do I have to film over 50 episodes?!  I randomly click on one of the episodes. I watch how the couple adapt to the newly wed live. I find it interesting. I got tired after watching a few episodes so I switch off my laptop and rest.

" why do I feel so happy?" I thought to myself.

" because I'll be able to appear on the screen? No surely not. Because I can be on the show as a couple with him?" I sat up at the thought and shook my head violently" no no no! That's impossible, it'll never happen. He is the reason why I'm suffering from the amount of anti fans, he'll never be the reason that makes me happy" I talk to myself.

 Kikwang's POV

The feeling of disappointment has been pestering me since they announce the engagement during the party.  I realized I've fallen for her. Since the first time I met her. I was not able to face yoseob after that. He's her fiancé now. I heard that they'll start filming we got married tomorrow, and our manager hyung told us secretly that we also have to join in the filming. We're to follow the couple secretly and supervise yoseob. I don't have confident that I'll be able to do he job.

I have a meeting with yeonhee and yoseob father this morning. I'll be cast as the main actor for the upcoming drama. It seems that they still haven find the main actress so they decided to start filming my part first. I'm busy for the rest of the day because I have to rehearsal our script with rest of the cast. My schedule ended late into the night, the members are sleeping when I got home. I was unable to fall asleep for the night thinking about how am I suppose to face the situation tomorrow.

Yeonhee's POV

I was turning on the bed unable to fall asleep because I'm to nervous about what's coming up. So I decided to watch more we got married show to get myself ready.  I had a good laugh at this couples. My stomach starts grumbling after the clock strike midnight, I went to the kitchen to cook myself a bowl of instant noodle that's the only dish I know. I set the bowl of noodle beside the laptop to let it cool down a bit. I login to my messenger and there's only one friend that's still awake. 

" hey " I typed.

" oh hi, you're still awake at this hour, shouldn't you be sleeping early? You have a schedule tomorrow" he replied.

" :( I'm nervous about the filming tomorrow"

" nah you don't have to be nervous, your husband will guide you through" he reassure me.

" hmm husband sounds weird, at the most he's only my fiance" 

" it seems that you do not object this engagement" he bring the matter I didnt want to talk about.

" oh well I don't know why but since I've agreed to it I just want to make sure I'll be happy durin the period of engagement" I said

" but do you know that yoseob have someone else in mind already?" he asked.

" yeah he told me, and I know who is the girl" there's a feeling of knife piecing my heart.

" do you like yoseob?" he asked.

" I don't know,erm I'm sorry I've got to sleep already" I logout of messenger immediately.

" I guess I've fallen for you" I thought.