Into the new world

Having a celebrity fiance

Yeon Hee POV

I went to school as usual the next day.

"hey, what happened to you yesterday? why did you cancel the party last minute" Duxuan ask me the moment i took the seat beside her.

I remain silence, and that makes her curious.

"you don't look good, come on tell me"she sounded worried.

"not now, i don't wanna talk about it now"i close my eyes and rest my head on the table.

I didn't want to join in the conversation or lunch with my friends, what i need the most now is peace.

"oh dear duxuan told me you're being sulky today, what happened? " nicholas always drop by our class to accompany me to lunch.

"go away, i'm not in the mood to joke with you"i push him away from me.

"aww that's so mean, come on let's have lunch, i'm so hungry. eh eh eh" nicholas used his forehead to touch mine, and the next second he's doing aeygo in front of me, this always cheer me up. But, today he really get on my nerves.

"GET LOST! DO YOU NEED ME TO SHOUT AT YOU TWICE, SO THAT YOUR BRAIN CAN TAKE IT IN?" i stood up suddenly with such force that my knee knock against the corner of the chair, but i ignored the pain.

"baby what's got into you today, you're being so work up today" nicholas look shocked.

"just go please" this will be my last warning.

"but.."

"GO!" i scream at him.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoseob POV

"hyung! i'll be back before dinner!" but nobody reply me, i guess they're still in their dreamland.

i went to the parking lots to get my car and greeted the security ajussi when i drive out of the building.

After one hour of driving, i finally reach my house. I pull the hood over my head and put on my sunglasses before i step out of the car.

i ring the bell and waited until i hear a vioce coming out from the device, "who are you?"

"it's me yoseob" i speak into the device, i wonder how can my lod maid not recognise my vioce.

The gate is opened after i hear the 'click' sound, i pushed and walk through.

"young master, it's been a long time since you last came back" the maid greeted me.

"ne, i've been quite busy nowadays, where's my mother?"i greeted her and ask.

"ma'am is upstairs, in the study room".

...

"mom! i'm back!"i gave my mother a hug from the back, i really missed her very much. The last time i've seen her is 3 months ago.

"Aigoo! my son is back. Turn around and let me see... you've grown thin, come on lets go downstairs aand ask ajumma to cook you delisious food"

"where's dad?"i asked, my dad has been spending much of his time at home nowadays, its weird nto to see him at home.

"oh your dad went to the company this morning, he said there's a new project coming up"

"but i thought dad's going to quit being a director and spend more time accompany you?". My father work as a drama and movie director.

"he don't feel comfortable not working, as you know he's a workholic, and he say that the upcoming project is something he has been wanting to do" my mom says in a matter of fact tone.

"what time will he be back?"

"since he's only there for the meeting, i think he'll be back soon". And straight after my mother say that, my dad ha sjust reached home. "ma'am!, master is back".

After having lunch with my parents, i was called to the study room by my parents." Well i can see that you're doing well in your career, keep up with the good work",

"ne" wow this is surprise for me hearing my dad praising me for doing well in the career that he does not approve.

"there's somthing very important that i want to tell you today".

"what is it?"

"as you know i've been worked with alot of celebrities, and of course you know who Lee yong jun and Lee young ae are right?"

"yeah, they've been to our house a few times when i'm small". Who wouldn't know the top male and female stars of korean!

"The both of them lost their child 18 years ago, and i got a news that they've finally found their girl in singapore"

"Oh really? that's a good news"

"Don't congrates people before you finish listening to what i'm going to say next. Actually the two family, that wil be them and us, we've actually arranged marriage for you and their lost and found daughter when Lee young ae was still pregant..."

"WHAT!" i jumped up from my chair upon hearing the news," dad how can you do that?!"

"sit down, its rude to interrupt when your dad's talking" my mom looked at me disapproved of my behavior.My father continued on after i settle down,

" they said the girl'll be coming back with them

"Right, so you want me to marry her?", god bless it better be 'no'.

"Yes,a promise is a promise, there's no way i can take back my words", the answer had just pushed my into hell

"But.."

"no but, you'll have to try hanging out with her, and be nice to her, imagine how hard is the impact on her. Just found out who her parents are, and then having to move to a totally unfamiliar place and adapt to the new world around her."

At the end of the day there's no other choice but to accept the truth.