I need help

Having a celebrity fiance

Yeonhee's POV

We are staying over at yoseob's place for one night. 

There's three storey i'll be sleeping in the room beside yoseob's at the second storey, dad and mum will be in the guest room at first floor. The room is bigger than my living in Singapore, and it's decorated with pink wallpaper, a white queen size bed with hanging above and lots of soft toy. Just like my dream room. I went to my suitcase and open it, rampaging for my pajamas. And I finally pull out two sets of it, one is the Lacey one which I use to wear at home back on Singapore, the other one is cute one piece pajamas with hoddie and there's a pair of bunny ears on it, I like to wear it whenever I'm not sleeping at my own place.

There's a knock on my door just after I'm done changing.

'wonder who is it, maybe it's mummy or auntie yang'

I went to get the door and nearly get a shock, it's yoseob, he's leaning by the side of the door and I nearly trip on his leg.

" gwenchana? " He asked

" oh yes, i'm alright"

I answered in English, the amount of Korean I know is very limited.

I see he raise one of his eyebrow up. And he looks cute when he did that.

" I see you're very lack in korean. Well let's not care about that, I didn't get to introduce myself well just now. My name is Yang yoseob the son of director yang ki hyun's son."

" oh I see, so uncle yang is a director? A company director?"

No idea of what kind of director is uncle yang.

" no he film movies and dramas, get what I mean" he spoke in a boring tone.

" omg! So he's actually those type of director, so cool so awesome!" 

" let's go into your room and chat"

  " eh?! My room? But you're a guy and it's late already, I don't it's a good idea" i got a shock with his suggestion

"alright then good night".

He turn around an went back to his room, I look at the place he just stood jaw drop, there's really something wrong with this guy.

Yoseob's POV

I decided to check on what type of girl that " fangirl" is so went to her room and knock on her door.

Suddenly a bunny hop out of the room and nearly tripped on my leg, turn out to be her wearing a bunny pajamas, well I can't deny that she did look cute in that.

" gwenchana?" I ask her

" oh yes, I'm alright"

I raise my eyebrow

" I see you're very lack in korean. Well let's not care about that, I didn't get to introduce myself well just now. My name is Yang yoseob the son of director yang ki hyun's son."

" oh I see, so uncle yang is a director? A company director?"

No idea of what kind of director is uncle yang.

" no he film movies and dramas, get what I mean" omg is she acting dumb or blind didn't she see those director awards downstairs 

" omg! So he's actually those type of director, so cool so awesome!"

and now she's trying to act cute?

" let's go into your room and chat"

I hate standing outside the door.

" eh?! My room? But you're a guy and it's late already, I don't it's a good idea"

she think I'm those despicable ert is it?!

"alright then good night"

not bothering to continue with the conversation since that makes her think I'm a ert.

I went back inside my room sit on my bed and took out my phone and forward message to them.

I need help to get rid of this engagement and at the same time not spoiling my image as a cute innocent pet idol. I waited and finally I hot replies, good they're going to help me.

Shall sleep and meet them tomorrow for discuss on the matter.

And that night I slept safe and sound but weird... I dream of her the "fangirl".

Kikwang's POV

I got a message from yoseob while working on my muscles in the dorm 

( message): I need help, my parents are forcing me to get into engagement an the girl is in my house now.

Oh wow that's really a shocking news to me, our visual maknae engagement can you imagine that.

I went to the living room to look for the other members.

Doojoon's POV

I was lying on the floor napping when suddenly there's phone beeping around me at the same time.

I sit up and took out my phone from my pocket.

( message): I need help, my parents are forcing me to get into engagement an the girl is in my house now.

Mmph WTH!!! No way man this is not going to happen.

I looked around and see the others are also wearing the shock expression.

And kikwang came rushing out of the room holding the phone.

"hyung!!! Have you guys seen the message yet?!"

All of us nod our head.

" what are we going to about it?" Dongwoon spoke

That's a very good question. 

Dongwoon's POV

I'm worried for yoseob hyung, then there comes kikwang hyung rushing out of the room,

"hyung!!! Have you guys seen the message yet?!".

As usual always forgetting there's still a younger me here.

" what are we going to about it?"I spoke to remind them I'm here.

Junhyung's POV

I really got a shock when I receive yoseobie message.

Not sure if it's a joke, but come to think about it, there's a very high possibility that this is real.

His mother is those type of person that will do such thing.

" what are we going to about it?" Dongwoon spoke

" let's meet up with yoseobie tomorrow morning and discuss about it."I said.

Other then that there's nothing we can do now.

Hyunseung's POV

" let's meet up with yoseobie tomorrow morning and discuss about it." said junhyung.

"I'll message yoseob to meet us tomorrow back here" I volunteer to message yoseob.

(message): let meet at dorm tmr morning, we'll discuss about it.

 

End of this chapter

hope you guys enjoy it rmb to leave some comment 

thankie!!!

-_<