Our love ones

Having a celebrity fiance

Yeonhee's POV

Mr Kim drive us to the salon and went to pick daddy up from the office.

The salon is really big, few of the client turn in their seat to greet my mother.

I realize they're all celebrities. The lady lead us to the second floor, they started to fill my lap with all sorts of hairstyle and makeup magazines. All the models look beautiful so I had a hard time choosing. They started with my hair first after I've choose the style I like most.

" yeonhee ar~ the welcome party will be held in the company hall, a lot of well known people will be there to congratulate you, those people you saw downstairs just now will also be attending, so make sure to greet them when you see them later" mother said.

" arraso" I tried not to move around too much as the lady is curling my hair.

After we're done with the makeup and hair daddy , hyuna and mr Kim are already waiting for us downstairs. They've picked hyuna up on the way here. My mother likes to bring hyuna out for shopping, she has very good fashion sense.

" unnie!" I ran to her side. " haha yay you've become more and more clingny now, we need to shop for your night grown now there's not much time left until the party, unnie will help us choose a super cute grown" hyuna patted my head. She's all dressed up already.

" unnie will you be at the party later?" I asked, it will be boring if she's not there with me.

" yeah I'll be there, our CEO hong will be bringing the whole lot of us there, i think artist from SM will also be there" hyuna said

" really?! Does that mean I can finally meet Minho? Oh I can wait to meet him" I asked excitedly.

" yes yes yes you'll get to meet him for sure" hyuna assured me.

" yeonhee ar~ you can't stick to Minho during the party all time, mummy already found you a partner to accompany, yoseobie will be with you from the start till the end" my mother cut in to the conversation.

" omma I don't want him to be my partner, I rather be alone" I objected.

" o ho! Be a good girl" this time my dad.

I folded my arms and look away pouting. Hyuna smile but didn't bother to help me with the fight.

Yoseob's POV

At the meanwhile yoseob is also arguing about the same thing with CEO hong.

" I don't want to, the other guys can do the job" I said.

" this is your job, your mother called and said so. For the sake of the rest of the boys it won't hurt to partner her, you know well if the boys want to have a smooth acting path, your parents and that girl parents act as an important factor" CEO said.

" fine!" I have to agree to it, I don't want anything to happen to my dearest teammates.

" go down and to look for cordi noona, the rest are dressing up now, I need you guys to get ready in another one an hour."

I got up from my seat and leave the room.  I went in the lift and look at myself in the mirror

" this won't do, yang yoseob you cannot be led around by your parents anymore, this time you shall fight" talking to the me in the mirror. I stop talking when some of the stuff get inside the lift.

" hyung! What took you so long?"dong Woon ran to me.

All of them are almost done.

" here's your clothes, faster go change" cordi noona hand me a set of clothes roughly.

I quickly get change and settle down to get my hair and makeup done. And finally when all of us are ready we went down to the lobby to meet up with CEO hong and the other label mates. After all the groups arrived we went into our respective van and head to the destination. CEO hong drag me to meet up with my parents second after I landed on both my feet.

" oh nice to meet you director Yang!" CEO hong greet my dad. The two of them continue their chat after my mum order me to follow her to the resting room. There a beautiful girl inside the room already, I couldnt see her face as she's back facing me. I didn't notice hyuna was in the room until  she call me

" yoseob oppa!", the girl heard hyuna and turned around to face me.

I stared hard at her, OMG she's 'fangirl'!.

" hi!" I regain my sense after she said hi to me,

" oh hi! You erm look pretty today".. OMG what did I just said? I guess I have not regain my sense yet.

She smile after I compliment her" thank you".

" hyuna arh~ come on let's leave the two of them alone, your members are here already" I forgot the present of my mum and hyuna until I hear my mum calling out to hyuna. We remain in silence after they left the room, she broke the silence first.

" you look tired" she said

" oh maybe it's because I'm staying up late nowadays, we're preparing for our new album" I said.

" oh I see, I think you need to rest more, you voice doesn't sounds too good either" she commented.

" yeah I will, by the way are you still mad at what happen yesterday?" I asked.

" how can I not be mad, but I decided to drop it. I guess you did that because you hate the idea of getting married with someone you don't know well and like, don't worry I also don't agree with this arranges marriage" she said.

" thanks for understanding"  "there's something I'm curious about" she said.

" shot it " I wondered what she's going to ask next.

" is there someone you like? I always got the feeling that you've someone you like already" she said.

My heart skipped a beat when she point that out.

" yeah there's one girl I've like for years but she only treat me as a friend, she also the reason why I got into this industry" I answer.

Remember those times when I told her how much I like her and the answer I got back is always the same ' you're just a friend, I want to focus on my career, let's remain as friend', but no matter how much she told me that I still like her.

" is she someone in this industry?" she ask, this time carefully so she won't hurt me.

" yeah... Let's not talk about me anymore, how about you? Don't you have anybody you like in Singapore? Don't you miss Singapore" I asked and notice her expression change.

" I had a boyfriend but broke up with him before I left, I've alway have this homesick feeling, although korea is now my home but Singapore has been my home for whole of my since I born, my friends and my love ones are there, although I'm angry at my parents in singapore for lying to me but I still live them." she smile at me after she finished.

Her smile is beautiful. 

Silence fall upon the room again.