Life turn upside down

Having a celebrity fiance

Please imagine that you are yeonhee and that you have the same characteristic as her and also the features

Yeon Hee(you) POV

Hi,i'm Lee Yeon Hee but this wasn't my name before i went back to korea to live with my biological parents, i was formally know as Li Yun Xi by my family and friends in Singapore. And i'm famous for my shortie height and my baby face, that means i'll never look like my age. I've been leading a happy and peaceful life until the day before my 18th birthday comes, my whole peaceful life was turned upside down.

*the day before my 18th birthday*

"alright alright i promise, i'll be there for your birthday tomorrow no matter what okay?"That's my friend Du Xuan raising up her hands in a surrender pose, she was supposed to attend her scholarship briefing tomorrow but i bullied her into it, as tomorrow will be my important 18th birthday, the day i will be declare as an adult. So how can my best friend not be there to celebrate with me?

"hahas you promised me, so you can't back out on the last minute, or else you'll get it from me, hear that" i was giving her the last threat, when a pair of hands snake its way and get hold of my waist,

"oops, hahas gotcha" a familiar sound whisper into my ear, tickling my ear, and that voice comes from none other than my dear boyfriend nicholas Chew, we have been together for almost three years. i'm happy to amit that he belongs to me, you never how popular he could be among the girls, he's tall, handsome, cute, and to top up with it, he actually looks like a korean singer that was only debuted half a year ago.

"hmmm"i cup his face with my hands and frown

"mmmm... what's the matter dear?" he look at me, curious all shown on his face,and i really like the way he always express his feeling on his face.

"it's time for you to get a hair cut, it's getting all over the place" suddenly grabbing his collar," don't you think of running away" i smirk while looking at him making some sore loser face.

"oh dear, it isn't that long though, there're many other guys who got hair much much longer than mine" he put his palms together and beg me, but i shook my head.

"alright then i see i have no choice but to go"and there he goes again, acting like a poor thing, i smile and let go of my hands for him to follow behind me, but i regret soon after i release him, that idiot ran off with a lighting speed towards the different direction, and there's no way i can get hold of him, i'm just too lousy in sports.

**********

i head back home straight after school that day, not bothering to look up for that idiot monkey,"mom i'm back!" and saw that there's guests in our living room, one guy and one woman both in their middle age but they look gorgeous and they don't look local. The woman get up from her seat and turn around to face me, i take a closer look at her and my heart drop a beat.

"who the hell is this woman she look unatural familiar to me, i've never seen her before and yet this face is too familiar to me, isn't this the face i look into everytime i stand in front of my dressing table mirror" all this thoughts ran through my mind in just a few seconds, i tear my stare away from the woman to my mother who's standing at a corner looking pale,

"mom? are they your guest?"i took my steps slowly towards my mother, she say nothing but look into my eyes, and from them i see guilty and apologize. But why should she look at me with those eyes.

My heart almost stop beating when i turn around and look at that guy who's now standing beside the woman, holding her shoulder thightly ," that's impossible...how could that be, the guy have the excatly same eyes as mine, those light brown, so bright and yet so soft, and the long eyelases , even the way it curl look so alike" panic fill me inside, the longer i look at the both of them the more nervous i get, so i decided to drop my glance and move to support my mother, she look like she's going to faint any moment.

"mom you don't look alright...i'll call daddy and ask him to rush back or should i call brother instead?"my eyes fixed to my mother not wanting to look at them, mom waved and shake her head, i let go of my grip, went to the door and open it up,

"i'm so sorry but my mother is not feeling well, can you guys please leave"i gesture them out,

"no you shouldn't do this,they're our guest, close.."my mother said to me but her sentence was stopped halfway by the guy.

"its okay i think we shall visit another time, you can contact me with this number" he took out a piece of paper and he wrote something on it and when he's done he left the on the coffee table. The woman took one last glance at me before i shut the door behind them.

And then, my mother broke down into tears"no you shouldn't have ask them to leave, its all my fault its all mine..." she cover her face with her hands, this is the first time i've ever seen my mother cry like this,

"its okay mom its all over, they're gone" i sit down beside my mom and patted on her back,

"my dear baby girl, look at me" my mom grab my hands, but i just didn't want to" please look at me dear, i know it'll be too harse on you but you have to know"she pull my view back to her

"please mom if its harsh then please don't say it, i don't wanna know anything",

"but dear you have to...i guess you've already know when you found out how your look resembles theirs...your eyes your nose and everything"i began shaking my head, i don't want to listen anymore but mother have my face firmly in her palms

"THEY"RE YOUR PARENTS!YUN XI LISTEN TO ME THEY"RE YOUR PARENTS!"my mother shouted at me,

"NO THEY"RE NOT!!!! ONLY YOU AND PAPA ARE MY PARENTS!!!!!!! THEY"RE NOT!!!!!"i broke free from her and ran into my room to lock myself up.

I did not get out of my room till the very next morning to find that my parents and my brother sitting in the living room.

" morning"i greeted them.

" YUN XI come and sit down here"my father gesture to the seat next to my brother, i sat down and look at my dad,

" there's something you have to know... the truth" my dad said clamly but that makes me feel even more stress, for he don't usually speaks in this way.

"yun xi you're actually a korean,those two people that you saw yesterday are your biological parents"he waits for my reaction.

"did they abandon me?"i ask.

"no , your mother gave birth to you when she was having holiday in malaysia with her husband and she gave birth to you at a run down hospital, when they ask the nurse there to bring you to have a look only then they found out the baby was missing, a old nurse smuggle you out from the hospital and sell you to some people who took babies to sell, and its was all too late when they found the nurse,you're gone...and you're bought to us by my mother, she know that we had always wanted a daughter, we're so happy when we got you, you're so small, so lovely" he stops again.

"so why didn't you and mom send me to the police and keep me until now?".

"we didn't want to give you away, we love you when we first set eyes on you, we're so inconsiderate, we didn't thought of what will happen to the parents of the child all we want to is have you"..."i could have been with the parents that give birth to me all this time, when you imposted as my parents, HOW CAN YOU GUYS DO SUCH CRUEL THING!!!!!!"i clench my fist and shouted at them, my mother began crying , my brother look at me in shock and my dad close his eyes not saying anything.

"so are they wanting to have me back?"i look at my dad.

"yes" he nodded.

"good. I'll be leaving with them,pass me the number" i stretch my hand over to my mother,

"oh dear please..."my mother beg me,

"give it to her" my dad said. 

My mother had no choice but to hand me the paper,"please...please", still begging me when she hand me the paper with trembling hands, i forced myself not to look at her.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Yoseob's POV

"Hyung! what shall we have for today's lunch?"Dongwoo our little maknae clinging onto Doojoon hyung, after our dance practice.

"kimchi stem!" kikwang

"sushi!" hyunseung

"i want rice" junhyung(-.-''')

"RAMEN!!!!!" i shouted

"okay okay. everybody line up in pairs, i'm going to bring you guys to have something good" Doojoon always have headache when his dongsengs get excited.

"YES SIR!" BEAST

And so BEAST march out of their practice room two by two(dongwoo still clinging on to doojoon, the two dancing machine kikwang and hyunseung dance their way out and lastly fake maknae yoseob and junhyung walk out) , this scene always make the workers at the company laugh.