First Character REVEALED!

Unwritten Co-ed

Viewer’s P.O.V (this is what people will see on television)

The screen lit up and different pictures and words began to flash across the screen before it came to an end and the words, Idols Uncovered, were displayed in the middle of the screen. Suddenly, the image of a young woman with shoulder length black hair, whom appeared to be in her early thirty’s, came up and began talking quietly into the microphone.

“Annyeonghaseyo Everyone. My name is Kim Yuna and I am the host of your favorite show about all your favorite idols behind the scenes, Idols Uncovered. Now you may be wondering a few things. Why is it so dark? Who are we going to see this week? Why is she whispering? Well I can answer you now. It’s dark because right now it is four o’clock in the morning and that is also why I’m whispering, I don’t want to wake the neighbours.”

The camera then swiveled a bit to show that there were no doors close to where the MC was.

“Anyways, today we are visiting a Co-ed group who is signed under YG entertainment. They were supposed to debut last week but their debut was suddenly postponed for a reason unknown to the public. Many rumors have been circulating about why it was postponed, maybe we will find out the true reason today. With permission from Yang HyunSuk-Ssi, we are going to meet his new group.”

Saying that, Yuna knocked on the door and turned to the camera saying “I wonder who is going to answer the door?”

The door slowly opened to reveal a man, with a head full of messy dark brown hair, in about his mid-twenties rubbing his eyes. He was shirtless and wearing a pair of long pajama pants.  A tattoo on his left chest could clearly be made out as the Roman numeral XXII “Nugusaeyo?” he mumbled, still not fully conscious. “Annyeonghaseyo” the host said with a flirty smile, she was definitely enjoying the view. The sound of her voice finally woke up the half sleeping man and he quickly closed the door and the sound of footsteps moving away could be heard. “Well that was sudden” the hostess said turning back to the camera. A freeze frame of the half- man came up with the caption: Who is this mysterious figure?

About a minute later the door opened again and the same person came to the door, now with a shirt covering his chisled torso “I’m very sorry about that. You surprised me, come in.” He stepped to the side allowing us to come inside.

“Do you know who I am?”

“Neh, your Yuna-Ssi from Idols Uncovered. I saw the episode on After School. So I’m guessing that means you want to talk to us about…?”

“Nothing too serious but the question I have now is, before I start questioning you about…well you, can I have a shot of each of the members?”

“Sleeping?”

“Yes, sleeping”

“That’s not creepy at all…” he said scratching the back of his neck "anyways, come on” They walked pass the living room and to a hallway. He opened the first door on the left side, a black door which had ‘Baby Jae and Big Jae’ spray painted in blue and silver writing on it, and said, “Room number one belongs to me and our male maknae.” The camera zoomed in on a lanky girl who was sprawled across the bed on her back, her leg and arm sticking out from under the covers and her eyes and nose were peeking out from under the thin sheet.

“I thought you said that you share a room with your male maknae. This is a girl.” Yuna said, confusion could be easily heard in her voice.

“Yes that’s true but there was a situation so they had to switch rooms.”

“Alright…”

“Okay, room number two is where our twins are.” He explained as they all approached a white door that had ‘Twinz’ sprayed across the top in Pink letters.

“Ohh twins!”

“Yes twins” the temporary tour guide chuckled and opened the door next to the one they just came from. This time the camera focused on a large lump in the middle of the bed where two figures were sleeping peace fully. As the camera got closer, two heads were seen one with light brown hair and the other with darker, chocolate brown hair. The guy who was leading the little tour went around the bed and began to shake the caramel haired twin awake. “Yah” the twin answered sleepily, cracking his eyes a bit to see who was bothering him. The tour guide gave a smile and rustled the twin’s hair “Go check on the kids please. I’ll come switch with you soon, okay?” “Sure” was the reply he got from the twin.

Stopping in front of a gray door with ‘The Blu Crew’ sprayed on the front in…you guessed it blue paint, the tour guide said “Alright, next room belongs to the middle girls.” This time when the door opened, the camera saw two different girls. The girl on the bottom was drooling slightly and the other had her face buried under her long brown hair.

“And now the last stop on our mini tour. Usually, our girl maknae and her oldest unnie sleep in here but our babies are sick so Ji-Ye moved to my room, that's the girl you saw, and our boy maknae came in here. It’s only temporary though. Now before we go in, let me just warn you, they’re both sick so you can only pop in for a minute.” He opened the white door that had ‘Ji-Ye and JD’ sprayed in Red and Black on it and strolled in sitting beside one of the children who were both sleeping peacefully on the floor. The twin from earlier was seated beside them, wringing out a wet towel.

“Why are they on the floor?” Yuri asked

The twin shrugged and placed damp towels on each of the children’s foreheads “They say it’s cooler down here. Hey Appa, they’re getting better. Both of them were around 99 degrees when I checked this morning. That’s almost normal”

“That’s great. Anyways, are you ready to start asking questions?”

“Oh yes, we are!”

“Well let’s go to the living room, it would be a bad idea to wake those two up early, especially now since they aren’t feeling well.” The man closed the door, leaving the twin still tending to the two children, and led everyone back into the living room. Yuna sat on the sofa while he sat on the floor facing her, with the camera people filming from behind Yuna.  “Okay, so what’s your first question?”

“Alright!” Yuna said, getting visibly excited “Can you introduce yourself? Name, Age, Position, etc”

“Annyeonghaseyo Everyone." He bowed deeply from his spot on the floor "My name is Jeon Jaehyun. I am the oldest of our group at 24 years old, a male, and I’m the group Appa, Lead vocals and Leader of the males. My stage name is Silver”  He said with a smiled.

“Oh, so you’re the leader?”

“No, I’m the leader of the guys.”

“Wow, so the leader is a girl! That’s exciting! Next, what is the meaning of that pretty little tattoo on your chest?” Yuna, the MC, teased.

“Do I really have to answer that?” Jaehyun blushed a cherry red colour was sprinkled across his face.

“Nehhhhh.”

“Well I don’t know if you could tell, but it’s the number 22 in Roman Numerals which is XXII. I really like basketball and I play it all the time. My idol is Michael Jordan and his number is 23. I put XXII or 22 to say that you don't have to try and imitate or replicate the best, you just have to be your own best, the best you can be.” He finished with a smile.

“Uwa, deep. Okay, one more thing, can you describe your ideal type for all the fan girls out there who are swooning at your tattoo?”

“You’re having a fun time teasing me about this aren’t you?”

“Definitely”

“My ideal type is a pretty girl who is naturally cute. I don’t like when all you see is them doing aegyo and  when they show their true colours you get a shock. I also would like them to be caring and loving and always understanding especially towards my dongsaengs and if she’s healthy, that’s a plus.”

“Oh one more question, to put the rumors to rest, could you tell us why exactly did your debut get postponed?”

“You just saw reasons one and two. Our maknae’s are sick. With other groups when someone is sick or injured, they could just continue to perform but this is our debut stage so we need everyone there and our youngest maknae has asthma. There are certain things that need to be done to keep her from having an asthma attack when she’s sick. We’re like a family, they need us so we asked to have our debut performance postponed.” He explained simply.

“Okay folks, there you have it. The first member of YG’s new Co-ed group, Jeon Jaehyun” Yuna exclaimed, “We’re done with you for now, can you get the next person please?”

“Sure! I’ll go do that now”

Jaehyun jumped up from his position on the floor and disappeared around the corner. A door being opened then closed could be heard followed by the sound of footsteps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First member: Jeon Jaehyun aka janu :D

  tumblr_ldf3mdBQ4F1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

Rooms

Baby Jae and Big Jae

 Bright-blue-white-Bunk-Beds-and-Lofts-fo

 

Twinz

 pink decorative ten bed room ideas

 

 

The Blu Crew

 Kids-Bunk-Bed-Ideas-in-Blue-Furniture-Se

 

Ji-Ye and JD

 Bunk-Beds-For-Teen-Room-With-Minimalist-

  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone! I got the first chapter out, so this is the official start of my story, whooooooo! I'll try to update regularly but give me a break if I update late, I do have a life...and summer homework, ugh >.<. I hope everyone likes my story. I was trying to keep the members I chose a secret until it was it their time to be revealed but it was hard so a few identities have been revealed accidentely. If you can tell for sure that you have been chosen, please don't mention that it is your character until your chapter where you have been revealed comes up. It may seem un-important to you but I'd really appriciate it if you don't. Lastly, because of an incident including my mom being a meanie and my laptop, I can't make a banner right now (im on the old computer, meh) so if someone would like to make a banner for me, I would love that. Thanks for reading guys! (Whooo that was long)