Annyeonghasaeyo! We are Unwritten!

Unwritten Co-ed

The screen cut out on the bunch of people eating. The ‘Idols Uncovered’ title picture came up and after a few commercials, the screen cut back in showing the group sitting side by side in age order and from the left to the right went; Jaehyun, Ryuyoung, Wooyoung, Yeji, Min, Eunjung (Amanda), Jaehyuk and Rosie. They were all seated on the floor in front of Yuna once again, their legs crossed each with a little dry-erase board and markers placed in the front of them.

“Now that we’re done with breakfast, thank you by the way, it was delicious Ryuyoung.” Yuna said

Ryuyoung beamed in happiness, “Thank you! I’m glad you liked it.”

“You’re welcome and Rosie, your face mask is cute. It looks a bit familiar though…” Yuna trailed off

The energetic girl didn’t miss a beat “Yep! It’s like Hyukkie’s! We coordinated them” her eye smile and dimples were flashed in full force from behind her mask.

“That’s cute. So, during the break when we got you all set up we explained what we’re going to do but just so the public knows, we gave them boards and when we ask a question they’ll write down the answers then I will pick a person or people to explain. So to start us off, what is your group’s name?”

All the ‘kids’ dropped their heads and began writing, after a short while everyone stopped writing and looked at Yuna waiting for a signal.

“Alright, show your boards.”

Everyone revealed their boards and they all had the same thing on it:

“Unwritten?” Yuna read aloud “Why is that your group name? Min?”

“Our group is called ‘Unwritten’ because we have yet to make a mark on the K-pop industry, so our stories are unwritten. Our fans are supposed to be…um shoots!” Min mused “I always forget what it is.”

“Quills!” The other members of Unwritten piped in together. They all stopped and looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

“I take it that that has happened a lot?” Yuna chuckled.

Min giggled, nodding “I seriously keep forgetting that but I know why they’re called that though.”

“Alright then, can you tell us please…before you forget that?” Min smiled at Yuna’s teasing but friendly comment.

“It’s because to write a story you need ink. Whether you write with markers or pens or paint, you still need some sort of ink to make a permanent mark. Quills are those fancy feather pens that gather ink. So without our fans, aka our Quills, we can’t make a permanent mark on the K-pop industry.” She ended with a smile.

“Wow, that’s deep. Alright, not to be rude but why is your house so big? Most idols have dorms just barely big enough for them to live in even after they’ve been debuted for a year. Even other YG artists, whom all usually have large houses in comparison, have smaller house than this. Who wants to explain?”

Yeji raised her hand and after being acknowledged she began “Well my parents are rich and I’ve always been a pretty independent girl so when I told them I wanted to be an idol I asked that they only give me moral support and not financial, they agreed.  When I told them that I was debuting apparently they searched the lives of idols. After seeing some of the houses, they said that I could only stay in the group if they were able to get us a bigger house and so, they bought this place. And that is the story of our house.” She ended

“Interesting. Next question, who’s the leader? We already know it’s a girl from what I’ve been told. So who is it?” Yuna looked as if she’d burst from anticipation as the Unwritten group wrote their answers.

“Alright, now reveal after the count of three. One-” The camera zoomed in on Jaehyun, Ryuyoung and Wooyoung.

“Two-”

It switched to show Yeji, Min and Amanda

“Three-”

Now it showed Jaehyuk and Rosie

“Flip!”

Everyone flashed their cards and audible gasps could be heard coming from the camera crew and Yuna.

“Rosie is the leader?” She was legitimately shocked “Are you serious?”

“Yes” Jaehyun answered “As serious as ever. She deserves the spot. She’s had the most continuous training out of us all, she knows how to produce, choreograph, compose and more. I personally think that no one would be better for the spot.” Just by seeing the look on the rest of their faces it was obvious they all felt the same.

“In that case, how does it feeling being the leader Rosie?”

Rosie just shrugged “It’s nothing special. I don’t tell them what to do because I’m the leader. I just help decide what’s best for us as a group and with the music. I’m still the maknae and that’s how they treat me. I might as well not even be the leader because we often forget about it anyways. Jaehyun is still the appa, Ryu is our umma, Woohyun-oppa is still our friendly neighbourhood wall, Yeji-unnie is the defendor, Min-unnie is the shy chodding, Amanda-unnie is the person who teases us all but would die before she lets anyone else do it, Jae-oppa is our hyper guy and like I said, I’m the maknae and Jae’s partner in crime.” Everyone laughed at her weird yet completely accurate descriptions.

“Next question is…” Yuna dragged out her last word as she peeked at her script flash cards.

Adliiiiiiib” Amanda sang teasingly at the older woman.

Yuna laughed and rest her script down, pushing it away a little “Fine, it’s eight of you here not including the manager. How crazy is that?”

Ryuyoung’s arm shot up “I can answer that.” he offered “We have two bathrooms in the house. It’s a whoever gets there first kind of business. Usually we don’t have much trouble in the mornings. Big Jae and I use the bathrooms first. Then whichever of us isn’t cooking breakfast will try to wake up Wooyoung, Baby  Jae and Rosie; just because they’re the hardest to wake up; or at least get them conscious enough to go in the bathroom. Yeji, Amanda and Min wake themselves up so since its three ‘sleepers’ to three ‘early birds’, one of each will go to the different bathrooms. So if Amanda went to a bathroom the same time as Wooyoung went to the other, when she’s done in the bathroom she’d tell him to come out and let someone else in. That system works pretty well for us, well it does now.”

Yuna had a confused etched on her face “What do you mean it works now?”

All of the ‘Unwritten’ members laughed, while Wooyoung suddenly got very uncharacteristically red in the face. Ryuyoung scratched his neck and let out an awkward chuckle “Let’s just say that one day we learned that you shouldn’t try to make a sleepyhead walk to the bathroom upstairs in the morning. That’s a lesson you only need to learn once.”

“Ohhh I get it.” Yuna laughed “Wow, you all sure have a lot of memories together.”

“Of course we do!” Amanda said “After hanging with this bunch of weirdoes for a while, you’re bound to come out with some funny stories.”

“Good! Good! Good stuff and now for a random question.” Yuna swept her eyes over the people before her and when they all looked ready she started “It’s been mentioned a few times that you all come from different backgrounds and that you all speak different languages but all of you can speak English and Korean of course. What do you speak?”

After a few moments of writing, the boards were revealed once again.

“Okay, so in random order, Yeji?”

“I speak Korean, English, Japanese and a little Chinese”

“Alright. Since you guys are related and have the same answer, Wooyoung can you explain for Ryuyoung and yourself?”

“No problem. We-” He motioned to Ryuyoung and himself “-are fluent in Japanese, Korean and English. Our Chinese skills are good but not as good as the others.”

“Min?”

“English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese, all fluently.” She grinned at the lady before her

 “Jaehyun?”

“I’m not as language savvy as my dongsaengs. I can only speak English and Korean fluently and I know a lot of Spanish but it is still so-so.”

“Rosie what do you speak?”

“German, English, Korean and I know a lot of French too now, enough to understand it and to answer in simple sentences.”

“Jaehyuk?”

“French, English and Korean are the languages for me but my German is on the same level as Rosie’s French. We teach each other.”

 “Amanda?”

“I speak Chinese, English and Korean fluently.” She explained flipping her board to reveal her answer.

“Alright, well since you’re last. It seems like you all speak English very well although it is only some of your first languages. Am I right?”

“Yes, yes indeed you are.”

“Okay then, so tell us, who has the worst English out of you all?” Yuna inquired

“Oh that’s an easy question! It’s Rosie! Dang you can barely understand her!” Amanda teased

Rosie’s cheeks turned a colour very similar to her name. She pouted and crossed her arms tight

“Oh stop messing with the child.” Yeji scolded “Her English is fine.”

Rosie was beaming from her Unnie defending her…

“Well,” Min started up “she’s not really lying. It is a bit hard to understand her sometimes.”

…and she was crushed once again.

“Okay,Rosie, do you mind sharing why they say your English…could use work?”

Rosie reddened more “It’s not really that my English is bad, I’ve been learning it since I came to YG so I’m fluent. The problem is that when I speak in English, my German accent pops through sometimes making it hard for people to understand me.”

“Is this true?” Yuna looked about for an answer.

“It’s a bit true. She does have an accent but it’s not bad.” Ryuyoung explained, coming to Rosie’s defence “It’s cute and you all know it.”

Rosie jumped up and squeezed herself in between her ‘Umma and Appa’. She lifted her panda mask and mehronged at Yeji, Min and Amanda before fixing it back and hugging Ryu tightly.

Yeji rolled her eyes playfully “and that’s why she’s so soft now.”

Min nodded, joining in on the fun “Yea, throw her to the wolves!”

The three older girls made playful scratching motions in Rosie’s direction.

“And on that note, that’s all for now kids. We’re going to do another interview session in about a week, after your debut. In the meantime, we’re going to put cameras around your house everywhere except the bathrooms and bedrooms. We’re going to leave little games and fun things on the kitchen counter for you every day to keep you on your toes and to spare you from boredom. So, I’ll see you all next time.” Yuna explained

“Arasso! Bye Yuna-sshi!” the Unwritten crew chorused.

The ‘Idols Uncovered’ image showed up again and the end of the first Unwritten episode ended.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 kt-ga-15-white.jpg

 

[A/N] Tada new chapter (and a picture of Rosie's mask because this page looked too without it :P)! Just filling in some group info. Enjoy! Oh and it seems like I'm asking for something each chapter or every other chapter. Just trying to keep this interactive. So question to my 'Unwritten' members:

 

Who are your favorite people in YG? Top three? (the YG family is still close)

 

Send it in a PM like usual please :3

Still haven't gotten anything with people saying what they want to be and if I dont get anything before they debut, I'm just gonna start giving people positions, which I don't want to have to do because I wanted to give you all the options of what you want to do. So yeahhh...