Member #6 is a bully?

Unwritten Co-ed

“Annyeong!”

“Annyeonghaseyo Yuna-unnie. Oneul ottoseyo? (How are you today?)” The girl half-screamed.

“I am fine thank you. How are you today?” The smile on Yuna’s face made it obvious what she was thinking. She probably thought that the girl before her was innocent. Too bad she was wrong.

“I am fine aswell.” The girl replied, still sounding as polite as ever. The other members could be heard snickering from the kitchen. They knew how this scene would turn out and were just waiting for the big change to happen.

“That’s wonderful.” Yuna was ecstatic to have someone be so willing to do her interview despite the fact that it was still so early. “Why don’t you introduce yourself?”

The simple answer the girl gave shocked Yuna to no end, “Because I don’t want to.”

“There it is!” the youngest male shouted from the kitchen, referring to the change in the girl’s attitude.

Yuna blinked and sputtered “P-pardon me?”

“You heard me, I won’t introduce myself because I don’t want to!” The girl sassed.

Yuna was absolutely taken aback by that “Um then can you please introduce yourself?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I just told you, I don’t want to.”

“Yah! Stop being like that, you’re ruining your image.” Ryuyoung said from the kitchen, still fighting to mix the large amount of pancake batter meant to feed an army.

“Fine Umma.” The girl mumbled begrudginglyly “My Korean name is Kim EunJung and my English name is Amanda Kim. I am called Junggie or Evil Jung. Muahahahahaha.” If she was trying to sound ‘evil’ it was a horrible fail. “I am 18 years old and I’m the main dancer of the group.”

“I can understand why they call you ‘Evil Junggie’ but now that you mentioned it, what is the difference between the ‘Leads’ and the ‘Mains’?” Yuna asked

“Leads and Mains?”

“Like the lead singers and the main singers, what is the difference?”

“Oh, well there isn’t much of a difference. Leads tend to be in the front more often when they are performing, while the mains will still perform but slightly more of to the side when they aren’t in the front. The leads also tend to perform first. Makes sense?” Amanda explained.

“I guess so. Next question. How would you describe your ideal type?”

“My ideal type would be a guy who can be cool, charming and chic without being conceited.”

“How would you describe yourself?”

“Wow, you ask me about my ideal type before you ask about me? Totally professional.” Amanda teased

“Jung-ah.” Ryuyoung called in a warning tone.

“Mianhe, Yuna-sshi.” Amanda mumbled

“It’s fine, you are still nicer than some other people that I’ve interviewed.” Yuna shuddered, apparently at a memory.

“Alright, well I guess I could be described as a charismatic and cool person ! I'm sorta the "ice princess" in the group. I’m not a girl who will try to be someonE that I am not. I can be very friendly but honestly, it really depends on who I'm talking to. I get annoyed easily and I am also a little sarcastic, however I'm not mean, just a cautious person. I'm rather straightforward and I hate beating around the bush. If I had to peg it, my signature look would probably be a smirk. I'm also very curious about many different things. I'm actually quite a happy person when I'm with friends or someone who I can get along with.”

“Next, do you think any rumors will rise about you in the future? If so, what do you think the rumor will be and say something now that will prevent this rumor from surfacing.” Yuna read of a cue card

“Way to push away from the man, man” Amanda commented about the fact that Yuna was repeating everything from the script as opposed to adlibbing.

This time Jaehyun responded “Junggie”

“Mianhe.” She apologized again “I do think rumors will rise to the surface about me. Rumors will come and go, it’s a part of being an idol that we just can’t avoid but if I had to give a rumor right now, it would probably be something like ‘Amanda, an abuser?’ or maybe ‘Does Amanda abuse her younger members?’. People make assumptions based on what they think happens all the time and not on what really happens. I admit, I find it fun to tease the maknaes and sometimes it comes off as mean but I love them and they both know that. Besides I take care of them way more than I tease them and a little teasing never hurt anyone, it toughens them up. They also know that if someone else tries to even think about being mean to them, I’ll be ready to…visit that person.” She ended with a smirk “So fans of the future, don’t take my tough love as torture.”

“Good stuff, good stuff. How is your relationship with the other members?”

“I would say our relationships are good.”

“Even with the age differences?”

Amanda shrugged “Yes even with the differences. We all aren’t that far apart age wise. The gap between our oldest and youngest members is only seven years. It isn’t that much.”

“I guess that’s all for now.” Yuna concluded “Next person please.”

“Really? That was so short! I would have loved to spend more time with you Yuna-sshi.” Amanda teased once again.

“Okay that’s it.” Ryuyoung stopped stirring for the first time in ten minutes and walked over to the living room while wiping his hands on his ‘Kiss the Cook’ apron. When he got close enough, he grabbed Amanda by the ear, causing her to let out a surprised yelp, and tugged her to the kitchen table where the rest of the group was.

“Sit.” He said as he released her ear from his grasp and pointed to a vacant chair with the other hand.

“Fine” Amanda grumbled, upset that her fun was ruined

Walking back to the bowl, Ryuyoung said “You” and pointed to the last boy left, “Baby Jae. Time for your interview.” The boy in mention got up and walked quietly over to Yuna in fear that if he didn’t he would have to feel the wrath of their ‘Umma’ too. With a satisfied nod, Ryu began to pour the batter onto a rather large griddle. 

 

The 6th member Amanda Kim EunJung aka Eyunhyukmylover

 tumblr_l7aulzL3Ds1qa5dcno1_500.jpg 

 

 

[A/N] sorry about the delay guys >.<