Unconventional Encounter

Unwritten Co-ed

 

Waking up because of a noise he heard downstairs, Ryuyoung walked downstairs lazily on Saturday morning. Usually, it would only be him and Jaehyun awake at –He glanced at his watch- 7:57 am on a Saturday, but much to his surprised, upon entering the living room he saw a fully dressed Min and Rosie seated on the floor, both eating cereal and staring intently at the cartooned sponge that was bouncing along the television.

“Who lives in a pineapple under die sea.” Rosie mumbled in her cute German accented English.

“Sponge-bob-square-pants.” Min mumbled in English as well, hers with a slight Chinese tinge, both obviously in a television induced trance.

“Absorbent und Yellow und Porous as he!” Guess who?

“Sponge-bob-square-pants.”

“His nautical nonsense ist something you wiish.”

“Sponge-bob-square-pants.”

“So drop un die deck und flop like a fiish!”

“SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!”

“SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!”

“SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!”                       

“SPONGE-E BOB! SQUARE PAAAAAANTS!” The two yelled in unison and dissolved in a fit of giggles

Feeling the English spirit in the room, Ryuyoung asked “Why are you girls up so early? And dressed?”

Both girls turned upon hearing his voice and shot him smiles. “We heard that SM is having a surprise mini-concert at the big park down the street. So Woohoo-oppa is taking us down there to see.” Min explained. Rosie just nodded for added effect.

“Oh well, I guess that explains why Woo wasn’t in our room but isn’t it a bit early for a concert?”

“It doesn’t start until ten but it will take us about fifteen-twenty minutes to walk there and we want to get good spots near the stage which we can’t do if we reach too late. People will probably start flocking there at like nine and we want to already have our spot by then.”

“Oh, okay. Well I’m gonna enjoy our first day off since the debut, in my bed. See you guys later. Make sure you all take your jackets.” He walked to a window and peeked out.“It will probably snow today.”  

“Okay Umma.” The girls harmonized. He walked by the girls and gave them both hugs then headed straight back upstairs but to Big Jae and Baby Jae’s room. Seeing as how the latter boy was helping out as a waiter at his father’s sushi restaurant, Ryuyoung hopped in his bed and went right back to sleep, Jaehyun sleeping as well in the other bed.

Wooyoung walked out of the middle level bathroom right in time to see the door close but just shrugged his shoulders and kept on walking. He walked in the living room and looked at the two girls. “You two ready? It’s snowing outside, go put on your jackets.”

Rosie wrinkled her nose, “Oppa, we’re talking in English today!”

“Oh, okay then. Put on your jackets so we can go.” Wooyoung said

The girls ran to get their jackets and quickly returned. Wooyoung opened the door and looked over the girls once more as they walked out. He fixed Min’s sunglasses and beanie and adjusted Rosie’s scarf to hide her face. He would be the oldest on their little venture and had to keep his sisters, as well as himself, from being recognized by excited fans, or even mean anti-fans to prevent any unwanted encounters. After his once over on everyone, he pulled his hood over his head, locked the door behind them and they were off. The group walked to the park slowly together, chatting and joking comfortably. With snowflakes dropping lightly from the sky, Wooyoung held Rosie’s hand, whom held Min’s hand with her other one while they walked.

Wooyoung: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/slim-fit-faux-leather-panel-padded-jacket/info.html/pid.1027409869

 

Min: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/redball-faux-fur-trim-jacket/info.html/pid.1027282367

 

Rosie:  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/lovemark-detachable-faux-fur-lined-hooded-parka/info.html/pid.1027103812

 

 Upon seeing the park, Rosie ripped her hand from Wooyoung’s and she and Min ran excitedly to where the stage was being set up in the middle of the park. Wooyoung shook his head and smiled at their excitement. They had arrived by eight-twenty five and the park was clear of people besides the people working on the stage so he felt no need to be overly concerned about the distance between himself and the girls as he would have been had there been more people around. Wooyoung walked the distance and sat down on the grass near the feet of Min and Rosie. Patting the spots beside him, “You might as well sit down. We have about an hour and a half to wait. I suggest you get comfy.” Shrugging, they joined him on the snow covered grass and just killed time. Min sat with her legs crossed, bobbing her head to the music that was playing through the bud in her ear. Wooyoung was just sitting comfortably with his arm around Min and her free ear bud in his ear. Rosie sprawled out on her back with her hand back in Wooyoung’s was catching drops of snow on her tongue. They all just chilled. [A/N: lol Get it? Chilled? They’re in snow?] Slowly, more people began to fill in the area. Wooyoung got up and helped RoMin (or MinSie) up off the ground. They all shuffled closer to the stage, huddled together and waited. As the time ticked by, the crowd grew and at ten on the dot. The show started.

Seemingly going in order of the es, SNSD preformed first, performing ‘The Boys’ and then doing a 360 turn to show ‘Diamond’. Next was f(x), whom preformed ‘Pinocchio’ and ‘1, 2, 3’. Super Junior went third and sang ‘A-Cha’. As their second song they sang ‘Santa U Are The One’ and were accompanied by Suju-M’s Henry and Zhou-Mi.

During their performance, Wooyoung couldn’t help but feel like Sungmin was looking their way a lot. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw Sungmin bump Kyuhyun and nod his head in their direction. Wooyoung narrowed his eyes. His hood was still set on his head, effectively hiding his face in a shadow and he looked to see Rosie’s scarf still high on her face, covering her nose and mouth. What he didn’t see though, was Min’s beanie. The cute hat that was meant to hide her very noticeable cropped honey brown locks had fallen off and was resting on the floor.  Quickly, Wooyoung swooped down and grabbed the hat. He quickly but gently readjusted the hat on Min’s head. With her sharp face and unique lips, Min could be easily recognized from a frontal view without her beanie but luckily they were at the very front of the crowd and from the back she only looked like a girl with nicely dyed hair. Realizing that only, Sungmin and Kyuhyun had seen her, Wooyoung let out a breath he didn’t even know he was holding. Having idols recognize them was no problem in his eyes. Lastly, SHINee preformed ‘Lucifer’ and ‘Last Christmas’.

Rosie and Min hopped about excitedly at the end of the show and Wooyoung clapped, all having enjoyed it. As they were walking away, someone rested their hand on Min’s shoulder.

“Yes?”  She asked, stopping to turn around.

The stranger looked startled. He also had a beanie on his head and a scarf across his face but he was wearing a large, thick winter coat that covered his body from his neck to his middle thigh. From the look in his eyes, it was obvious that he wasn't sure if he had the right person.

“Oppaaaaaaa…” Min whined, trying to get Wooyoung’s attention. Upon hearing her use of a Korean word, the stranger got determined. He now put his hand around her arm.

“Excuse me Agassi.” He started

“Rosie!” Min whined louder now, hoping her dongsaeng would hear and would stop.

Hearing the name Min called, the stranger was now sure he had the right person. “Please don’t panic!” He begged.

“Oppa!” Wooyoung heard that one. His head snapped in the direction he heard Min’s voice coming from. When he saw the man pulling on Min’s arm he threw a quick “Stay” to Rosie and ran the distance between him and the man. When he got close enough he grabbed the man by both arms and lifted him up off the ground.

“Oh God! Please don’t hit me! I just came to see if you guys wanted to come backstage! My hyung told me to get the girl in the beanie! She was the only one left when he told me to come out here!” The smaller man squirmed in Wooyoung’s arms, trying to get down. Slightly recognizing the voice, Wooyoung put the smaller guy on the floor, still holding his arms. “Who is your hyung?  My bad, who is your hyung?” He had to ask twice since the first time was mistakenly in English.

“Sungmin-hyung! Sungmin hyung!” The smaller guy responded, obviously still scared.

“And what is your name?” Wooyoung questioned.

“Taemin! Lee Taemin imnida.”

Wooyoung pulled down the scarf to see it really was Taemin under there, SHINee’s Taemin.

“Oh, okay.” He said, letting go of Taemin “Mianhe, Wooyoung imnida. I’m sure the girls wouldn’t mind going backstage. Let me get them, again, mianhe.”

“It’s okay hyung, you didn’t know.”

Wooyoung went over to where he told Rosie to stay seeing as how Min went over there as well. “That over there is Lee Taemin. He was sent to ask if we wanted to go backstage. Well?”

“That’s Taemin? Of SHINee?” Min asked. Wooyoung nodded his head only to get a slap on the arm. “And you rough handled him like that?”

“Aish, why are you hitting your oppa? I thought he was trying to hurt you. Cut me some slack!”

“Fine.” Min grumbled and Rosie giggled at them, all dimpled out. They could be so silly sometimes, she thought.

Following Taemin, they all walked around the back of the stage. A huge tent was in the back of the stage and was divided into rooms by collapsible walls that were all around the tent. Taemin lifted a flap in the tent and ushered them inside. Eleven heads snapped up at the sound of people entering. Sweaty members of Super Junior were scattered around the room, changing, relaxing etc. Basically just winding down after their performance.

“Sungmin-hyung, I brought them and I’m never doing anything for you anymore. I almost got my face punched in for this.” Taemin joked.

“Hi!” Sungmin chirped “Uri-nun-“

“Su-pa-ju-ni-OH-!” They yelled

“I knew it was you guys I saw in the crowd.” Sungmin smiled “No one believed me when I told them but I was right.”

 “I thought you were trying to trick me hyung. When I touched her arm, Min-noona started talking in English. I thought it was some crazy fan and I would have had to run for my life.”

“Nooo, Taemin-ah. I just wanted to meet them.” Sungmin said “I really like your song Time To Love.”

“He’s not joking. He’s had that song on replay in our room for almost a week now.” Kyuhyun teased.

“Yaahhhh. Stop exposing your hyung.”

“You all speak English right?” Henry asked“That’s so cool. Where are you guys from?”

“I’m from China, Wooyoung-oppa is Korean and Rosie was born in Germany.” Min answered

“That’s cool. So you-”

“Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Talk Korean.” Donghae threw out his best attempt at English

“Mianhe hyung” Henry said.

“Well not that this isn’t fun and all but I’m bored.” Rosie deadpanned. Wooyoung shot a gaze at her that she could only compare to Ryuyoung’s disappointed face.

“Apologize.”

“Mianhe sunbae-nims” Rosie got quiet once again and twiddled her thumbs. Leeteuk chuckled at the exchange.

“It’s okay. Taemin, why don’t you take Rosie with you to meet SHINee?” Leetuek said

“Neh hyung. Come on, Rosie…Are you my noona?” Taemin asked the girl.

“Aniyo I’m sixteen, you’re eighteen. I'll be seventeen this year though.”

“YES! Finally a dongsaeng!” Taemin gestured for the girl to follow him. She grabbed his hand and let him pull her along, not noticing the blush on his face. Min shook her head and pointed at Wooyoung.

“It’s your fault that girl doesn’t know the boundaries of personal space.” She accused.

“So, I know the young one who just left-” Siwon started

“Rosie” Wooyoung interrupted

“Yes, Rosie. I know she’s younger than us but what about you two?”

“I’m twenty three, soon to be twenty four, so I’m pretty sure that I’m younger than all of you except Kyuhyun and Henry.” Wooyoung explained. “Min is only twenty though, so she’s younger than all of you.”

“Ah! Then you’re our chingu!” Ryeowook exclaimed “Come, come, come.” He latched onto Wooyoung with one arm and grabbed Siwon with the other, somehow pulling  the two much larger men behind him onto a three person couch. “This is so exciting! What do you like to do?”

“What did you guys feed this hyung?” Wooyoung joked “He’s so…excited but whatever. I like Fashion, exercising –“

“Ah, go no further. You’ve already sold us. I can see we’re going to get along fine.” Ryeowook said.

Wooyoung, Ryeowook and Siwon talked over in that corner while nine pairs of eyes just looked on in shock.

“I’ve never seen Ryeowook be so…bold” Yesung said, eyes open and mouth dropped in shock just like everyone else.

“And Wooyoung oppa doesn’t usually click with people so fast. He’s just so awkward.”

“I guess it’s just the power of the ‘87’ line.” Eunhyuk pointed out. Every paused, looked at the trio still chatting in the corner then at the Monkey and nodded their head in agreement.

While Super Junior (and don’t forget Zhou Mi) was still trying to figure out what kind of astronomical anomally happed to encourage the awkward, shy and muscular trio to get along, Henry sneaked over and grabbed Min by the hand and pulled her out of the room. He stopped outside the door and said “Just wanted to talk to you but I know my hyungs would make a big deal out of it.” He smiled and Min noted how his eyes disappeared adorably.  “Earlier I was gonna ask if you can speak Chinese too but now that I think about it that’s a dumb question since you did say that you’re Chinese so I’m just going to stop rambling now.” A blush was clear on Henry’s face. Min just giggled and tapped Henry on the shoulder. “No worries buddy. I have those moments sometimes.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

[A/N] Hi guys, MERRY (Day after) CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HANNAKAH! HAPPY KWANZAH! etc. So basically Happy Holidays!

I was really intending to have this chapter out far before Christmas (as you could probably tell, seeing as how this had nothing to do with Christmas) but my laptop had stop charging and died on me. Let me tell you, I almost died. All of my unposted work is on this laptop and this laptop alone. So I panicked for a while but luckily my father did his magic and the laptop lives again. And so I added more to make it longer than usual (hopefully to make up for the wait :D). Just to let you all know, there will be one more chapter before the Christmas and New Years chapter.

Umm I got some more subscribers and I'm totally happy with that. THANK YOU to everyone who subscribed. Thank you so much. To all you non-writers that read this, us writers feel extremelly happy when we get subscribers or see comments. It makes us (or at least me) feel special. So again thanks.

I'm trying my hardest to pump these chapters out (while im still on break from school) and another should be up soon. Sorry for the inconsistency, i'm still working on that...Yea. Have a good holiday everyone ^.^

~Blondie~

P.S. English is in bold, English with an accent (German in this case, although die  is a German word) is in bolded italics and everything else is meant to be in Korean :D