Into Beast

Unwritten Co-ed

“No! No! No! No! NO!” Jaehyuk yelled, clutching his ears and shaking his head sharply “You cheated!”

“Did NOT!” Min yelled back, laughing all the while at Hyukkie’s meltdown

“Did SO!” Jaehyuk got closer to Min’s face

“NOT!” Min smirkered (A/N: smirked and snickered? I don’t know. It was a typo but I like it XP) and got closer to Jaehyuk

“SO!” Closer

“NOT!” Closer

“SO!” Closer

And Min Jaehyuk’s cheek, earning a loud ‘Ewwww! Cooties!’ from the younger boy “Yea, so NOT! How do you even cheat at Kai Bai Bo?”

“I don’t know but you did!” Jaehyuk uselessly countered, furiously rubbing his cheek.

“Okay, okay.”Ryuyoung interfered “It doesn’t matter.” He took Jaehyuk’s hand from his face and calmly wiped the ‘’ spot until all the ‘cooties’ were gone. “You still lost Hyuk-ah, so you still have to go on a snack run. So just stop complaining” He rubbed the frown wrinkles on Jaehyuk’s face until all were gone. “Grab a buddy.” He turned the boy around “And go.” And with a light shove, Jaehyuk was on his way, well, he was going to get a hall buddythen he’d  be on his way.

Scanning the waiting room for his usual partner in crime, he found her on a large couch sleeping away on her favorite mobile pillow, Jaehyun, whom was reading a book while the sleeping child’s hair. Taking a second to ponder the pro’s and con’s of waking Rosie up, then taking another to realize that she would not stay mad if he bought her one more snack than he bought the others, because the way to a Rosie’s heart is through food, he began walking to Jaehyun to wake her up and right as he was a few strides away, Jaehyun stretched his arm out, without even looking up from his book, stopping Jaehyuk right in his tracks.

“Jaehyuk.” The boy in mention gulped, that tone of voice only came when someone was about to get scolded. “You know how she gets when it comes to being woken up and you know she has been up almost twenty hours straight working on the remix to our song not to mention the fact that we just finished another performance. I just coaxed her into taking a nap which I’m hoping will be enough so she doesn’t pass out before we reach home. If you wake this child up, for something trivial, you are going to be in a lot of trouble. So before you do what you’re thinking about doing, think.” Jaehyun looked up from his book now, sending a sharp look that only parents, parent figures and military commanders could master, to Jaehyuk “Is it really worth it?”

Drawing circles on the floor with his feet and twiddling his thumbs, suddenly nervous, Jaehyuk mumbled “Aniyo, Appa. I-I’ll just get someone else to come with me.”

“Smart boy.”

Jaehyuk quickly turned and ran to the other end of Unwritten’s waiting room and tapped on Amanda’s shoulder, who was bopping her head to the music playing on the radio. She looked at Jaehyuk with a slightly annoyed look that quickly changed to one of concern when she saw the forlorn look on his face.

“I lost a game to Min so I have to get snacks for everyone and Appa got upset when I tried to wake up Rosie to come with me. Will you please come with me?” Jaehyuk asked almost desperately. He didn’t want to go in the first place and after getting  chastised he just wanted to get it over with.

“Aw, sure Hyukkie. I’ll go with you. Stop looking so upset.” She stood up and hooked her arm with his, tugging him out of the room. The pair, who were luckily already out of their performance clothes, just grabbed some hats and sunglasses and walked out of the room, talking about anything and everything. Although many people thought they didn’t get along that isn’t true. The fact is just that they’re both playful and like to mess with each other, not that they don’t like each other.

After a short walk, Amanda and Jaehyuk left the building and went to a popular café outside. As Jaehyuk places the orders, Amanda’s eyes grazed over the small store until they stopped on a very handsome man in the distance. He was wearing a black leather jacket atop a fitted white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. His light brown hair was stylishly fluffed out and he had black sunglasses on his face and a yellow and white face mask over his mouth. He was sitting in a booth by himself, texting on his phone but looking up every so often, probably waiting for someone. Amanda nudged Jaehyuk and subtly motioned towards the man with her chin.

“Doesn’t he look really familiar?”

“Hmmm.” Jaehyuk glanced at the man nonchalantly again “Yes he does, maybe he’s just a stylist’s assistant. Let’s wait over there until our order is done.” He pulled on Amanda’s hand not facing the direction he was going in.

“Hyuk, look where you’re going before you-“ Too late.

Jaehyuk had collided full on with a man who was trying to approach the counter. Fumbling and mumbling apologies, Jaehyuk quickly popped up off the ground and bowed to the man, apologizing again and blushing furiously, Amanda quiet the whole time. Jaehyun turned to see why Amanda was so quiet and saw her eyes were locked behind him, on the person he had just run into. Thinking it was because the man was still upset, Jaehyuk turned back, ready to apologize again when his eyes connected with those of the one and only Yoon Doojoon of Beast. Now Jaehyuk had the same look on his face as Amanda, which only intensified when he saw the man they were looking at earlier walk over to Doojoon, Jang Hyunseung.

Hyunseung  got a good look at the boy and touched his shoulder stopping him from bowing again. “When you get your drinks, meet us outside. Ara?”

Still quite star struck, Baby Jae just nodded his head and the Beast boys left. After standing dumbly in the same spot for a while, Jae heard their number order and grabbed Amanda to help him gather the drinks. Outside Doojoon and Hyunseung joked and played around. When Jaehyuk and Amanda came out they quickly greeted the two. Doojoon leaned forward and whispered in Amanda’s ear “You guys are in Unwritten right?” She nodded, not wanting any embarrassing fan girl screams to come out. “Great!” Hyunseung clasped his hands together with a big smile “Can you please take me to see Rosie? I haven’t congratulated her for debuting yet. I’ve been trying to call her phone for like a month but she won’t answer. Oh he’s Doojoon and I’m Hyunseung by the way.” He gestured accordingly.

“Oh, ho, ho, ho.” Amanda chortled, snapping out of her fan girl trance and back to her usual joking self “We know who you are. Especially him.” She pointed to Doojoon.

“Fans?” Doojoon questioned

“Understatement.” Amanda replied “And Rosie dropped her old phone in the tub, don’t ask how, and she hasn’t gotten a new one yet. But yea, we could take you guys. Be warned though that Rosie is sleeping and Jaehyuk has already felt the wrath of Big Jae for trying to wake her up.” Jaehyuk nodded. He shivered when he remembered the sharpness in Jaehyun’s voice as opposed to the warmth that usually came with it. The small group took the short walk back to the area where the rest of Unwritten was, together.

“Oh,” Doojoon said, “We were in here too. Just over there.” He pointed to the door directly across from Unwritten’s room.

“Well then these doors really should be labeled because we we’re right in front of you.” Jaehyuk pointed out.

“Wait.” Hyunseung said “We’ll get the rest of our members first. I’m sure they would like to meet you all too.” The group said brief goodbyes and parted into their respective doors.

Jaehyuk peeped his head in the door and saw everybody in the same spots they were left in twenty minutes before. Rosie asleep on Jaehyun’s lap while he read a book, Min and Ryuyoung off the side talking about anything and everything and Wooyoung and Yeji chatting about fashion to one of the outfit coordinators.

“GUYS!” Rosie flinched in her sleep and rolled over, facing Jaehyun’s stomach. Jaehyun sent a look to Amanda who immediately lowered her voice. “Guess who we saw?”

“If it wasn’t YG-ssi with a billion dollars, I don’t want to hear any screaming.” Jaehyun said firmly in the ‘Appa’ tone of voice.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Yeji screamed, effectively waking Rosie up AND causing her to pitch up off of the couch and onto the floor.

“Ugh!” Jaehyun slid to the floor and held onto the girl who was holding her head dizzily from her fall. “Since I know you didn’t do that just to spite me, why are you screaming Yeji-ah?”

With big eyes and a hand over , she pointed o the door. Everybody turned to look at the door where Beast was standing. Junhyung frozen at the door, that was wide open, with his hand still on the handle, Doojoon beside him in the doorway and everyone else behind them.

With a loud gasp, Yeji literally stopped breathing and started to stare at Doojoon which scared Ryu-umma to no end as he ran from beside Min to help Wooyoung get the girl breathing again. Kikwang, being concerned, ran to help him but was shoved lightly away from her by Wooyoung because when he got within two feet of her Yeji’s eyes got really wide and fell backwards, luckily for her she was already sitting on the floor. While everyone’s attention was on Yeji, Hyunseung crept in the room and snuck over to Jaehyun, whom was looking undecided on leaving Rosie; the girl who fell first and was clearly upset; or Yeji; the one who caused Rosie to fall but STILL wasn’t breathing.

“You go. I’ll take her.” Hyunseung whispered, taking Rosie’s hands and pulling her to his chest. “She knows me.”

“Thank you so much.” Jaehyun popped up and ran to Yeji. He looked at Ryuyoung, who looked absolutely terrified, then back at Yeji. He widened his eyes for effect.

“Yeji! There’s a spider right in your hair!”

She screamed and batted at her long red hair. The scream started her breathing again and everyone viewing gave a sigh of relief.

“See? If I wasn’t interrupted this wouldn’t have happened.” Amanda joked.

“Whatever Amanda.” Min teased “Sorry about all that we just have some super fans of you guys,” She nudged her elbow at Yeji, Jaehyuk and Amanda with her elbow. “Well specifically one of your members in particular but that’s not important.”

“Yes it is!” Beast’s maknae line, Dongwoon, Kikwang and Yoseob, asked. They pushed past Doojoon and Junhyung and practically pounced on Min to find out. She giggled and pushed them all away from her and turned her back to them playfully. The three boys just rushed closer like puppies, begging for her attention.

Junhyung and Doojoon finally walked in and sat by Amanda and Jaehyuk, who had moved to be near Jaehyun, Yeji, Ryuyoung and Wooyoung. The group chatted for a bit and got to know each other for a while before Junhyung sat up really straight and turned to Doojoon. “Where’s Hyunseung-hyung?”

“He’s over there.” Jaehyun pointed with his thumb to where he left the man.

Hyunseung, at that point, had effectively managed to calm Rosie down and they had moved from the floor to the chair Rosie was sleeping on before. Except, instead of laying with her head on Jaehyun’s lap like before, she was full on laying on Hyunseung, sleeping. Her head on his chest and her feet resting by his, all the while, Hyunseung was propped up by a pillow slightly and was reading the book Jaehyun was reading the book Jaehyun had earlier, holding it open with one hand and lightly patting Rosie’s back with the other hand.

“How did we not notice that?” Min piped from her spot under Dongwoon’s .

Hyunseung shrugged and pointed to - “Jaehyun right?” Jaehyun nodded. “Can I borrow this book?” Everyone in Unwritten snapped their heads to Jaehyun, waiting for his response. Think of it from their side; some guy they just met, famous or not; was laying under Appa’s little girl. Ignoring their looks, Jaehyun replied, “Yea, no problem.”

Seeing his calmness, to the situation, everyone resumed their previous activities and Beast and Unwritten had a good day together.