Intense training

Unwritten Co-ed

            Now 11:15 everyone was wide awake, fed and sitting at the kitchen table around the camera that was set up, the one that the maknaes took the envelope from.

“Alright now since we’re all awake, do you mind telling us why on earth you two were awake so early this morning?” Yeji asked

Both Rosie and Jaehyuk started to get a little shifty, fidgeting about with their clothes before Jaehyuk answered “We we’re looking for all the cameras around the house.” Rosie nodded furiously in agreement.

“Alright, alright. Stop before you shake your brain out of your skull.” Yeji reached over and put her hand on Rosie’s head, stopping the violent shaking. “But can you please tell me how that turned into the large mess that happened this morning?”

“We we’re going to wake everyone up how they woke us up.” This time Rosie answered

“So Amanda woke Baby Jae up with an air horn?” Wooyoung asked skeptically. He was hunched over watching the video from earlier on the video camera. “That’s just cruel.”

“It was an accident!” Amanda protested “Well sorta, I didn’t know it would be that loud. Cut me some slack.”

“Alright, your slack has been cut.” Jaehyun answered

Everyone just turned to look at him in disbelief that he actually said that aloud.

“Besides that, why did you two come bursting in?” Min questioned.

“We thought someone was breaking in.”

“And you came in with a pillow? Actually MY pillow-” Baby Jae got cut off

“MY pillow that you stole from me!” Rosie pipped in.

“Oh pish,posh. Don’t fret the technicalities that’s not the point. The point is how was a pillow going to help you if someone broke in? I mean, I understand the book that Yeji had, that thing was bigger then my head but a pillow?”

“Don’t fret the technicalities.” Jaehyun answered back

“Okay whatever time to get on with the show, literally. So we have to show off our talents right?” Ryuyoung started “I think we should do a series of videos. Some group ones, some that are individual and some partnered up. Then we could just post them online. Sounds like a plan?”

Everyone agreed

“Anyone have any ideas?”

“I do.” Min volunteered “We should do the first video in the backyard. I don’t think they’ve seen it. We could show them how we train at home.

“Oh that’s a great idea! Everyone get dressed and we’ll start filming outside.”

After everyone got dressed Rosie grabbed a camera and everyone came out the house dressed shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, you know the deal.

“Okay so our backyard has a basketball court, a huge trampoline, a swimming pool and some chairs, but those aren’t really important.” Wooyoung was acting like an MC, narrating for the viewers. “As at home exercise, we exercise together to keep fit. So first we’re going to warm up. Kaja Rosie-ah.”

“Arasso!” She put the camera on a table where it could see everyone and then the exercise began.

They stood in two lines and did basic exercises: jumping jacks, push-ups, etc. When that was done they ran around the yard 5 times while singing random songs to strengthen their lungs. At the end they all flopped on the floor panting heavily. Wooyoung somehow managed to get his body to work and picked up the camera, pointing it on his group members.

“Although we all look very tired,” he narrated “we are very used to this now though and it really makes us better. They’ll be up and moving in no time.”

While he talked the members got up and checked each other out for any problems then they all dispersed off to do different things. Wooyoung, still in full reporter mode filmed all around the yard, managing to get decent shots of everyone.

“Arachi, Now I will explain.” He walked to the end of the yard where the pool was where Jaehyuk, Min and Amanda were changed and were swimming laps in the pool. “We all exercise differently but together. We started off together but now we kind of separated. These three,” His hand popped in the camera shot pointing at the people in mention “swim. It helps them with their breathing control. Holding your breath in the water makes it easier to do so on land. Guys show them a routine?”

“Uhhh no problem, I guess” Baby Jae said, the two girls with him nodded in approval “BUT please note that they forced me to do this! PLEASE don’t think any less of me! I am a manly man…who enjoys spending time with my girls.” They all laughed, getting into position as Min plugged her iPod into the portable speakers and ran into a line.

 

[     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTXsvICmokA     ]

 

“Yeah…Their losers!” Wooyoung joked and ran to the middle of the back yard to avoid the violent splashes that were headed his way. “Anyways, over here you can see Ryu and Rosie on the trampoline.” He refocused the camera on the pair. Rosie was trying to teach Ryuyoung how to do a series of flips. “Rosie here does gymnastics so she can do flips and tricks on stage. Ryu here is just a gentle old soul who has the flexibility of a plank of wood. Don’t get me wrong now, the boy can dance, he’s just wasn’t all that flexible. He’s better now. Hey guys!”

Ryuyoung and Rosie focused their attention on the boy below them. “Hi!” Ryu shouted back and Rosie waved wildly.

“Can you show us something?”

“Something like what? Me falling and breaking my neck?” Ryuyoung scoffed “I think not!”

Rosie laughed, she grabbed Ryuyoung’s arm and jumped off the side of the trampoline with Ryuyoung in tow. “Don’t worry about him. He’s great! Since Umma is being a pansy I’ll go first.” She stuck her tongue out playfully and ran to one side of the yard. “Track 3!” She yelled with her hands cupped to her face to Ryuyoung who was holding her iPod. When the music started she launched herself into the routine.

 

[     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILv3MDMbu2U     ]

 

She came back panting and smiled at the camera “And that’s how you be awesome!”

She then turned to Ryuyoung with a blank look. Ryu sighed deeply and walked to where Rosie started “If I keep giving into you, it will be the death of me.” He yelled back at her teasingly and broke into a routine,

 

[     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0oUdELSC6k      ]

 

“See? He did better than me!” Rosie pointed out “Anyways, back to our practice. You’re gonna nail this move if it’s the last thing you do.”

Ryu gulped “I thought the saying was ‘If it’s the last thing I do?”

“Yea, the last thing you do, that’s what I said. Now let’s go.” She dragged Ryu back to the trampoline and continued what they were doing before.

“Aish, that girl. When she’s started, she’s determined. Now, to the basketball court!” Wooyoung jogged over to see Jaehyun and Yeji playing a game of basketball. (the video starts at 0:44 and ends at 2:02 and sorry if it insults but Jaehyun is Beiber and Yeji is Usher :P)

 

[     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gFpo0hTiZg     ]

 

When they were done, Jaehyun walked right into the camera “Woo is usually with us but as you can see, he’s playing camera man today but he still has to exercise with us so bye everyone. Byong!” and with that the camera went blank.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Im soooooo sorry you

this took much longer than I thought it would

I was actually done with the chapter itself for a while now but because of complications with the after effects of Hurrican Irene, I couldn't get the internet up to search for these videos >.<

and to add on im 15 and in my Senior year of high school, INTENSE

So I might be updating every week and a half, two weeks top instead of the usual once a week