Enemies Revealed

New Dawn

"So... What you are telling me is that those investigators ae not human and that they are like one of us."
"Yes and No," replied Luhan.
"What do you mean?" asked Seohyun.
"What I mean is that; yes, that are beings like us but no, they are not werewolves."
"What are they?"
"They are... um ... our enemies," replied D.O.
"To be specific, Vampires," Luhan added.
"What!! Vampires? Aren't they supposed to be weak to sunlight?" said Seohyun.
"That's correct, but they are just like us because they can transform into a human to be fine in sunlight."
"So... the investigators are basically our enemy that has a human form so that they can be immune to sunlight."
"Correct," replied D.O.
"What are we supposed to do?"
"We are actually supposed to fight them but... but..."
"But what? Wait... Let's start the search."
Luhan and D.O stood there waiting for Seohyun to move again. They were quiet for a good four minutes. "Ok... From what I have found out, they are armed with rifles and shotguns loaded with silver bullets. What we are weak to," said Seohyun.
"Yes," replied Luhan.
"And if we were to legitimately fight them, even if we have the advantage in numbers, we would lose. And because we do not have their weakness."

By now, both D.O and Luhan were speechless. And Seohyun went on and on about if there were to be a war against both vampires and werewolves, they would lose because the vampires are armed with their weakness. But what is unknown to Seohyun and EXO, is that Seohyun has another...

After the talk between the three, they left the room. Knowing that if they were to go to 'war' they would lose. So the three decided not to.

The day has come. The day that they faced their enemies. Kris gathered everyone and breifed on what to do. All except Seohyun were prepared on what to do. They knew that if the 'war' were to drag, they would lose the advantage.

It was almost time. Time for war. The fight between the werewolves and the vampires was about to start. All gathered at the forest, getting ready for the deadly battle. About half changed into their wolf form, while the others remained human. All knew that vampires are merciless and would go all-out regardless if whoever they are fighting are wolves or not.

By sundown, a gun shot is being heard. And the war begins. Bullets are fired into the air aiming at the wolves, but with their enhanced abilities the wolves dodged the bullets like it was a walk in the park. Rounds after rounds are fired and the wolves are using their advantage to conquer the vampires. Soon, the wolves were only a few feet away. The wolves go with an all-out attack hoping to decrease the vampires' numbers by half. Using their powers, they took out the weapons and killed several vampires. Seohyun, in wolf form, was shot by a surviving vampire and the bullet she was shot is a silver bullet.

Seohyun was left injured and limped back to base. The pack, angered, took out another chunk of the vampires and to prevent the vampires from coming back Luhan uses his powers to shoot and kill the lying vampires. The war was about to end. And as the dawn approaches the vampires who were shot down and killed crumble into dust and disappeared. What was left were 5 injured vampires retreating back to where thwy came from.

The tired pack moved back to base. They wanted to celebrate but it fell short when they saw Seohyun (still in wolf form) gasping for air. They asked Lay to heal her, but he says he could only do so when the bullet is out. That was when Seohyun shifted back into human form to remove the bullet by herself. The pain was too much to bear but she was able to remove the bullet. When the bullet is out of her body, Lay went in and heal her as much as he can. But to no avail. Lay says that the wound in too deep for him to heal her fully.

EXO was worried that they would lose a wolf that they hold dear to. They carried her back into the house and to let her rest. Hopefully letting her heal herself, or asking Lay to heal her once he has his powers back. Hoping to save her, Lay went and use his powers once again to heal Seohyun. Trying again and again, he only managed to heal a small part of her wound. Lay continued trying until he was tired and had little power left.

Meanwhile, Kris and the others are investigating the bullet that Seohyun removed from her body. They found out that the bullet is pure silver, an element that is able to kill a werewolf. On the other hand, Lay is carefully patching Seohyun's wound. After that Seohyun was given time to rest.

Unknown to them, Seohyun's wound is slowly healing on its own. By nightfall, her wound is fully healed.


Update~~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for the subs.

《Comments are very much appreciated.》

[Looks like we get to see another of Seohyun's pow...][Seohyun: Hey! I would like it if it is revealed in the next chapter.][Alright then. I won't say anything more.]
[Seohyun: Readers, please wait for the next chapter.][Stop breaking the 4th wall.][Seohyun: If I don't it will be boring, won't it?][You've got a point. Alright, I'll let you do it][Seohyun: Yay!]