The Family Meets

New Dawn

After a long walk through the entire building, she got to know many of the rooms that it had. The other rooms were private and Luhan does not want to show them to her. Not yet.

"Luhan hyung!" a voice called for him.
"Yes," he replied while still walking with Seohyun.
"May I know who the girl is?"
"I'll introduce her to you, so call the others."
"Others? How many are there?" asked Seohyun.
"12. Including me."
"T...twelve?" Seohyun was shocked with the number. A building that big to house 12 people. Seohyun was starting to feel a little scared.

Soon, both Luhan and Seohyun reached the grand living room. There were a few others who were there, waiting for the rest. Soon after, 11 boys were standing opposite Seohyun. Luhan went to join the 11 boys. The boys greeted her as one. "We are one! We are EXO!" Seohyun bowed and greeted them as well. "I am Seo Joohyun. Call me Seohyun."

EXO then introduced themselves one by one. They then asked if there was anything that had made her curious. Hearing this, Seohyun immediately asked, "Why am I here? Because I remembered that I was in a forest."
"Well... you fainted when you were in the forest," replied Luhan.
"Right after you screamed," D.O added.
"Well that's be... because I felt a hand on my shoulder," said Seohyun.
"That was me. I'm sorry," replied Kris.
"Why did you do that?"
"I wanted to see why there was a female silhouette."
"I... I... was curious..." she stammered.
"I see."
"Wait... there's one more... I... I saw a white wolf... and that wolf... was staring at m... me..."
"Oh... That wolf. The wolf is our... erm... our friend," said Suho.

He only earned a confused and lost look from Seohyun. Seohyun didn't want to ask anymore questions so she hung her head in embarrassment. Too shy to continue asking. Seohyun just played with her phone glancing at it every now and then, just waiting for a message or something. EXO dispersed from the living room with the exception of D.O, Luhan and Kris. The three told her to sit on the sofa, and they sat beside her with Luhan closes to her. Suddenly without a word, she got up from the sofa and walked towards the front door. Both D.O and Luhan got up from the sofa and followed her. Kris had left the sofa way before anyone noticed.

As Seohyun walked through the front door, she was in another place. The city. All she had on her mind was to go back home. She walked back home, with D.O and Luhan following her. She knows that there were two boys following but don't know for what reason. However, instead of going the usual route towards home, she took a different route and ended up in a park near her place. She sat at a bench, and the boys sat down on either side. Luhan then asked why she walked out to this park. Seohyun just kept quiet and glancing at her phone every so often. Suddenly, her phone rang. Seohyun saw the caller ID and it's Yoona. She answered the call.

 

(On the phone)

Seohyun: Hello?
Yoona: Hyun? Where have you been?
Seohyun: I'm at the park. And before you ask, I'm fine.
Yoona: Do you how worried I was? I've known you for years and you don't just disappear like that.
Seohyun: I didn't think you would care. Not after what I told you.
Yoona: The mythical thing? About what? Werewolves? Like I've said, they don't exist.
Seohyun: Then, I won't say anything more.
Yoona: Alright, but I want to see you.
Seohyun: I'm at the park, just come and find me.

(Hangs up)

 

"Who was that?" asked a curious Luhan.
"A friend of mine," replied Seohyun.
"Alright then..."
"I've got a question to ask."
"Go ahead," replied D.O.
"Well... I've heard of this curse. About going into the forest and never coming back. Is it true?"
"I think you've answered that question yourself."
"How?"
"Look... You went into that forest, and you came back out. Doesn't that answers your question? During a full moon too," replied Luhan.
"True... But I heard that 10 investigators went in the forest to investigate but they never came back."

Both D.O and Luhan remained quiet. There was something suspicious about them, but no one knows about them nor do they want to say anything about it. Luhan and D.O kept talking and answering Seohyun's questions. There were times when either D.O or Luhan were speechless, but they were able to cover for each other. Soon they heard a voice calling for Seohyun. They looked and saw a girl walking towards them. Seohyun then called her and the two talked leaving the boys alone. "You've changed," she said.
"Huh?"
"Hyun, you've never been close to boys before. You always kept quiet whenever they were boys around."
"Them? Oh... they took care-"
"Took care? Where were you?"
"Yoong, I'm fine."
"Fine? Then why did you say that they took care of you?"
"Alright... you saw through me."
"You were never that good at lying. So where were you? For the last week."
"I went to the forest at the outskirts to clear my mind."

After that long talk with Yoona, the two friends went back home. Seohyun went back to find the two boys, but they were gone. She sighed and walked back home. However the route she took was not the usual, as she had walked past the turn to her house.


Update~~~~~

Hoped you enjoy the chapter. Thanks for the subs.

《Comments are very much appreciated.》