New Member

New Dawn

As she opened the door, she entered without concern and kicked off her shoes. It was already sundown and yet she is oblivious to the fact that she is in another house. She then sat on the sofa and took out her phone, sending messages to her friends. She then felt tired and lay on the sofa. It wasn't long before she drifted off to dreamland.

Then, Luhan came down from his room to watch television. He then found Seohyun on the sofa. He was curious why Seohyun was in the house. Since he noticed that Seohyun was asleep, instead of waking her up, he placed a blanket, which he had, on her. He then left to inform the others. He met with the others and told them that Seohyun is in the house sleeping. They nodded and went back to what they were doing.

As a brand new day starts, Seohyun was seen at the garden bench staring into the sky. Waiting dawn. Meanwhile, the boys were inside preparing breakfast. Lay and D.O were fixing breakfast while the others were helping out around the house. Once Luhan was done helping out, he went out to the garden hoping to find Seohyun. As he stepped out, he found Seohyun sitting on the bench staring into the blue sky. She was too engrossed into staring into the sky that she was oblivious to the fact that Luhan, Tao, Suho and Kris were standing behind her.

Suddenly, Lay called out, "Guys food's ready!" The four boys disappeared back into the house, leaving Seohyun alone. As usual, the boys were chatting among themselves as they eat. Trolling from time to time from the resident troll, Chen. Soon, Seohyun entered the house and the boys kept quiet. Only then, Seohyun noticed the boys. Before she could say anything, Luhan invited her to sit.

"May I ask you a question?" asked Sehun.
"Sure," replied Seohyun.
"Why are you here?"
"Well... I can't remember."
"But you were at the park yesterday. Then at sundown you came in and fell asleep," said Luhan.
"Oh... that... I... I don't know," said Seohyun, "Something is telling me to come here."
"Like what?" asked Kris.
"I... d... don't... know..." replied Seohyun. Then Seohyun fell. Not to the floor but to the table. All of the boys panicked. Luhan and D.O carried her, towards a spare room. Lay, Kris and Suho went to get a first aid. When they arrived, Luhan informed them that she out. So there was nothing they could do except to wait.

The boys take turns to take care of her. They tried everything they could to wake her up, but it was as Seohyun was in a coma. Every time Luhan or D.O entered her room, they would tell her stories or how worried they were.

After a week, Seohyun came to. She was up as per normal however something was strange with her. Then, Luhan entered the room. He was happy that Seohyun is finally awake but he wasn't sure if the girl that he is looking at was really Seohyun. A few minutes later, D.O entered the room. He, too, was happy that she had woken up but he was looking at the girl funny. He walked over to Luhan and asked if he was the only one that saw her differently. Luhan shook his head and told him that he also saw her differently. The two exited the room and left the girl alone. They went to meet up with the others to inform them about Seohyun. They were also shocked from what both Luhan and D.O said.

Meanwhile in the room, the girl is sitting on the bed trying to remember what happened. Can't really remember what happened, she went to wash her face. She slowly walked to the bathroom. In the bathroom, she washed her face while trying to remember what happened. Then she looked up and saw her own face, she shrieked at a high pitch when she saw her face. She had red eyes and her build is a little bigger than she usually was. She covered her face with her hands and went back to the bed. She sat there not wanting to believe what she just saw. Soon, EXO entered the room that the girl is in. Hearing the door opening, the girl looked up and saw EXO. Luhan and D.O stepped out and went to her. "Seohyun? Is that really you?" asked Luhan.

"Yes," she replied.
"Do you remember anything?"
"Yes... You, EXO. Coming into the house and sleeping. Everything from when I entered the forest till now. Nothing else."
"That's a relief... We were worried about you forgetting us," replied D.O.
"I can't... because you took care of me for the past two weeks."
"Ok... If you need anything call us," said Luhan. She nodded and EXO left the room.

As EXO walked to their living room, they chatted among themselves. "Hyung, don't you think we're keeping it from her?" asked Sehun.
"Yes... but I don't think that she will be able to take it," replied Kris. Sehun just nodded and kept quiet. Once they reached their living room, they gathered round to discuss about Seohyun. Their discussion took a long time however they still could not come to an agreement. "We are keeping a big secret from her," said Baekhyun, breaking the silence.
"Yes. We are... but have thought that she may not be able to handle it. If we were to tell her," replied Kris.
"Hyung, shouldn't we at least try?" asked Tao.
"Tao hyung's right. Hyung we should try and tell her," replied Kai.
"Wait... what about..." said Luhan.
"About what?" asked Lay.
"About... you know... what happened to Seohyun."
"I... don't... know. Didn't really thought about that. Well... I believe we should tell her when the time is right," replied Kris, "But first we have to take care of the new member."
"Alright."

After that discussion, they had finally come to an agreement.


Update~~~~~

Hoped you enjoy the chapter. Thanks for the subs.

《Comments are very much appreciated.》