There Goes Another Secret

New Dawn

(At home)

Kris asked the gang how school was. They replied that their day was fun. They talked on and on until dinner time.

After dinner, everyone dispersed to their respective rooms except for Luhan and D.O. They both waited outside, in the forest. Hiding behind a tree, waiting for someone. As day turns into night, footsteps were heard walking out into the forest. Seohyun was walking towards where she first came. Slowly, she reached her destination. Standing at the same spot, she changed into a wolf and howled.

D.O and Luhan came out from hiding and changed into wolves as well. They were standing about 5 feet away from Seohyun. Now, only 3 wolves were seen. A dark brown wolf, a light brown wolf and a white wolf with red markings.

The white wolf howled again. *Why~*
*What's wrong?*
*N...nothing*
*Seohyun... There is something that we need to tell you.*
*W... What is it?*
*It is that you are the rarest kind of wolf that we've ever seen*
*Eh?*
*You do know that we are not ordinary wolves, right?*
*Y... Yes. But what do you mean by I'm the rarest kind of wolf?*
*Well... Let's put it this way*
*We, EXO, are wolves that have powers. We have been keeping them as a secret*
*S... So… How does that... relate to me?*
*Let's just say that you too have powers*

The three wolves are now transforming back to human form. "What do you mean?" asked Seohyun.
"Let me explain. Just mine and D.O's," replied Luhan. Seohyun nodded.
"Alright, D.O has the power of Earth. Which means he can control earth and has super strength."
"Okay... What about you oppa?"
"I have Psychic powers. Specifically speaking, Telekinesis."
"Isn't that where you can move things with your mind?"
"That's right," said D.O.
"What about me?"
"Hyung, do you want to explain or should I?"
"Go ahead," replied Luhan.
"Okay. Noona, you have something called Gaia Library."
"Which means?"
"It means that you have access to every topic there is on Earth."
"Wow."
"Let's go back in. It's getting late," said Luhan. Both Seohyun and D.O nodded.

The three continued to talk about their powers as they were walking back into their house. They then dispersed into their rooms to rest up and for Seohyun to process the knowledge.

Three days had passed and Seohyun finally has attained the knowledge of everyone in the house. She told Luhan and D.O what she knew, and they were shocked by the amount of information that she had. They told her to keep it a secret from others. The thing that she is worried about is that she can't keep secrets that well.

Just then, Kris asked for everyone to gather. Seohyun followed Luhan and D.O to where Kris was. She asked them where she is going, and Luhan replied that they are going to meet Kris. She nodded and followed quietly. Soon, they arrive in a room. Then, the rest of the members also arrive.

"Alright, I'll like to address something. As we all know, we have Seohyun together with us and she is one of us," said Kris.
"Yes. We know that," replied Chen.
"Anyway, from these past few days I have been picking up traces of having our secret being revealed." Thinking that she was at fault, she kept quiet.
"Hyung, what do you mean?" asked Sehun.
"I don't really know. But I think that someone knows about our secret."
"That's bad," said Suho.
"I wonder how would be the one..." said Kai silently giving a glare to Seohyun.
"JongIn! I saw that look. Don't even think of saying the one that reveal our secret is Seohyun," said Luhan.
"Hyung... Sorry..."
"I'll say some things. 1: Seohyun is one of us. 2: She has her own secret. And 3: She knows all about us."
"Seohyun, is what Luhan said true?" asked Xiumin. Seohyun nodded.
"That's... that's not possible."
"What's not possible?" asked Kris.
"She has that. One of the rarest. Very few have it."
"If my memory serves me right, only 2 people have it. Excluding Seohyun."
"Seohyun noona, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to," Kai apologized. Seohyun just gave a smile.

The group talked about what they are going to do next. Then, Luhan whispered something into Seohyun's ears. She made a shocked expression though being completely silent. Suddenly, Kris told everyone that Seohyun, Luhan, D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun only had three more weeks to go to school. "Hyung, why is that?" asked Sehun.
"Because, we have something more important to do," replied Kris.

Seohyun had no idea what Kris was talking about and asked Luhan about it. Luhan replied that he would tell her later. Seohyun just nodded. After the whole meeting, Luhan told D.O and Seohyun to stay behind while the rest left the room. After waiting for a while and everyone had left the room, Luhan asked Seohyun, "Do you remember the question that you asked us?"
"About the 10 investigators?" replied Seohyun.
"Yes."
"What about it?"
"Let's just say that those investigators are not normal."
"Do you mean that they are not human?"
"Correct. That was the main reason that we did not answered you when you asked us that question."


Update~~~~

Hoped you enjoy the chapter. Thanks for the subs.

A/N: Gotten 1 power from a TV show I've watched.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJQV_PBLQ7s-N5gUEjWbD         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiDbwX-crs1WQe5pECtmv         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTn0SymJjJKl7hHRH0B2_
           Seohyun                              D.O                                   Luhan

《Comments are very much appreciated.》