School??

New Dawn

The next  morning, EXO was seen sitting around a table discussing some things. They then came to an agreement on something. Then they called Seohyun. She came walking without knowing what going to happen.

"Seohyun, we have agreed that a few of us, including you, would be going to school," said Luhan.
"School? Why?" she asked.
"We need to learn more about the human race. We want to be able to 'fit in' into the society," said Kris.
"I... could tell you about the human race. I think..."
"I don't know how that will work. I don't know if you remember what happened before you were changed," said Xiumin.
"I... I..."
"Baozi!! Stop it will you. Give her some space," said Luhan, "She may be able to give us a little insight about the human race. She was a human before she changed! You should know that."
"Sorry... Seohyun, I'm sorry. It was my mistake," Xiumin apologized.
"It... it's... okay..." she stuttered, "Um... from what I can remember is... that... humans like to have fun... some of them."
"Fun as in?" asked Xiumin.
"Like... um... going clubbing..."
"I see. Thanks for the tip," said Kris, "However, some of us are still going to school." Seohyun just nodded.
"Hyung, like who?" asked Sehun.
"You, Kai, D.O, Tao, Luhan and Seohyun."
"Why me?" asked Seohyun.

No one answered her, as they were already planning which school to go to. Seohyun pouted and waited for them to come to a conclusion. She don't really know why she needs to go to school. Soon, EXO came to a conclusion after their long planning and told her the reason why she needs to go to school. Kris and Xiumin thought that if Seohyun were to go to school together with the five mentioned, as she would be able to help them fit into the society.

After hearing that Seohyun also agreed to it. Not because she has no choice or she was forced to, but because she wants to help them and by doing this is one of the ways that she can help. Seohyun then asked where the school is and when it starts. Kris only told her when it starts as he would like her to find out the school for herself. Everyone then dispersed into their respective rooms to prepare what's to come on the next day; school.

As night falls, the family had their quiet dinner and now there were in there respective rooms resting. Seohyun was sitting on her bed thinking deeply about they had talked about in the morning. She let out a sigh and left her room. She walked out of the house and into the forest. She made her way to the same place just like the previous day. She stayed there. It was bright even though there was no full moon. She stood there pondering about what had been discussed and for a long time, she did not know that D.O and Luhan were with her. Not until they stood beside her.

"Um... oppa... Is there a reason why I need to go to school?" asked Seohyun.
"Seohyun, we thought that having you coming along will help us to 'fit in' faster. Because you were human," replied Luhan.
"But..."
"Don't worry. Hyung and I will be with you. Always," said D.O.
"O...okay..."

After that, the three went back into the house to rest.

The next day, the family gathered around and waited for Seohyun to get ready. It was the first day of school. Well for EXO at least. Sehun, Kai, D.O, Tao and Luhan were ready. Seohyun came out a few minutes later, ready to go to school. The six of them, together with Kris and Suho, went out to the school that they had talked about. To Seohyun's surprise, the school that she saw was actually her own school. She just kept quiet and followed the others into the school. As soon as they entered the school, the encountered the school principal. The principal recognised Seohyun at once and asked her who the boys were. Seohyun told the principal that some of the boys want to enroll into the school and the principal nodded. She led them into the office to sign some paper work. The boys followed Seohyun and the principal to the office.

After finishing all of the paper work, Seohyun was given the task, by the principal, of showing the boys around school while she will make some preparations for the boys. Seohyun nodded and left the office together with the boys. Kris and Suho said that they need to return home to get some works done. The boys nodded and the two left, leaving Seohyun with the other five. Soon, Seohyun led them around the school. The 'tour' took at most 3 hours to end as the school is quite huge. The party then returned to the principal's office and found the principal was already waiting outside for them. The principal gave the boys' their schedule and gave Seohyun a new schedule. The group was divided up into three. Sehun and Kai in one, D.O and Tao in another and Seohyun and Luhan in the other.

Seohyun asked the principal, "Why did you place me in a different class?"
"You have aced everything we test. So I giving a 1-time opportunity to skip your next class," replied the principal.
"Um... so when do we start?" asked Sehun.
"Well... you'll start today. So go on to your classes."
The group nodded and left.

After a long day, it was time for everyone in school to go home. Kai, Sehun, Tao and D.O were waiting outside the school. Soon Seohyun and Luhan walked out and met the 4 that were waiting. They then walked towards a park where Sehun and Tao wanted to sit and talk. There, they saw a female figure running towards them.

"Seohyun!" a voice called. Seohyun turned her head to see whose voice it belonged to.
"Yoona!" she called.
"Hyun, who are these boys?" asked Yoona.
"Yoong, let me introduce to you EXO."
"1..2...3... We are one! We are EXO," the boys greeted Yoona.
"Hi. I'm Yoona. Im Yoona," greeted Yoona. She then turned towards Seohyun. "Seohyun, you've been packing on the pounds haven't you?"
"Well... You can say that," replied Seohyun.
"Okay~ Well, I got to go. Bye."

Yoona waved goodbye and left. At the same time, Tao was asking Luhan when they can go home. Luhan tapped Seohyun's shoulder and told her that they going home. Seohyun nodded and the gang left the park.


Update~~~~

Hoped you enjoy the chapter. Thanks for the subs.

《Comments are very much appreciated.》