Chapter 6

Messages from the Heart

Chapter 6

 

Tiffany, 45 Years Old, Pasendena, CA

 

Present Time…

 

Tiffany scooped the last of the food into the trash can and prepared to wash the dishes. As she the faucet and began to run the plates through, her sister entered the kitchen with a glass of wine in her hand. Samantha spoke up.

 

“Fany, take a break…let’s chat…”

 

“Oh, let me finish these first then I’ll join you…”

 

Samantha walked up to the sink and shut off the faucet. Tiffany was surprised and looked to her sister.

 

“Fany, I’m leaving tomorrow to New York…we barely see each other…let’s talk for a little bit…”

 

Tiffany smiled and dried her hands off. Samantha grabbed another wine glass and they both took a seat at their dining table. Samantha spoke up.

 

“Fany…how old are you again?”

 

Tiffany took a sip of her wine and began to think. Samantha giggled at Tiffany’s cute thinking face.

 

“I’m…45…I’ll be turning 46 next month…”

 

Samantha shook her head.

 

“I’m almost 50…my goodness…does time fly…”

 

“It does, Unnie…”

 

“Tiffany, why haven’t you settled down yet? Have you a good man?”

 

Tiffany sighed.

 

“I don’t want to worry about that anymore…Seohyun is grown up and happy…that’s all I need to know…”

 

“I’m happy for her as well…but Fany…what about you? Ever since I could remember, you never had a steady relationship…”

 

“I have had rotten luck…”

 

“I knew you loved Siwon-oppa the minute you saw him…but…Fany…honey….you need to move on…you’re not get any younger…”

 

Suddenly, Tiffany began to tear up.

 

“Unnie…I…I…I can’t stop loving him…”

 

Samantha got up and sat next to Tiffany.

 

“I don’t know why, Unnie…maybe since Mom was never around…I never learned to truly control my heart…”

 

“Fany…”

 

“I tried my best to guide Seohyun…she did well for herself and I’m proud of that…”

 

“We all are…she’s a bright girl…you did not fail as a mother…”

 

“But…as a…lover…I knew I was doomed when we saw each other again in Seoul…”

 

Samantha quietly listened to her sister speak her heart. Tiffany began to shake as she remembered the pain.

 

“I never regretted becoming a singer…I loved every minute of it…the stage…the fans…the cameras…but…when we were back in our rooms and it was time to be alone…the pain would return…the pain to be with him…my heart ached for him so bad…maybe that’s why I tried to remain a pop star as long as possible…to dull the pain…but…it couldn’t help…”

 

“How come you never told anyone? Dad? Me?”

 

“I didn’t want you all to worry about me…I was so foolish when I was young…I tried to rule the world with one arm tied behind my back…I partied all over the world…spent so much money…and fooled around a lot…but…it never helped…I was so lonely…”

 

“Fany…”

 

Tiffany laughed and wiped her tears.

 

“Oh my god…Unnie…I’m sorry…look at us…two grown women…please let me get you more wine…”

 

Tiffany got up to retrieve more wine. Samantha watched her walk to the pantry then she suddenly stumbled. Samantha got up to help her.

 

“Fany! My goodness…”

 

“Unnie…I’m sorry…I’ve been drinking wine all day…”

 

“Fany…let me bring you upstairs…”

 

“Unnie…I’m fine…you should go rest now…I’ll be up in a little while…”

 

Samantha helped her sister up.

 

“Go ahead, Unnie…I’ll clean things up here…”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Get to bed, okay?”

 

“I will…”

 

Samantha slowly left the kitchen and went up the stairs. Before heading up, she took a peek at Tiffany. She slowly turned the faucet on and washed the dishes.

 

“My sister…”

 

Samantha wiped her tears and slowly crept up the stairs.

 

Later that night…

 

Tiffany poured the last drop of wine into her glass. She looked into the bottle and frowned.

 

“Finished already? Geez…”

 

She was already drunk and her head was slowly beginning to spin. She rested her head on the table to battle her drunkenness.

 

“I’m drunk already…dang…I’ve lost my edge…”

 

She slowly lifted her head and looked down the hallway where Siwon used to stay.

 

“Oppa…where are you now?”

 

Suddenly, she heard someone knock on the front door. Tiffany thought she was hearing things.

 

“What the…”

 

The knock came again and Tiffany slowly stood up and clumsily made her way to the door. She porch light and peeked through the hole.

 

“Yeah! Who is it?!”

 

“Fany! It’s me…Taec…”

 

“Taec? My Taec?!”

 

“Yeah…I wanted to speak to you before I head back home…”

“Sure thing…”

 

Tiffany opened the door and Taec was surprised by her expression.

 

“Fany? My goodness…are you drunk?”

 

“No…well…yes…”

 

Tiffany took his hand and pulled him in.

 

“Come Taec…let’s have a drink…”

 

“Fany…I think you had enough…”

 

Taecyeon followed Tiffany into the kitchen and they both sat down. Tiffany had a funny smile on her face.

 

“Tiffany, I just wanted to say hello…Sica told me you ran into each other earlier today…I’m sorry if it’s late…”

 

“Late?! Come on…we’re grown up now!”

 

Taec laughed at Tiffany.

 

“Fany…please…you’re too loud…speak lower…”

 

“Oh…oh…okay…”

 

“So, I guess you’ve been doing okay…”

 

“I have…I’ve been here caring for my father…Seohyun got married by the way…”

 

“Really…that’s amazing…she was an awesome girl…”

 

“Found her a good man…unlike me…”

 

“Tiffany…don’t…”

 

“Don’t? Don’t what? Speak my mind?”

 

Taecyeon was growing worried for Tiffany.

 

“Come Fany…I should let you rest…I should visit tomorrow when you’re better…”

 

Taecyeon tried to help Tiffany up but she resisted and sat back down.

 

“Taec, speak to me…you loved me didn’t you?”

 

Taecyeon looked down.

 

“I remember how you used to look at me…in middle school…high school…our singing days…you loved me every moment…”

 

“Fany…”

 

“Come on…tell me…how come you never confessed?”

 

“I…wanted to…but…”

 

“You never did…you married my best friend instead…like a coward!”

 

“Fany…you don’t understand…”

 

“Understand?! I understand…you were weak…you had every woman in your hand but you couldn’t have me!”

 

“Tiffany, stop! You’re drunk!”

 

Tiffany suddenly began to cry.

 

“Taec…oh my god…I’m sorry….”

 

“Fany…let me take you upstairs-“

 

Tiffany hugged Taecyeon.

 

“I’m sorry Taec…”

 

Taecyeon hugged her back.

 

“Tiffany…I have forgiven you so many years ago…”

 

“I’m sorry I never let you in…”

 

Taec began to tear up.

 

“All those times you were nice to me…caring…thoughtful…thank you…I never deserved you…”

 

Taecyeon wiped his tears and eased away from Tiffany. He looked at her. She still had that unforgettable smile.

 

“Let me take you upstairs, Fany…”

 

He took her hand and they walked up the steps to her room. He opened the door and Tiffany slowly crawled into bed. He placed the blanket over her and looked at her. Tiffany quickly fell asleep. She was terribly drunk yet her words still struck Taecyeon. He brushed her hair back and sighed. Even to this day, Tiffany was still beautiful and she still hit the spot on his heart that he could never erase.

 

“Tiffany…you have gone through so much…”

 

He looked at her and remembered their days in Seoul together. They were crazy days filled with parties, drinks, and late nights. This wasn’t the first time he saw her drunk. Taecyeon kissed her on the forehead and smiled.

 

“Tiffany…take care my old friend…I’ll always remember you…”

 

He slowly got up and closed the door behind him.

 

Tiffany, 23 Years Old, Seoul, Korea

 

After three years after their debut, Girls’ Generation was at the pinnacle of their career. They have toured Japan, Singapore, China, Philippines, and various countries sprawled across Southeast Asia. They were slowly creeping towards the United States. They popularity across the internet was overwhelming. The members of Girls’ Generation were finally seeing their hard work and dedication paying off especially for Tiffany.

 

“We made it…”

 

Tiffany and the rest of the girls were finally living the “high life” they all wanted. From high class shopping to fancy cars, they were all within their grasp. Jessica was amazed.

 

“Fany…we are rocking this world…like a G6…”

 

The men came from all over the world just to cheer for them and the girls couldn’t believe their eyes. Tiffany was finally able to get off her desperate love for Siwon.

 

“Finally…I get to have some fun now…”

 

They finally finished their epic tour from Japan and they were granted a week off. They all returned to their dorm and once the door was shut, Sooyoung shouted to the top of her lungs.

 

“WE ARE GOING OUT TONIGHT!!!”

 

The girls all cheered and they all dashed to their closets to get the skimpiest outfits they had. Seohyun bit her lip and spoke to Taeyeon.

 

“Unnie...”

 

Taeyeon was clawing through her closet and yelled back to Seohyun.

 

“What is it, Seohyun?”

 

“Do I have to go?”

Taeyeon looked back to her.

 

“If you don’t want to go, you can stay here…but…we’re all leaving…you sure?”

 

“I don’t like the clubs…”

 

“Fine…well…if you’re staying…could you clean up a bit?”

 

“Okay…”

 

Seohyun returned to her room and saw Tiffany in a tight black dress and was putting her hair up. Seohyun spoke up.

 

“Unnie…I was wondering…”

 

Tiffany looked into the mirror.

 

“Yes, honey…what’s up?”

 

“Who’s Choi Siwon?”

 

Tiffany looked back to Seohyun.

 

“How did you know that name?”

 

“I just picked up the mail before coming inside the dorm…is he your boyfriend?”

 

Tiffany snatched the letter out of Seohyun’s hand and threw inside her desk.

 

“He’s a…friend…just a friend…”

 

“Umm…it didn’t happen to be that pilot from that concert awhile back, would it?”

 

“Umm…”

 

“I remember he was a Captain Choi…”

 

“Yeah that was him…”

 

“Unnie!”

 

“What?!”

 

“He was…handsome…”

 

“Really? Seohyun…are you blushing?”

 

“No!”

“I can tell him you like him!”

 

“Unnie, don’t!!!”

 

“I’m joking…but…we are old friends…”

 

“Do you two write often?”

 

“We try…”

 

“That’s romantic, Unnie…”

 

“It is…”

 

Seohyun smiled at Tiffany.

 

“He must be kind…”

 

“He is…very much so…”

 

Tiffany smiled at Seohyun.

 

“Well, I need to prepare for tonight…you’ll be staying here?”

 

“Yes…I want to clean up and rest…”

 

“I see…”

 

Sooyoung was the first to be ready and got to the front door. She yelled.

 

“Hurry up already!!! The clubs will be crowded! Sunny call Leeteuk-oppa to pick us up!”

 

Tiffany shook her head and placed her hand on Seohyun’s shoulder.

 

“I’ll see you later tonight, alright?”

 

“Ok Unnie…have fun!”

 

The girls quickly gathered up at the front door. Taeyeon examined their outfits.

 

“My goodness…we are too HOT…”

 

Hyoyeon laughed and spoke up.

 

“Hurry up already!”

 

Jessica looked to Tiffany and gave her a high five. She grabbed Tiffany’s hand and pulled her over. Jessica spoke up.

“I heard 2PM will be downtown tonight...Taec will be there!”

 

Tiffany smiled.

 

“Yeah! Reunion time!”

 

Jessica bit her lip.

 

“I’ll give him a reunion…oh yeah…”

 

Tiffany shook her head and the girls quickly left their dorm as Leeteuk honked the van’s horn. He yelled from the window.

 

“Hurry up already! You move like cattle!!!”

 

Later that night…

 

Downtown Seoul, Club Eden

 

The Seoul nightlife was filled with lights, music, and people scattered throughout the streets. Sooyoung knew precisely where to party and chose to go to the biggest club in the city. Club Eden was known to be crowded with gorgeous people, awesome music, and crazy drinks. Girls’ Generation arrived in a black limo van. The girls stepped out on to the red carpet and they were met by the club’s owner. The crowd cheered as they all stepped through security.

 

“Girls’ Generation is here tonight!”

 

“They’re going to tear it up!!!”

 

Tiffany stepped out and saw the crowd of clubbers standing in line. She winked at the crowd of men. They yelled.

 

“It’s Fany!!!”

 

“She is FREAKING HOT!!!”

 

The music was booming as Tiffany entered the club. It was packed to the brim and the smell of perfume and alcohol flooded her nostrils. Sunny pushed her from behind.

 

“Hurry up, Fany!”

 

Tiffany laughed and they strolled towards the VIP room. They walked up the steps and entered the room. It was cool and there were so many celebrities lounging around. Suddenly, a loud voice called her over.

 

“Fany!”

 

Taecyeon stood up and waved her over. Tiffany poked Jessica and pointed towards Taecyeon. Jessica jaw dropped.

 

“He’s wearing his v-neck…oh my god…”

 

Tiffany and Jessica ran over to Taecyeon and they all hugged. Tiffany looked at Taecyeon and was amazed by his physique.

 

“My goodness, Taec…you look amazing!”

 

“You girls are gorgeous! We heard from Sooyoung that you guys were coming out tonight! So, we couldn’t resist the opportunity to hang out again!”

 

Taeyeon interrupted them with a tray of alcohol beverages.

 

“Hello…please...have some…”

 

They all laughed and grabbed a drink. They quickly drank up and laughed some more. Chan Sung spoke up.

 

“LET’S GO DANCE!!!”

 

Tiffany winked at Jessica and they all followed each other to the crowded dance floor. Taecyeon pulled his group up and they followed the girls. Taecyeon looked at Tiffany’s figure as she got onto the floor.

 

“My god…”

 

Tiffany wasn’t that cute, shy girl from California anymore. She was a big pop star now and she wasn’t afraid already to flaunt it. The other people on the dance floor cheered as Tiffany began to shake her body.

 

“FANY!!!!”

 

The DJ screamed into the microphone.

 

“GIRLS’ GENERATION IS HERE TONIGHT!!!”

 

Sooyoung grabbed a random guy and they began to dirty dance. Hyoyeon was on the stage showing her hip hop moves to the crowd. Chan Sung walked over to Jessica and placed his hand around her.

 

“Sica…what’s up?”

 

Jessica lifted her eyebrow.

 

“Hey…”

 

Jessica slowly pressed her hip into him. They began to closely dance together. Taecyeon watched as Tiffany moved her hips. She smiled back.

 

“Taec! Come on!”

 

Taecyeon smiled and he moved in closer to Tiffany and began to snap his fingers. Tiffany began to move her body to the hip hop music. Taecyeon slowly brought his hands on her waist and moved behind her. She looked back to him and winked. He looked down and saw her rear moving closer to him.

 

“Oh…I love this song…”

 

Taecyeon slowly brought his face closer to hers.

 

“I love this song too…”

 

They stared at each others’ eyes intensely. Jessica saw them dancing and she slowly eased off Chan Sung. She moved closer to Taecyeon. She touched his hand.

 

“Come Taec…dance with me…”

 

Taecyeon saw Jessica and she began to pull him away from Tiffany. Taecyeon looked back to Tiffany. Tiffany laughed and shrugged.

 

“Dance with Sica!”

 

Tiffany laughed then suddenly someone poked her shoulder. She turned and was shocked.

 

“Heechul?!”

 

“Let’s dance!!!”

 

Tiffany laughed and began to dance with Heechul.

 

Later that night…

 

The club was slowly dying down and the group was exhausted and drunk from all the dancing and drinks.  Most of the girls had left already except for Jessica and Tiffany. They remained in the VIP room to talk some more with Taecyeon. Tiffany was already drunk and Jessica had passed out. Taecyeon laughed as Tiffany spoke.

 

“Then…this old guy started to hit on me!”

 

Taecyeon laughed.

 

“And then?!”

 

“He was Japanese…he told me that he would marry me and make me a rich bride! I was like…please…you’re like 100 years old!!!”

 

Taecyeon and Tiffany both laughed loudly. Tiffany moved closer to Taecyeon and placed her hand on his face.

 

“You’re not drunk! Why not?!”

 

“I’m getting there…I just can take more than you!”

 

“Hey! I can hold my liquor!”

 

Tiffany turned to Jessica and saw her asleep.

 

“Oh my god…what time is it?!”

 

Taecyeon looked on his phone.

 

“3 am…”

 

“We need to get back!”

 

“No, you don’t…aren’t you on vacation?!”

 

“NO! Wait…yes? I forgot!”

 

Tiffany laughed then snorted. Taecyeon fell on the floor laughing.

 

“Oh my god!!! Like old times!!!”

 

“Stop!!! I’m a star, remember?!”

 

“Sure, yeah right!!!”

 

“I am!!! Watch…Kissing you, baby!!!”

 

Taecyeon laughed louder as Tiffany tried to sing “Kissing You” while she was drunk. She failed terribly. Taecyeon spoke up.

 

“Let’s get a taxi…I’ll take you two girls home…”

 

“Fine!!!”

 

Moments Later…

 

The door knob began to shake as Tiffany tried to place her keys into the keyhole. She tried to keep her voice down as Taecyeon carried Jessica up the steps. Tiffany managed to open the door and fell through. She covered to silence her laugh but she continued to snort. Taecyeon giggled as he carried Jessica onto the couch. He laid her on the couch for a second then she rolled off. Taecyeon and Tiffany laughed some more. They felt so mischievous.  Taecyeon recognized that the other girls weren’t back yet.

 

“Fany…where are the rest?”

 

“I don’t know…they must have gone to Leeteuk’s place for an after party…”

 

“Oh…”

 

Tiffany laughed.

 

“After party…”

 

Taecyeon laughed as well.

 

“I’m so partied out right now…”

 

Tiffany slowly stood up and stumbled into Taecyeon’s arms. He was stunned and held her up.

 

“Fany…you okay?”

 

“Hold me…Taec…”

 

He embraced her tightly. She placed her arms around him and rested her head on his chest.

 

“Taec…”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“You have gotten so handsome…”

 

“You are much more beautiful than when we last saw each other…”

 

She looked up to him and they both stared at each other deeply. Taecyeon knew she was drunk and he was close to getting drunk yet, his heart still burned with passion for her. Their faces got closer and Taecyeon lightly pressed his lips against hers. The lips he prayed every night to kiss were finally his. He brought her closer and they continued to kiss passionately. He wanted to savor every second with her and taste her sweet love. She slowly eased off and looked up to him.

 

“Siwon-oppa…”

 

Taecyeon was stunned. Tiffany smiled and slowly fell onto the couch and went to sleep. Taecyeon touched his lips and began to breathe heavily. He had waited for so long to share a kiss with Tiffany but when he heard his name, he wished he never saw her. He stared at her as she quietly stirred. He wanted to strike her for breaking his heart so many times yet he couldn’t bring himself to commit such an act. Tiffany would remain the only girl he truly loved. As he stood in the darkened living room, he heard a noise from the bedroom. He quickly left the apartment and returned to the taxi. Seohyun came out the room rubbing her eyes.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Seohyun, Jeju Island, Present Time…

 

Seohyun couldn’t fall asleep after the long discussion she shared with her long-lost father. Kyuhyun rolled over and noticed she was still awake. Kyuhyun whispered.

 

“Seohyun…you’re still up?”

 

“I can’t sleep…”

 

Kyuhyun slowly slid up and rested his back on the bed board.

 

“Was it what your father said?”

 

“He said he always loved me and my mom…yet…he was never there for us…”

 

“Honey…you remember how complicated things were…especially with his marriage with Yeon Hee…”

 

“I know…”

 

“Siwon was trapped between serving his family and living up to his commitment or following his heart…”

 

“Yet…he didn’t hesitate to impregnate my mom…”

 

“Honey…that was love…”

 

Seohyun rolled over and turned back to Kyuhyun. She began to weep. Kyuhyun placed his hand on her shoulder.

 

“Seohyun…baby…you need to let things go…you can’t change them…”

 

Seohyun stopped crying and rolled over and faced Kyuhyun.

 

“I can change one thing…”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“I will show you tomorrow…”

 

 

The Following Day

 

Kyuhyun and Seohyun were preparing to leave the island and wrap the last of their honeymoon over in Seoul. Before they left, Seohyun asked to stop by the airfield to say goodbye to her father. The taxi brought them there. Seohyun wanted to speak to him alone.

 

“Kyuhyun…it will be just a minute, okay?”

 

“Don’t worry…”

 

She kissed him on the cheek and ran into the office. As she entered, Minho was typing on the computer. He saw her and stood up. She spoke up.

 

“Minho…is your father there?”

 

“He is actually…”

 

They both stared at each other.

 

“Minho…you must have heard…”

 

“I know…I always knew…”

 

“You did?”

 

Minho smiled to himself then looked up to her.

 

“Before my mother passed away…she always knew Dad had another woman…but…she forgave him…”

 

Seohyun watched as Minho tried to hold his tears back.

 

“Minho…I…”

 

“It’s not your fault…”

 

Siwon came into the office and saw Seohyun. He looked stunned then spoke up.

 

“Seohyun…”

 

“Mr. Choi…ummm…I needed to speak to you in private…if possible…”

 

“Sure thing…”

 

Seohyun nodded to Minho and she took her father to the waiting room. When they arrived, she pulled out a piece of paper with a number.

 

“Dad…I need to give you this number…it’s important…”

 

He looked at the paper.

 

“What’s this?”

 

“This number belongs to a very important woman in my life…and…she would appreciate it…if you…called…”

 

Siwon’s heart began to beat faster.

 

“Fany…”

 

Seohyun nodded.

 

“It was great seeing you again and hearing your stories…it opened my eyes…”

 

“You’re welcome…”

 

Seohyun smiled and slowly bowed. Siwon bowed back. As she slowly rose, her tears began to fall. Siwon went over and embraced her.

 

“You take care of yourself, alright?”

 

“Yes…Daddy…”

 

“I will call your mother…I promise…”

 

“Thank you…Daddy…”

 

She tightened her arms around him then released. He wiped her tears then smiled.

 

“Your eyes…just like Fany’s…”

 

Seohyun smiled.

 

“I will miss you…”

 

“I never stopped missing you, darling…”

 

Seohyun bowed again then exited the office. Siwon watched as his daughter got into the taxi and drove off. He wiped his tears then turned to his son. Minho wasn’t happy.

 

“So…that was your long lost daughter, huh?”

 

“Minho…”

 

“We always knew…”

 

Siwon was slowly growing irritated.

 

“Son…let it go now…”

 

“Let it go?!”

 

Siwon was surprised.

 

“Mom died because of a broken heart!”

 

“Minho! Don’t bring her into this...I respected your mother and did what I could to support the family…”

 

“Respected her? She told me everything…before she passed away…she knew you were seeing another woman…even before I was born…yet she accepted it…she knew you didn’t love her…but she loved me so it toughened her out to keep the family alive…yet even to this day-“

 

“Shut up!!!”

 

Minho was startled.

 

“You…you…don’t understand…that girl was your sister…and you disrespect her…yes…I had an affair…but I don’t regret it…my heart ached…I knew I was wrong but I couldn’t help it…I was in love…”

 

Minho stared at his father.

 

“Love?”

 

Siwon slowly placed his sunglasses on.

 

“You’ll understand, son…one day…”

 

Siwon placed his hand on Minho and slowly walked out the office. Minho yelled and threw the telephone. He sat down on the chair and placed his face in hands and began to sob. He grew up just like Seohyun and had very limited answers. He was more confused than ever.

 

Tiffany, 45 Years Old, Pasendena, CA

 

Present Time…

 

Tiffany waved off to her sister and her family as they backed out of the drive way and drove off. Tiffany sighed and turned to her father and smiled.

 

“Let’s get some coffee, Dad…”

 

“Yeah…that sounds great…”

 

As they turned and shut the door, the phone began to ring. Tiffany quickly picked it up.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Mom, it’s me, Seohyun!”

 

“Honey! How’s everything? How’s your honeymoon?”

 

“The honeymoon was amazing…but…something came up and I need to tell you…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Kyuhyun and I were signed up for a flying trip around the island…to see the sights…”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Well…it must have been fate or coincidence…but…our pilot was…Choi Siwon…”

 

“Wait…did I hear you correct?”

 

Seohyun’s voice got closer. Tiffany was trying her best not to cry.

 

“Mom…I met Dad…and we spoke…he told me…everything…”

 

Tiffany was choked up.

 

“Mom?”

 

“Yes, honey…”

 

“I know you might be lost for words…but…I gave him your number…he promised to call you sometime…”

 

“I…I…see…”

 

“Mom…I need to go now…but I have already forgiven you…I’m trying my best to understand…but what you and him had was special…and I’m proud…take care, Mom!”

 

“Honey…take care as well…stay safe, alright?”

 

“Ok…bye Mom!”

 

Seohyun hung up and Tiffany slowly dropped the phone. She turned to her father and smiled.

 

“Let me get you that coffee now, Dad!”

 

“You’re excited…”

 

“I am...it’s been awhile but…I am…”

 

Tiffany recalled what her daughter said and began to think.

 

“She heard EVERYTHING…she would ask for EVERYTHING…”

 

As Tiffany gathered the mugs and brewed the coffee, she smiled and remembered her intimate moments with Siwon.

 

“I hope he didn’t tell our story…in Japan…”

 

She blushed and giggled to herself. She felt embarrassed but couldn’t help but remember that precious moment with Siwon. The first time they made love.

 

Tiffany, 24 Years Old, Tokyo, Japan

 

After constant tours, photo shoots, and interviews, Girls’ Generation was given a month to take a vacation. Right when the decision was made, the girls quickly went their separate ways to get some fresh air and see another side of life. Sooyoung and Yoona quickly got the first ticket to Rome and vanished the next day. Sunny, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon returned to their hometowns and planned to catch up with their families. Yuri took her time and relaxed in the dorm. Jessica bought her ticket to return to LA and she tried to persuade Tiffany to do the same.

 

“Tiffany…let’s go home! This chance rarely comes…”

 

Tiffany wasn’t too fond of the idea and wanted to venture somewhere else.

 

“I was thinking about heading back to Tokyo…”

 

“Why?! We are there like everyday other week!”

 

“I know…but…I kind of wanted to experience the city on my own…also I was called the other day to visit a radio station…I kind of wanted to do that…”

 

“Well…you are a grown up already…you sure about Japan?”

 

“I already  spoke with my Dad earlier…it’s fine…please…go ahead…say hi to our friends for me…”

 

Jessica shrugged and continued packing up in her room. As Tiffany turned to return to her room, Seohyun approached her after overhearing her decision.

 

“Unnie?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You don’t mind if…I join you in Japan, would you?”

 

“My goodness, Seohyun…if you want to come along, all you needed to do was ask!”

 

Seohyun giggled.

 

“We’ll be leaving tomorrow morning, if that’s okay?”

 

“Yeah, that’s fine, Unnie…”

 

“You don’t want to visit any other place?”

 

“Actually…I wanted to visit this shrine…”

 

“Okay, that’s cool…”

 

Seohyun smiled and hurried to her closet to start packing. Tiffany was excited and started to pack as well.

 

The Imperial Hotel, Tokyo, Japan

 

The hotel shined like gold at night as the guests strolled in to participate in the festivities occurring throughout the establishment. Tiffany chose this specific hotel because of its rich history and amazing architecture. Tiffany and Seohyun rented out a penthouse and tried to portray themselves as 1940’s Hollywood Starlets. Seohyun was definitely enjoying herself. Seohyun poked her head out of her room and shouted for Tiffany.

 

“Unnie! Do I look alright?”

 

Suddenly, Tiffany came out of her room wearing an expensive dark blue gown and her hair was elegantly done. She resembled an actress from the early 20thcentury. Seohyun was amazed.

 

“Unnie…you’re…beautiful…”

 

“Seohyun, you’re beautiful as well!”

 

They both looked at each in the mirror and began to laugh. Tiffany had never seen Seohyun so relaxed and out-going. Tiffany looked at her eyes and smiled.

 

“How are you contacts?”

 

“They’re fine…”

 

“I remember how irritated you are when they’re in too long…”

 

“I’m fine, Unnie…these are new…”

 

“Good…here’s the plan…we are going to go to the ball room and try to strike up a conversation with random, good looking men, alright?”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Hey…we didn’t look gorgeous for no reason, right?”

 

Seohyun shrugged.

 

“Don’t worry…we’re just flirting…now…if things get a little too…hot…then we can abort…we meet up here before midnight, okay?”

 

“Sure thing, Unnie…”

 

Tiffany placed her hand on Seohyun’s face.

 

“If you feel offended then just find me and we’ll end our night,okay?”

 

Seohyun smiled and shook her head.

 

“You’re so beautiful, Seohyun…now let’s go party!”

 

The girls screamed with joy and hurried down out the room.

 

 

Later that night…

 

The breeze was cool outside on the balcony as Tiffany stood by the railing holding a glass of champagne. She could hear the party inside and voices booming against the wall. Seohyun came up to her earlier and announced that she saw Yongwa and that she was going out to have a drink with him. Tiffany let her go and felt sluggish for not picking a man for herself. She took a sip of her champagne and stared at the city lights.

 

“Tokyo…what the heck was I thinking?”

 

She regretted her decision to come to Japan and spend vast amounts of money on a hotel and dress. She sighed deeply. Suddenly, she heard footsteps approaching her. She slowly turned and her eyes opened with surprise.

 

“Siwon…Oppa…”

 

Siwon stood before her in a black tuxedo. His hair was longer than before and nicely done. He slowly spoke up.

 

“Fany…funny seeing you here…”

 

Tiffany smiled and took another sip of her champagne.

 

“I’m…on vacation…”

 

Siwon slowly walked up to the railing and stood beside her.

 

“Wow…you look…beautiful…”

 

Tiffany suddenly felt childish and tried to hide her blushing face.

 

“Thanks…Oppa…”

 

“No, I really mean it…”

 

Tiffany looked up to him and saw his warm smile. It was a smile that had never changed.

 

“I guess you’re out of the military now…”

 

“I am…just got out earlier this year…it was time to leave…my service was done…”

 

Tiffany shook her head and smiled.

 

“I remember how we saw each other at that concert over in Busan…my goodness I was embarrassed…”

 

“Why, Oppa?”

 

“My partner surprised me….”

 

Tiffany giggled.

 

“I thought you were cute in your uniform…”

 

Siwon laughed.

 

“The flight suit? My goodness…those things left me vulnerable to all weather conditions…freezing in the cold…steaming hot in the summer…useless, I say!”

 

Tiffany and Siwon laughed together.

 

“So, why are you here, Oppa?”

 

“Oh…this little party…I was invited…I’m helping out with my Dad’s business now…and I was invited…rich people stuff, I guess…”

 

“I never knew you were a rich kid…”

 

“I was a spoiled brat, Fany…it was horrible…”

 

Siwon winked at her and they both laughed. Suddenly, Tiffany asked the dreaded the question.

 

“Yeon Hee…how is…she?”

 

Siwon sighed and looked off into the distance.

 

“She’s well…”

 

“Oh…that’s…good…”

 

Suddenly, there was silence between them. Siwon spoke up.

 

“Yeon Hee and I…we’re having trouble…”

 

“Why is that?”

 

Siwon sighed and looked to Tiffany.

 

“I never told you, did I? About Yeon Hee and me?”

 

“No…”

 

“Our marriage…it was arranged…”

 

“Arranged?”

 

“I didn’t tell you because it was so…complicated back then…you were young…I was stupid…”

 

Tiffany listened closely to Siwon. His emotions started to slowly come out.

 

“I married her because…well…it was good for the company…and my family…Yeon Hee…she’s amazing…she’s kind…beautiful…and hard working…”

 

“Do you love her?”

 

Siwon was surprised by Tiffany’s question. She looked into his eyes deeply.

 

“I…don’t know…”

 

Tiffany dropped her eyes from him. He spoke up.

 

“The problem is…I can’t have a child with her…”

 

Tiffany looked to Siwon and saw that he was crying.

 

“Fany…I’m sorry…this doesn’t concern you…I’m sorry…please forgive me…”

 

“Oppa…I’m sorry to hear that…I’m so sorry…”

 

“We’ve tried…so many times…but…it’s not happening…we’ve visited the doctors over a thousand times…but no answer…”

 

“What do you think it is?”

 

Siwon looked deeply into Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“My heart…my heart doesn’t beat for her…”

 

“Oh…”

 

Siwon moved in closer and held Tiffany’s hand.

 

“I’m in love with someone else…”

 

Tiffany was stunned and eased back.

 

“Oppa…I…I…need to go…”

 

She placed her drink on the edge and ran off into the hotel. Siwon yelled.

 

“Fany! Wait! I’m sorry!”

 

Tiffany lifted her dress and ran up the stairs leading into the elevator. Siwon chased after her.

 

“Fany! Wait!”

 

He dashed across the lobby and squeezed his arm into the elevator door. It opened and Tiffany was in tears.

 

“Siwon…please…”

 

He got inside and held Tiffany close to him. Tiffany began to weep into his chest as they went up towards the penthouse.

 

“Siwon…please…I don’t want to hurt anyone…”

 

The doors opened and Tiffany let go of Siwon and walked towards her room. Siwon stood outside the elevator and watched her as she tried to open her door. She dropped the keys and stared at them. She wiped her tears and tried to pick them up. Siwon took the keys from her. She looked up at him.

 

“Siwon…no…”

 

“Tiffany…I’ve waited so long…so long to see you again…”

 

“Siwon…I can’t…you’re married…”

 

She took the keys from his hands. He wiped his tears and turned around to head back to the elevator. Suddenly, they both froze in their tracks. They could both feel their heart beating in the same time. Tiffany looked to Siwon and he turned around. She began to breathe heavily. He walked up to her and pulled her towards him.

 

“Tiffany…I don’t care anymore…I can’t fight this feeling anymore…”

 

Tiffany rested her head on his chest.

 

“I can’t hold back anymore either…Siwon…I love you…

 

“I have always loved you, Tiffany…”

 

They both stared into each others’ eyes. It was filled with passion and love that was held back for more than 10 years. Siwon pressed his lips against Tiffany’s. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer. Their kissing was vigorous and Siwon slammed Tiffany against the door. Tiffany opened her eyes and eased back.

 

“Siwon…let me open the door first…”

 

She took the keys and quickly opened the door.

 

**The scene coming up includes adult content and suggestive dialogue so if you are easily offended then please, scroll down to the next scene. The symbol “***” will indicate when the scene is finished. Thank you. **

 

Tiffany and Siwon stumbled in and continued their kissing. Tiffany pulled Siwon in to the living room and they fell onto the couch. Siwon looked down to Tiffany. Her eyes were beautiful and her hair was let down. She was ier than ever.

 

“Tiffany…”

 

“I have always wondered…what it would be like…to sleep with you…”

 

She pulled him down and they began to kiss even more. He began to run his hands up her legs and touched her hips. Her whole body tingled with sensation. She began to his shirt and exposed his strong chest and impressive abs.

 

“My god…”

 

Siwon began to loosen her dress and pull down her straps. She sat up so he could easily remove her clothes. She laughed as he tried to untie the end of her dress.

 

“Siwon…I got it…”

 

“Your dress is impossible…”

 

She stood up as he sat and watched her undress. She loosened her dress and it dropped to the floor. Tiffany slowly turned and was standing in her bra and . Siwon’s jaw dropped. Tiffany bit her lip and whispered.

 

“Oppa…I’m ready…”

 

Siwon stood up and Tiffany leaped into Siwon’s arms. They began to kiss as Siwon carried her to her bedroom. He slowly placed her on the bed. He stood up and watched as she took the last of her clothing off. She laid on the bed and waited for him to join her. He undressed and got into the bed with her. He got on top of her and combed her hair.

 

“Tiffany…I’ve waited so long for this…not one day as passed where I haven’t fantasized you being …”

 

“There are men all over the world who would love to sleep with me…I’ve seen the faces of those hungry men…yet…there’s only one man who could have me…it’s you…”

 

Siwon sighed deeply.

 

“Tiffany…are you…ready?”

 

“I…am…”

 

Siwon slowly entered her. Tiffany grabbed his shoulders and moaned with ecstasy.   

 

“Fany…are you alright?”

 

“I…am...please…don’t…stop…”

 

They both began to moan loudly as the years of loneliness and pain was replaced with love and pleasure.  The passion between them echoed throughout the room and the heat was hotter than ever. Their bodies moved in perfect unison. Tiffany whispered into Siwon’s ear.

 

“You…are…my…first…”

 

Siwon’s whole body shivered and he began to faster. Tiffany moaned loudly and her whole body shook. The fire between them erupted quickly and Siwon slowly moved off and rested beside Tiffany. They were both were in a sweaty mess. Tiffany rolled over to Siwon and kissed him.

 

“I love you…”

 

Siwon looked to Tiffany and kissed her back.

 

“I love you too…”

 

They both embraced each other and they slowly closed their eyes and fell asleep together.

 

***Scene End***

 

 

 

Tiffany, 24 Years Old, Seoul, Korea

 

The girls were finally rested and had returned to the dorm. Their skins were tan and they looked exhausted from the partying and constant sleeping. Taeyeon spoke up.

 

“I’m glad everyone is back in one piece…Manager-oppa texted me that our next interview will be tomorrow night so please get back together and start looking ready for work, alright?”

 

Seohyun looked at Tiffany. Tiffany had been sick ever since she returned from Japan.

 

“Unnie…you okay?”

 

Tiffany was pale. Suddenly, she began to gag and she leaped out of the group and ran into the bathroom. All the girls were alarmed and went after her.

 

“Fany?! Are you okay?”

 

Tiffany vomited into the toilet. She sat down and began to cry. Sooyoung opened the door and found her in tears. Yuri’s face grew pale. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes and stared at Tiffany.

 

“Fany…what did you do in, Japan?”

 

Tiffany looked to Taeyeon and tried her best to answer. Yoona spoke up. The thought that had been dreading their minds was finally reality.

 

“Tiffany, are you pregnant?”

 

Tiffany began to weep as the girls gathered up and picked her up. Tiffany spoke up.

 

“I’m sorry…please…forgive me…”

 

Suddenly, they could feel a black cloud hovering above them. They could feel their futures were in jeopardy. Taeyeon tried her best to comfort Tiffany but she couldn’t shake the idea of them being torn to shreds by their management by this shocking news. Sooyoung wiped her tears.

 

“Tiffany…if it’s true…we will protect you…understand? All you girls understand?”

 

Tiffany placed her head on Sooyoung and they all cried together.

 

“Thank you…”

 

Tiffany was in fact pregnant with her first and only child, Seohyun, and the girls and the management would struggle to keep it a secret from the fans and the media until the Seohyun’s 5thbirthday. The leak would eventually happen after a reunion with her father, Siwon.

 

End of Chapter 6

 

Seohyun has finally learned enough about her past and has finally reconciled with her true father, Siwon but what about Tiffany’s chances to find her lost heart? We learned more about the past and now the present is looking brighter. Will Siwon and Tiffany finally find each other? What about Minho? What story does he carry? Yeon Hee always knew of Siwon’s affair? More to come in the next chapter of “Messages from the Heart”!