Co-author Snowwhite ♥

The Guide to Happiness ☺

Hello dears, it's Michiko253 speaking...I have an important message. Unfortunately, Snowwhite is not doing well. I have just found out today...that she was in a serious car crash where she lives. She's badly injured and  in the hospital, unconscious. The doctors say she is in need of prayer, so please...keep her in your prayers, will you? For me, for Sandy16, for Snowwhite, for her friends and especially family. They will all need it, I need it.

For those of you who don't know her personally, I would be so, so thankful if you would pray for her anyways. She was here and was willing to help you all be happy and listen to your problems, as well as Sandy16 and myself.

Snowwhite is a very beautiful, sweet, caring, amazing and special person. She did have problems of her own that I shouldn't get into detail with since it's her choice who she tells, but she's very strong, and I admire her. The last thing I want to find out is that she's gone, forever. I know I shouldn't think so negatively, but I just can't help but have that thought cross my mind. I knew it...I don't know how but I knew something just wasn't right. Usually, whenever I came on, I would see her sweet messages on my wall and inbox.

But not for the time-being since she is injured...thank you all. I would appreciate the prayers, really.

I hope you get well soon unnie Snowwhite! I miss you so, so much. As well as Sandy16 unnie, your other friends and your family. You will certainly be in my prayers, I hope you all will keep her in your prayers as well.

 

Until then, love, ♥Michiko253. ☺



Hello there, this is Sandy16 speaking now~~~ 

As Michi-ah said, unni is badly hurt and unconcious.... the doctors want us to pray for her. I just found out today from her friend :'( I will keep praying for her day and night everyday, every moment of the day....

Baby Picture | Baby Wallpaper | Baby Photo

*Unni~~~ I love you, we love you, and we all need you. I can't even imagine you being gone, I will not imagine you being gone. I had a feeling too that something was wrong, but I didn't believe my extinct..... As Michi said, I was used to seeing your sweet texts on my pm and wall every single day until September 8..... Unni~~~ I'm waiting for you :'c please come back so we could have a great time like we used to~~ *crying real hard in real life* I want you to be with me unni, I want you to guide me to do what's right... I really miss you unni, and I hope for your soon return. I love you~~, Saranghae unni~~Saranghayo unni~~."

broken%20heart.jpg

Please pray for her EVERYONE who know her, and who does not know her as well... Her family, her friends, Michiko253, and myself, Sandy16, will really appreciate it...

prayer-optimization.jpg

4335.jpg

thank you and until next time~~~ giving you all the love that's left in me, Sandy16.