Strict parents, arranged marriages and different religions within a relationship

The Guide to Happiness ☺

Annyeonghaseyo~! It's Michiko253 speaking! But guess what? I'm not alone~ I have my two lovely co-authors here to help me today. Please welcome, Snowwhite and Sandy16! We are here to talk about: Strict parents, arranged marriages and different religions within a relationship. I hope we make you feel better, we are here to honestly make people feel better and take a different perspective on certain situations. So please, don't think that we are joking around in a foolish manner, we really do want to help you guys, okay? Great! Let's get started!

Strict parents:

Do you have strict parents? I'm thinking some of you do. Don't worry, you're not alone. I, Michiko253 have some strict parents and it's horrible lol. It right? Sometimes, your parents won't let you hang out your with friends, am I right? Or how about not at all? It really does , but honestly, you have to understand your parents.  They love you of course and they just want the best for you. Sometimes they are strict because of these reasons:

1.) They want to protect you from harm's way.

2.) They want the best for you.

3.) They don't want you to make the same mistakes they made when they were your age.

4.) They care for you. A lot.

5.) They don't want you to follow the bad crowd, they want you to grow up to be a beautiful/handsome young person who is bright and vibrant.

I know, I know. I could go on forever and ever with this list but, I've decided to put a few of the main ones. Having strict parents but like I've said, they have their reasons. If you don't like how strict they are, or how they treat you, then talk to them. The best way to solve a problem is by talking it out. Talk to your parents and tell them how you feel. You need to understand that they don't enjoy being strict on you, they just do it because they want the best for you, okay? So, get off your bottom, talk to your parents and tell them how you feel. But, don't be disrespectful when you talk to them. You have to talk like a young adult and treat them with respect because they're your parents/ guardians and so they deserve respect. Got it?

I promise you, if you go talk to them you will feel better and plus, your parents will know how you feel and won't be so strict on you okay?  Now, let's talk about arranged marriages, okay?

Arranged marriages:

Do you have a arranged marriage planned for you? If so, then that stinks. If not, then you're quite lucky, my dear friend. Do you know your soon-to-be husband/wife? If so, do you like them or dislike them? For some of you, I'm guessing it's yes that you like them. For others, possibly no, because you don't and you'd rather marry the love of your life than marry a person your parents/guardian chose for you, am I right? Or, you don't even know who you're marrying and you don't even talk to them and you haven't seen them yet. Plus, you probably don't want to marry them, right?

Let's get down to business, shall we?

Here are some suggestions for if you don't want to marry your soon-to-be husband/wife:

1.) Talk, talk, and talk with your parents. Tell them how you feel and the reason you don't want to marry the person they chose for you. That reason has to be very strong and clear, okay? So, think wisely. If they still won't budge, then try your very hardest to reason with them. Don't be disrespectful however, you have to be mature and talk with respect. Otherwise, being disrespectful might not get you anywhere.

2.) Have a long chat with your soon-to-be husband/wife. You have to be honest to them and tell them how you really feel. For some of you, you might be lucky because they might feel the same way. If so, you both could talk to each other's parents, tell them how you both feel and volià. The arranged marriage is canceled. But, if they are really into you...then I suppose you're going to have to apologize and talk it out. They might be kind enough to try and convince their parents to cancel the arranged marriage just for you, to make you happy.

3.)Run away from home with the love of your life. Introduce your parents to your boyfriend/girlfriend and explain that you really don't want to go through with the arranged marriage they had planned for you. Talk to them and explain that you're happy with how life is now and that you're sorry for not wanting to go through with the arranged marriage. But, that you love them and hope they will cancel the arranged marriage and understand. 

Figuring out some suggestions was quite difficult, but these seemed to be the main ones you should do. We hope you're able to be happy and cancel your arranged marriage. If it doesn't work out and you're still unhappy, our apologies. Don't give up. Think outside the box and keep trying. ☺

If you have an arranged marriage set up for you, you know who you're marrying, you like them and you're glad to be marrying them, then congratulations! Your parents/ guardians chose well for you. ☺ Now, the last topic for today: Different religions within a relationship.

Different religions within a relationship:

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Are you both happy and loving to each other? I'm sure there are some yes' and no's. Oh no, you both found out you two have different beliefs...what are you two going to do now? I'm positive you both love each other and care about each other...the only problem is that you two have different beliefs, right? Well, not to worry, we have some solutions that will be quite easy or quite difficult.

1.) Talk with your boyfriend/girlfriend about the different beliefs. Besides, shouldn't the two of you be more focused on each other instead of what you both believe in? Put that behind, smile and focus on each other. That's what matters, right?

2.) Convert. Convert to their religion, or have them convert to yours. Talk and reason with each other about converting. If the two different beliefs you both have cause a problem, it's best to just have one of you convert if you two truly want to be together.

3.) If the two religions cause a tension between both families, try to talk it out. If not, you might have to break up. It might be for the best, okay? It may be the last thing you want to hear, but it may be for the best. You guys could still be friends you know?

This was also a tough topic to think of some solutions, but don't give up. If your relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend makes you happy, then your relationship must be worth it. Don't give up, I'm sure you two will find a way to get through this, together. I wish the two of you the best.

I hope that we helped. If not, please, comment below in the comment section and we'll do our best to make you feel better. Most importantly, I want a special someone, she knows who she is to feel better. All three of us do. We hope you feel better dear, and that this chapter made you re-think some things. If not, our apologies. Please do drop a comment. It will make us very happy. We love you guys. Please, do take care of yourselves.

Until then, Michiko253♥



Hello everyone, this is Sandy16 speaking~~~ I hope all of you are feeling well ^^ For this chapter, me and my dear friends and co-authors, Snowwhite and Michiko253 got together to reply to a dear friend about some problems she's having~~~ I hope we helped you the best we could ^^

 

Strict Parents:

I really have no more reasons because Michi-ah listed all of the ones I could think of, hihihi~~~ (love you Michi) So as our dear Michiko-ah said, talk to your parents and try to understand them. Put yourself in their shoes and try to see their point of view. Most importantly, talk to them with respect and talk as a young adult. Tell them how you feel and how they could help you out. Tell them your true opinion on their behavior.

Arranged Marriages:

Same goes here~~ There's no more good reasons (hihihi)~~ So as our dear friend Michi said, try working it out with your parents, try to talk to your fiancé. If you don't have your fiance's number, then ask for it. Ask your parents for his/her number, ask them on how you could communicate with them and talk to them. Tell them how you truly feel and, most importantly, be respectful to them. Try to work things out calmly and not cause trouble to one another and do not run away. That'll make things worse. I hope we helped you on this one.

Different Religions within a Relationship:

Many religions doesn't allow a person to get married to another person if they're not from the same religion. Try to talk to your loved one about it and try to convince your parents about it. If you two really love each other, then take some actions. If that doesn't work, then you're better off alone. It will be for the best if you guys leave each other before you both get your feelings really hurt~~~

I'm sorry, but I couldn't find anymore reasons. I just supported my friend Michiko253. I hope we helped you, dear friend, I hope you can take our advice and use it ^^~~ I love you all~~ until next time, Sandy16♥



Woah~ My other cutie pies are too sharp, they said such deep lines, Keep it up guys. ☺

So it's my time now~~ Yay, Hello guys, it's me your ever loving Unnie, Umma, Noona Snowwhite or what ever you like to call me, I am here with my two lil girls, Michiko253 and Sandy16.  So we are here for a dear friend of ours. Well, her problem is Strict parents, arranged marriages and different religions within a relationship. Hmm, so. first is:

Strict Parents,

I know how it feels when you have strict parents, but They love you, and don't want you to be hurt, but let us know one thing, about your parents, What kind of couple they are, romantic loving caring type or, Angry, fighter and bla bla type? answer me on comments... okay? then i am gonna answer you.