The good and bad habits in this world...

The Guide to Happiness ☺

good-day-bad-day.jpeg

Hi everyone, this is Sandy16 speaking. :D I hope you guys did as I had requested last time, for you guys to be yourselves...

Today's topic is the good and bad habits people have in this world... The world sometimes is fair, and other times it's not. Whatever the world forces on you either illness, strickness, money problems, etc., it's testing your strength and ability to handle the pressure.

Good Habits:

People sometimes like resort to many things. For example:

~If you're sick~

  • Praying. Pray to you're God that you worship for healing and to feel better.
  • Having faith in God and people around them to help make them feel better and care.
  • Getting stronger by the minute because of the courage around them.

~If you're having money problems~

  • Finding jobs that they're able to do and not being bored of it.
  • Work things out with your family and find a way to overcome the problem.
  • Ask friends and family members for help and then pay them back when you are able to do so.

~If parents/family members are being strict on you~

  • Talking to your friends about your problems if they're able to help you.
  • Talk to your parents/family members about it and tell them how you feel.
  • Don't be rude and disrespectful, but instead be calm and understandable and try to reason with them. If you don't talk and tell them how you feel, they won't understand and will just continue.
  • Try to understand the reason that they are being strict on you. Sometimes, they just want the best for you and that they just care so they don't want anything bad to happen to you.

Bad Habits:

~When you're sick~

  • They tend to lock themselves inside their rooms.
  • Not talking to anyone and just mop around feeling sorry for themselves.
  • Don't want to listen to what other people have to say, they just want to feel better and do what they only want to do.
  • Wishing to not have been born, or the thoughts of suicide.
  • Pushing the people that love them away.

~When having money problems~

  • Joining a gang and doing reckless things.
  • Stealing other people's money in order to 'resolve' their own money problem.
  • Hurting people due to frustration for their money problems.
  • Not asking for help to their friends or family.

~When parents/ family members are strict~

  • Not talking to them in a respectful way.
  • Being rude and disrespectful and making things worse.
  • Running away from the house.
  • Not bothering to try and understand why they are being strict. Instead, just being stubborn and harsh.

There are many more habits but, I just said a few of them. I chose this topic because I see and I know people who do these habits, both good and bad all the time. I really hope that you guys will choose the good habits and not the bad ones :D

I also hope that you guys are finding this helpful. If not, then please tell us in the comment section :D we'll be really happy to hear your opinion.

Please be open to the people around you, to the people who loves you, to the people you trust. Until next time ^^ I'm giving you all my love~! Love, Sandy16 :D