A broken heart you say?~~~~ well here's my story....

The Guide to Happiness ☺

heartbreaks-last-as-long-as-you-want-and

Hello everyone... I'm not gonna say which author I am because I'm still not even sure if I should tell my story, but I wanted to share my story with you because too many people are getting their heart breaks and I wanted to share my story with you and try to make you feel better~~~~ 

broken-heart-qoutes-broken-hearts-318551

Now I'm gonna tell you what bugs me the most,

so here we go *holding back my tears*

I met him when I was in my hometown, we started dating and we loved each other a lot.. he was and still my first and only love.. i had to move to where I'm currently living, and leave everything and everyone i loved behind me..

i came here when i was 10.. he was 4 years older than me. I was heartbroken and i knew that he'd be heartbroken too if we start a relationship far away from each other... so i decided to break up with him and break his heart so he'll forget me and move on, so that only me will be heartbroken and not both of us~~~~

I told him that i hated him~~~~ i told him that i never loved him~~~~ i told him that i will never love him~~~

he told me that he won't forget me and he will always love me, but i didn't want that so i kept hurting him with my words~~~~ he kept telling me that he'll never forget me and so on... so i hold back my tears and try hard not to let them fall, i try not to wipe his tears away.. so i finally turn around, without saying goodbye to my everything, and walk away leaving his heart broken~~~~

so i leave the country without saying goodbye to him or anything, i never contacted him directly, but i asked my cousins about him.... I really regretted what i said to him, but i had to be strong and let him live his life...

so i go on like this for 5 years, and last year, i was coming home when my mom told me that one of my cousins wanted to talk to me, i take the phone, and everything around me seems fake... my heart broke and all the whiteness was replaced with darkness...

all the love replaced with scarceness, regretness, terribleness, etc. when i heard that my only true love had died~~~

i cry every single night.. i regret every word that i said, and i can't open my heart to anyone in that way...

Broken-broken-heart-26794260-520-523.jpg

this is part of my story.... sorry because I wanna keep somethings to myself... but please, for my close friends that I already told this story to, please don't say my name and if u wanna say my name, talk to me on my pm okay? 

puppy-dog-eyes-300x225.jpg

the reason for this post? 

A lot of people are getting their heart broken with many reasons.... and they think that their life just ended, but trust me your life will never end because you'll get another chance, or maybe you'll be able to move on~~~ but I know for a fact that my heart will never heal cuz I lost him.... and I don't get more chances... *smile weakly* I'm sorry guys if I made you feel depressed, but that's not the reason for my post... I wanted you to see that if a guy/girl break your heart with words, you don't have to listen to them because you'll move on and live your life happily.... please forgive me if I bored you with this... I didn't mean to~~~~ 

CLOSE-EYES.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu7nxfh8t4U  (listen to this cuz this is close to how I feel~~~) 

I love you guys.... take care *Smile brightly* sorry no name today hihihi.. love you all^^ 

14026638-a-cute-bunny-holding-a-carrot-s