When people hurt you.....

The Guide to Happiness ☺

 

                                                 86081532_0490918c4f_z.jpg?zz=1    

                                            

Hello everyone, this is Sandy16 speaking to you. Everyone in this world are getting hurt. Every beautiful and innocent person in this world are getting hurt unfortunately. Tell me why? They don't deserve it, do they?? I personally think everyone derserves happiness, don't you agree?

~Reasons why they hurt you~

  •  People are jealous of you.
  • They hate you for some stupid reason.
  • You did something to them that angers them, so they want their revenge.
  • They blame you for something you did or did not do.

~People are jealous of you because~

  • You are beautiful.
  • Everyone around you likes you.
  • Everyone around you is ready to protect you.
  • Their crush/ ex-boyfirend/girlfriend likes you more than them.
  • You are more popular than they are.
  • You have certain things that they don't have and want it.

~They hate you because~

  • You're really kind.
  • You're too nice.
  • Everyone loves you.
  • Everyone loves to talk to you.
  • You're really happy.
  • Everyone cares about you.
  • You seem perfect in everyone's eyes except for themselves.

                Its-okay-to-laugh-with-your-friends-life

~You did something to anger them~

  • You broke their heart.
  • You bullied them.
  • You rejected them.
  • You didn't help them with something important to them.

~They blamed you for something you did or did not do~

  • You were their partner in some activity and you guys didn't get a good grade.
  • Someone they knew died and you were there when it happened, you couldn't do much, but you tried to help that person out...that person get hit on the head/or other places and dies, and you're watching...They might blame you for not helping them....
  • You were supposed to do something important for them, but something really important about your family came up and you forgot.
  • They did something unforgivable and put the blame on you to make themselves feel better.

 

 

                                                          hurt.jpg

The reason for this chapter is because a beautiful, innocent, hurt person I know got hurt because someone kept blaming her for something that she did not do. Tell me, is it your fault if you see someone getting beaten up by a gang and you, ONE PERSON, tried to stop them but couldn't was there watching the whole thing and that person got hit and died? Tell me is it YOUR fault or those bastards that beat him/her up??? Tell me one thing, why do people get hurt for something they already got hurt from? Why do they get the blame for the lost of a loved one? Just tell me, do they deserve to be hurt in anyway possible? If so please state your reasons.

Please, please, please. If you blame someone for something, please don't just blame them because you just want to blame them to make yourself feel better. If someone's blaming you for something and they're not right, please make sure that you clear things out with them.

This world isn't perfect, no one's perfect, everyone makes mistakes in this messed up world. Don't just leave your mistakes to sit there, take actions to fix them if you can, if you can't, then learn from them...Don't fall into the trap twice... Please help out whoever needs help in this world, look out for each other, this world need people like this, who cares about who surrounds them. Until next time, Love Sandy16:)