Feelings :D

The Guide to Happiness ☺

Annyeong, it's Michiko253! So, lately I've noticed we have been updating a lot about life and not much about...girls and boys...relationships, crushes and etc. So, I've decided to write one about...*drum rolls* feelings! Let's say...perhaps you have an interest in a girl or a guy, but maybe...more than just being friends...Oooh~ keke. Are you wondering about your feelings? Do you really like him/her more than a friend? Do you have the urge to always want to the center of attention for them? Do you miss them a lot, even though you just say them today...or perhaps hours ago? Are they always somehow coming into your mind? Or how about...if they make your heart race? Do you ever get jealous of seeing them talk to other people? If you have answered, yes to any of these questions then I want you to stop and think about your feelings.

I'm not sure if you just see them as a 'friend' or like a 'brother' or 'sister' and if that is so, then I suppose the questions above don't really mean anything to you and everything is fine. If not, how long have you known the person? I know that it shouldn't matter when it comes to love, but it kind of does in a way. How close are you two? Do you know a lot about the person? Both their likes and dislikes? If not, and you feel like you want to date them then I suggest you get to know them first.

Besides that, you have to know if they feel the same towards you, okay? By golly, please don't force them to like you if they have an interest in someone else. You can't just force someone to love you. They have to on their own. Anyways, feelings...let's see it is an emotional state or reaction. If you have feelings for someone, get to know them a little more and try to hang out and become friends.

If they seem to like you or have an interest in you, have a day where you two can have a date and have some fun. But don't swift through everything so quickly, feelings...they can come and go. If you really feel like you love someone and you care about them and want to be with them in a relationship then I think that is great. But you'll have to see if they feel the same way towards you. Now, think about your feelings towards them.

What do you really like about them? You can't just like a person for their looks, because one day, we are all going to get old you know! Hehe, I hate to break it to you, but it's true. What are some characteristics you like about them? Is there anything that about them that just catches your heart? Do you both understand each other? Once you think all of that through, think about if you two were going to be in a relationship. You would be no longer single. Now, you have to be committed, loving, caring and so many other things. If you really care about that certain person, tell me, could you be able to handle not just the good side of them, but the bad side? I don't mean this in a bad way, but you know, everyone can have their bad days.

All in all, figure out your feelings, think about the person and figure out why you like them and see how well you know them. Do some critical thinking about the whole situation and just don't think about yourself, you need to see how the other party feels as well, okay?

I'm not sure if this was a good chapter...and if I was any help...I hope I was. I tried my best to be concise and list all of the important...information. If there is anything you would like to request about relationships, feelings, or if you have any questions, please, feel free to ask them away. We'll answer them through an update.

Thank you for reading. Please take care of yourselves, I love you guys. ♥Michiko253

I can never end a chapter without pictures...so...ENJOY~~~

It was a bit difficult to find pictures for this chapter, but I tried. ^^