There is no key to happiness, the door is always open.

The Guide to Happiness ☺

Hey guys, it's Michiko253 speaking! I just wanted to clarify that "There is no key to happiness, the door is always open." is true.  Finding happiness can be very simple at times though, or quite difficult. Sometimes, you have to learn how to let things go, in order to be happy, or happier.

For instant, let's say a family/ and or friend death. It and is really, really depressing and sad. I'm sure you and your family miss that person dearly. The problem is, getting over it and trying to move on. Each and everyone of you are different and beautiful in every way possible. So, as I'm trying to say, everyone has different time frames on how long or quick they are able to move on and be happy. They also have different things they do in order for themselves to be happy again.

I just want to say, my condolences go out to you and your loss. I want you to know, it's not the end of the world. Yes, I'm almost certainly positive that you miss their presence, seeing their face, and just them being there physically. You have to know that they're in a better place now. They don't have to feel anymore pain or sorrow.

Think about it. Would they want you to be crying and upset that they are gone? I hopefully don't think so. I would think that they want you to be happy and carry on with your life. They would want you to live for them. They would want you to live your life to the fullest. It will make it easier for them to rest in peace if you let go of them and be happy.

Take a deep breath. Wipe your tears away and blow your nose. It's difficult, I know. Close your eyes and take another deep breath and open your eyes. Don't linger your thoughts on them being gone, think of all of the good and wonderful memories you had with them. Things end, but memories last forever. Now, treasure those memories.  They are precious. I promise you, time will heal. It will heal your broken heart. It will slowly or quickly patch up your heart and make it good as new.

A future is awaiting you, full of suprises and events. Be happy and vibrant. Nothing is more beautiful than a truely happy person.

Feeling better yet? I hope so, come here so I can give you a hug. *hugs you tightly and then smiles*

Now, I hope you let them go, once you do, enter the door to happiness because it was never locked in the first place. Your family/ and or friend that you've loss is watching you from above, with a smile on their face(s). Please, do take care now. I love you guys. I did my best to cheer you up. If you want to talk to me, PM me or write a wallpost on my wall. If you have any comments, please do comment. I would love to read all of your guy's feedback. Subscribing and upvoting would be lovely as well.

Until then, Michiko253♥

P.S. I put a couple of quotes/and or sayings that I thought would be motivational and comforting to you.