Can I Buy You That, Kyuhyunnie?

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

' Hey Kyuhyun, look!' Little Changmin said, pointed to the game store. Little Kyuhyun turned to where his best friend had pointed at, and his eyes turned big as kitty. The both kids ran to the shop.

 

'That's a new one!' Little Kyuhyun said, plastering his face to the glass window. Little Changmin nodded, salivated at the sight of the cd game.

 

'A brand new one.' Little Changmin said.

 

'What are you both looking at?' Little Hyukjae asked from behind. Little Kyuhyun pointed to the cd game on the display.

 

'Oh Lord. Don't you both have life? Stop playing games and do more sports.' Little Donghae said, rolling his eyes to the both kids.

 

'I did.' Little Changmin said offendedly. 'Kyuhyun is the one who didn't. He can't even do a jumping.' He added.

 

Little Kyuhyun frowned and smacked little Changmin's head. 'You idiot. You don't have to tell Hyukkie about it.' Little Kyuhyun said. Little Kyuhyun turned his attention back to the cd. 'I will ask Mummy to buy this for my birthday.' He said determined. 

 

'Oh yeah, your birthday is coming.' Little Donghae said. 'Are you throwing party this year also?' He asked.

 

Little Kyuhyun shrugged. 'I don't know. Mummy is the one organized it. But I want party. Last year I got so many present at the party. I want so many present this year too.' Little Kyuhyun said and deattached himself from the window. 

 

'So you're going to ask your mummy to buy this?' Little Changmin said. 'Its multiplayer player. I don't need to buy then? Jaejoong hyung won't buy me anymore since he already bought me one last week.'

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded. 'Okay. I will ask Mummy to buy it.' Little Kyuhyun said and the two kids just were about to talked about how excited they were waiting for the games to come to little Kyuhyun's laps when little Hyukjae called little Kyuhyun.

 

'Kyuhyunnie!' Little Hyukjae called all aloud. 'Can I.... can I buy it for you instead?' He asked hesitately because he know how excited little Kyuhyun was waiting for the game.

 

Little Kyuhyun titled his head in confusion. 'But why? Didn't you hate it when I playing games, Hyukkie?'

 

'Well.... Your birthday is coming and I still don't know what present should I give  to you.' Little Hyukjae said. 'So, can you let me buy it for you? As your present?' He asked hopefully.

 

Little Kyuhyun scratched his so not itchy head, and finally nodded when he saw how persistent little Hyukjae was. 'O-kay... I will be waiting for it then.' He said and little Hyukjae jumped to him, hugging him oh so dearly.

 

Little Hyukjae gasped when he counted his money. 'Its not enough.' He mumbled, almost crying. 'Why did I buy those strawberry milkshake?' He cried blaming himself. 'Now I cannot buy Kyuhyunnie his present. I'm so stupid.'

 

After almost five minutes crying and blaming himself, little Hyukjae went out from his room. 'I can ask Umma give me job, and ask him to pay me for doing it for him.' He said, walking determined to his Umma. 

 

'Umma.... ' He called softly.

 

'Hmm...' Heechul hummed, eyes not wandering away from the tv.

 

'Umma... I'm short of money  to buy Kyuhyunnie....' Before little Hyukjae could even finished, Heechul interrupt.

 

'You know that I won't easily give you money, right?' Heechul said.

 

'I'm not asking for money, Umma.' little Hyukjae said panicly. 'I want to ask you if you can give me any job and pay me for doing it.'

 

Heechul raised his eyebrow to his son. 'You really want to do this?' He asked and little Hyukjae nodded his head frantically. 'You're doing this for that brat? I'm not going to pass you easy task.' Heechul warned. 

 

'I'm willing to do it, Umma. Its Kyuhyunnie brithday and I promised him to buy him that game.' Little Hyukjae said.

 

Heechul smirked and nodded. 'Okay then, first of all, go and wash the bathroom. I'll give you money once I satisfied.'

 

'Handsomely?' Little Hyukjae asked. 'Because I need a lot.' He explained.

 

Heechul nodded agreed. 'Handsomely.'

 

'Deal, Umma.' Little Hyukjae said, and running to the bathroom, started to cleaning it.

 

'Umma... I'm done.' Little Hyukjae said to his Umma who by now was talking and gossiping by phone with his best friend, once done. Heechul nodded and gave him the money he already prepared since little Hyukjae started cleaning. Little Hyukjae counted the money and frowned. 'Still not enough?' Heechul asked and little Hyukjae nodded. 'Go to Leeteuk then. He said he has suitable job for you.' Heechul said and little Hyukjae nodded, running to his room to change his wet clothes.

 

'Mummy. I told you this is hard for me.' Little Hyukjae could heard little Kyuhyun whining to his Mummy. 'Mummy.....'

 

'Aish... Just hold on to it. I already hire personal trainer to train you.' Leeteuk said.

 

'I told you I'm not..... Hyukkie!!!' Little Kyuhyun beamed happily when he saw his sweet boyfriend.

 

'Oh, Hyukjae. You're here. Good. I think Heechul has told you that I have one job for to do, right?' Leeteuk asked, and little Hyukjae nodded, already could guess what task Leeteuk will ask him to do. 'Okay then. This is your task. You have to train Kyubear to do the jumping.' He said and present his son to little Hyukjae.

 

'Mummy!' Little Kyuhyun glared angrily to his Mummy. 'You shouldn't ask Hyukkie for this? How about my pride?' He said and frowned.

 

'Do you want me to change to Donghae instead?' Leeteuk threatened.

 

Little Kyuhyun quickly shook his head. 'No, Hyukkie is fine.' He sighed and took little Hyukjae's hand.

 

'Remember, no slacking.' Leeteuk warned and gave money to little Hyukjae beforehand.

 

'Auntie, this is too much.' Little Hyukjae said when Leeteuk give him a lot from his needed.

 

'Its okay. You want to but present for my Kyubear, that effort should be praised.' Leeteuk said.

 

'You agree to teach me so that you can buy me the game?' Little Kyuhyun asked interrupt. Little Hyukjae nodded and little Kyuhyun smiled widely. 'So, O should not disappointed you then. I will learn the jumping properly from you.' He said and ready for their training.

 

Little Hyukjae clapping his hand when he witnessed little Kyuhyun could do the jumping woithout any problem anymore after more than three hours of practising.

 

'Mummy... look! I can do it!' Little Kyuhyun said proudly, earning claps from Leeteuk too.

 

'Seem like Hyukkie is the best personal trainer for you.' Leeteuk said compliment. 

 

'Kyuhyunnie... shall we go and buy your game now?' Little Hyukjae asked and little Kyuhyun nodded happily.

 

'I will go and fast shower first. I'm stink.' He said and sniffed himself. 'Yuck. I hate sweats.' He commented. Little Hyukjae laughed and went back to his home for fast shower too. Little Kyuhyun ran to his mummy after sending his boyfriend home. 'Mummy... give me money.' He demanded. 'I must buy strawberry ice cream for his effort.' He said.

 

'Kyubear, you should learnt to earn it like Hyukjae.' Leeteuk said, netherless give his son the money he was asking.

 

'Alrigt. This is your change.' The cashier gave little Hyukjae his change back. 'Not your mummy bought for this year I see?' He asked to little Kyuhyun who beamed happily to the game at little Hyukjae hand.

 

'My future wife want to buy it for me.' He simply said. 'Hyukkie... can you give it to me? I want to touch it.' Little Kyuhyun asked and little Hyukjae frowned.

 

'Not now. I will give to you when your birthday.' Little Hyukjae said and little Kyuhyun was now frowning.

 

'But Hyukkie.....' Little Kyuhyun whined.

 

'No but. You have to wait for it.' Little Hyukjae said. 'Let go for ice cream.' He said and pecked his cute boyfriend's lips.

 

Little Kyuhyun netherless nodded and looked at the game, counting days when he will actually have it.

 



I know I was a little bit late for Kyuhyun's birthday, but still I want to write something about it.

 

Enjoy everyone!!