Trip to Germany - Part I

Kid Kyuhyuk


 

'Come on, Kyubear. Wake up now and shower. Or else you will miss the flight. Mummy, daddy and Hyukkie won't wait for you.' Leeteuk said, still trying to wake up his son. The family plus Hyukjae will go to Germany today, a birthday gift from Little Kyuhyun's parents to him. 

 

Little Kyuhyun rubbed his sleepy eyes cutely. 'Mowning mummy.' He mumbled in his wake and sleep. Leeteuk smiled and passed him his towel. Little Kyuhyun walked sleepy to his bathroom. He hung his towel on the hanger, and rotating the shower to open. 'Mummy!!!!!' He screamed as soon as the cold water hit his body.

 

Leeteuk laughed when he heard his son screaming, fully awake. 'That makes him fully awake.' Leeteuk said. 'I the heater now.' He told his son who was still inside the bathroom, still sulking and shivering in cold. Little Kyuhyun tested the water after few second. When he felt the water just about right, he resumed back showering.

 

'Have you packed everything you needed, Hyukjae?' Little Kyuhyun could heard his Mummy asking to his sweet boyfriend.

 

'Yes. Umma helped me through it.' Little Hyukjae answered excitedly, bringing wide smiled on little Kyuhyun's face for hearing his excited voice.

 

'Mummy.' Little Kyuhyun called, dragging his heavy backpack with him. 'I packed mine.' Leeteuk looked at his son weirdly before checking stuffs little Kyuhyun packed.

 

'Kyubear. You cannot bring this.' Leeteuk said disapproving and took out the snacks from little Kyuhyun's bag. 'This one is not allowed too.' He said and took out another.

 

Little Kyuhyun pouted. 'But mummy. What am I going to eat on the plane if you take away all my snacks?' He whined to Leeteuk, trying to put back all the snack inside his bag.

 

'The plane will provide you with snacks. You just have to ask and daddy will pay for it. You don't have to worry about going starving inside the plane.' Leeteuk said and took out the snack back. 'This one also not allowed.' He said and took out little Kyuhyun psp from the bag.

 

'No! I cannot live without it!' Little Kyuhyun screamed and turned his head to little Hyukjae when he heard the other gasping. 'No, of course I couldn't live without you Hyukkie, but it's my second life after you.' He assured the latter and turned his head back to his mummy. 'Mummy, I google-ed and they say I could bring it together. I just need to turned it to airplane mode.' He said and still trying to take his psp from his mummy.

 

'No, you can't. Mummy rule. Not customs rule.' Leeteuk childishly bickering with his son. 'We are going there for holiday, not playing your psp.' He said and trying to took back the psp from little Kyuhyun.

 

'No, Plane is boring. Its about eleven hours, Mummy. What am I going to do in that eleven hours?' Little Kyuhyun whined.

 

'Well, eat, sleep, talking with Hyukjae, flirting with stewardess, then eat, sleep, disturbing mummy.' Kangin answered on Leeteuk's behalf.

 

'Daddy, I won't flirt with stewardess. I have Hyukkie.' Little Kyuhyun said and hugged his sweet boyfriend.

 

'Don't you dare to do that Kangin!' Leeteuk warned and Kangin make sad face. 'And you, young boy, no psp or no Germany for you, understand?' Leeteuk said and disclosed the case.

 

Little Kyuhyun reluctantly nodded, had to agree with his Mummy. 'Its all your fault, daddy!' He said and blaming it on his daddy.

 

'I didn't do anything.' Kangin said. Little that Leeteuk and little Kyuhyun know, Little Hyukjae had secretly sneak the psp inside his bag.

 

'Come on, Kyuhyunnie. Let's meet Hae and Siwon to bid goodbye.' Little Hyukjae said and pulled his cute boyfriend with him, looking for their best friends to bid goodbye.

 

'I want coke please.' Little Kyuhyun said cutely, smiling widely to the stewardesses. Most of stewardesses had grouping at his seat, cooeing at how cute he was. And little Kyuhyun took advantage to get so many food from them for free. 'My future wife would like to have strawberry juice with him.' He said to them.

 

'Aww... sorry sweety. But we don't have strawberry juice. It will make you throw up. How about orange juice?' One of the stewardess asked.

 

'Is orange juice okay for you, Hyukkie?' Little Kyuhyun turned his head to his sweet boyfriend. Little Hyukjae rolled his eyes and muttered 'whatever' to him. 'I think my future wife is jealous because I spending times with all of you instead of him.' Little Kyuhyun said sadly, hinting for them to leave him alone. 'I don't want him to get angry with me.' He pouted cutely.

 

'Aww... we will leave you with him alone. Remember just raised your hand if you need anything. We will attent you quickly, okay?' The senior stewardess said and they left Little Kyuhyun alone with little Hyukjae, not before each one of them pinching his chubby cheeks. Fews of stewardesses winked at Kangin, making Leeteuk glared at them. 

 

Little Kyuhyun turned his attention to little Hyukjae once all stewardesses leave them. 'Look Hyukkie. So many snacks.' He exclaimed excitedly, taking the snacks on his laps one by one and put half of it on little Hyukjae's laps. 'This is why I love being cute.' He cooed and opened one of the candy to eat. 'So sweet~~' He cooed happily. 'Hyukkie, try some.' He said and shoved the sweet inside little Hyukjae's mouth. Like it or not, the latter had to ate it since it already inside his mouth. 'I wonder if they will let me go to pilot cockpit?' He wondered and was about to raised his hand to asked the senior stewardess if he can play at the cockpit, when Leeteuk stopped him first. 

 

'Sit down nicely and just ate your snacks. Or else Mummy will throw you outside and let you die eaten by birds.' Leeteuk warned and little Kyuhyun had to obeyed because he was scared.

 

'Hyukkie... snacks?' He whispered lowly to his sweet boyfriend, grinning when little Hyukjae finally give in and ate the snack with him. After done, little Kyuhyun took a good nap, head leaning on little Hyukjae's shoulder. After one hours, little Kyuhyun woke up and asking for more snacks. It keep going on like Kangin had predicted, because little Kyuhyun surely did disturbed Leeteuk by keep asking to go to the toilet for pee, because he was eating and drinking and sleeping so much.

 



 

 First of all, I would like to trank you for the 21 upvotes of this story. I appreciate that and this is the highest upvote I've received so far. I'm very happy. Truly happy. And the 103 subscribers alone for this story, I'm over the moon. But if given a choice between upvote and comments, I would rather my readers to comments instead of upvoting and keep silent.

 

Back to the story, I did not know how long the flight from Korea to Germany. I live in Malaysia, how would I know? XD I just google-ed it. Don't know whether it was true or not. If it was right, congrats google. If it was wrong, blame google.  >o< I'm just google fans. 

 

Enjoy everyone.