Nightmare

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Fine! Let's break up!" The now twenty five years old Hyukjae said. "Maybe we're not mean to be together after all."

 

"Fine, Hyukkie!" The now twenty three years old Kyuhyun replied. "I'm getting tired of you now."

 

"I'm moving out!" the twenty fice years old Hyukjae said, dragging his suitcase with him. Outside, there's tall handsome guy with his luxurious car waiting for him. He quickly took the suitcase from Hyukjae when Hyukjae reached him, putting the suitcase in the car bonnet, then opened the passenger's door for the now twenty years old Hyukjae.

 

A gesture the now twenty two years old Kyuhyun will never missed to do for him.

 

The now twenty five years old Hyukjae slidded inside the car, not looking back at the now twenty two years old Kyuhyun who was watching him, folding his arms on his chest, a habit he had establish since he was little.

 

The car slided away from the house Kyuhyun and Hyukjae had once shared, but now only Kyuhyun the person will fill in. The now twenty two years old Kyuhyun took a long deep breath.

 

"It's okay, Kyuhyun. You going to be fine. You'll survive." He assured himself.

 

It has been week since Hyukjae moved out from their shared house, had been week since Kyuhyun and Hyukjae broke up.

 

Kyuhyun was freaking out. He thought he couldn't live without Hyukjae. It had been twenty years he had lived with Hyukjae. He had known Hyukjae ever since he was a baby.

 

"I couldn't live without Hyukkie." He assured himself. "I can't. I'll not survive." He wailed. 

 

Every day is a freaking out day for Kyuhyun. Luckily for him, his friend from his childhood, Changmin still with him. Siwon and Donghae had been to German for further their study there, Yesung had been to city to pursue his dream to become a singer. Junsu had never too fancy to be at his side, Junsu always at Hyukjae. He only left alone with Changmin. 

 

Changmin was his source of jolly. Changmin brought him to club, Changmin bought him to pub, to moved on. Though Kyuhyun don't like to be there, but he did fancy the wine and alcohol the bar served.

 

After his weeks freaking out over Hyukjae no longer there, he finally able to get into himself back.

 

"It wasn't my waste. I was Hyukjae waste. He's the one wanted this." Kyuhyun always chanted this on his mind every morning he wake up.

 

After weeks finally getting over Hyukjae, Kyuhyun was shocked to find a sight on his house one night.

 

Hyukjae was inside.

 

"What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Kyuhyunnie...." Hyukjae called his name between tears. "I'm sorry."

 

Kyuhyun folded his arms to his chest, waiting for Hyukjae's explanation.

 

"I... I... didn't mean it. I still love you, Kyuhyun."

 

"Out." Kyuhyun roared. "If you think that I'll let you mess with myself again, keep dream on Hyukjae. Because I won't and I'm over of you."

 

"Kyuhyunnie... please..."

 

"Get out!" He said and pushed Hyukjae out. "I should change the security key." He cursed himself, regretting because he didn't do it before Hyukjae come back again.

 

"Kyuhyun..." Hyukjae called him from outside. 

 

"Kyuhyun..." He keep calling him.

 

"Kyuhyun..."

 

"Kyuhyun..."

 

"Kyubear, wake up!" Leeteuk shouted. Little Kyuhyun's body jolted up upon heard his mother's voice.

 

"Mummy?" Little Kyuhyun asked, confusedly. "Why I'm here?" 

 

"What?" Leeteuk questioned back. "You're sleeping and have nightmare I think."

 

"I'm not living with Hyukkie?" He question. "I'm not twenty two?" He said and looked at his body. "I'm still five." He jumped on his bed. "Mummy, I'm still five." He shouted happily and jumped on his Mummy.

 

"Yes, you're not living with your Hyukjae. You're not twenty two and you're still five. What the hassle?" Leeteuk asked, putting him down.

 

"Mummy... Hyukkie will cheated on me in the future." He shouted. "I need to tell him this." He said and marched to little Hyukjae's house.

 

Heechul laughs roared inside the house, and little Hyukjae frowning at him.

 

"Why would I cheat?" Little Hyukjae asked pouted. "Didn't we promise to marry each other?"

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded. "But my dream..."

 

"Kyuhyunnie... It just a dream. What did you listen to before you fall asleep?" Little Hyukjae asked. 

 

Little Kyuhyun thinking hard before he could answered. "Erm... I was singing to Cake, I'll survive."

 

"How many times?" Little Hyukjae interrogated.

 

"Erm.... a lot??.."

 

"That's why. You're too immersed on the song and accidently dreaming on it." Little Hyukjae pouted.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes, I won't cheat. Dont worry."

 



 

Enjoy everyone!