Iron

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

Little Kyuhyun watched Leeteuk with interest, hands acted as stand on his chin. Leeteuk looked in front of him when he could sense someone was watching him. He squinted his eyes, trying to wild guess what is on his son's mind. 

 

'Its look fun, Mummy.' Little Kyuhyun said, eyes not diverting from watching Leeteuk's soft hand ironed his daddy clothes. 'Can I try?' 

 

'Try what? Ironing?' Leeteuk asked, lifted the iron high on air for confirmation. Little Kyuhyun nodded and was all excited to try doing so. 'No, you can't.' Leeteuk said firmly, making the smaller pouted in annoyance. 

 

'But why?' Little Kyuhyun whined. 'I can do the same like you. Its look easy.' He whined more. 

 

'No, its not.' Leeteuk said. 'I dare to bet that you will overheat the iron and end up burning the clothes.' Leeteuk reasoned.

 

'I'm not.' Little Kyuhyun scoffed at his mommy's accusation. 'I'm careful enough to handle it. I know how to use scissors carefully. Ms. Song said I'm better with it than my other classmates. Of course I can do what you're doing easily.' 

 

'Apparently, I did not trust you enough to let you handle this. Now go out and play with your little boyfriend.' Leeteuk said, shooing away little Kyuhyun from the house. 

 

'Aren't you're my mummy?' Little Kyuhyun said. 'You suppose to encourage me, not banned me from doing so.' He whined but Leeteuk just dismissed him, even making 'shoo' sound to him. 

 

'Hyukkie!!' Little Kyuhyun shouted as soon as he reached his sweet boyfriend's house. 

 

'Shut up brat!' Heechul said, face covered with mask and there's cucumber on his eyes. Little Kyuhyun showed tongue to him, perfectly know that Heechul couldn't see him doing that. 'Hyukkie!!' Still shouting, he went to his sweet boyfriend's room. 

 

He opened the door, and was amazed at the sight of Hyukjae's ironing his school uniform. He watched in awe how his future wife was ironing his own uniform, imagined that Little Hyukjae would make a great wife for him in the future. 

 

'Kyuhyunnie... what are you doing standing there?' Little Hyukjae asked, feeling weird because little Kyuhyun was standing still holding the door knob, looking dreamily. 

 

'Hyukkiee.... you know how to iron clothes?' Little Kyuhyun asked, walking inside the room, sitting on little Hyukjae's bed. Little Kyuhyun took Eunhyuk, little Hyukjae's monkey flushie, smelling and nuzzling onto it.

 

Little Hyukjae smiled soflty and nodded. 'I have started doing it since Umma sick last time. And I like doing it.' He said.

 

'But Mummy didn't allowed me to do it.' Little Kyuhyun whined, making little Hyukjae chuckled.

 

'Auntie Leeteuk don't want you to hurt yourself. I burnt my hand two times when I started to learn doing this.' Little Hyukjae said and little Kyuhyun gasped, running towards the elder, taking his hand and examined it. 'Its all okay now, Kyuhyunnie. It just small burnt.' Little Hyukjae said. 'I just have little more to do, after that we could go out and play.' He said and little Kyuhyun nodded, taking nap on his sweet boyfriend's bed while waiting him to finish ironing his clothes.

 

Little Kyuhyun watched the iron on it board. There was Kangin's shirt sprawled on the iron board. 'What's hard of ironing after all.' He said and turned the iron on. He was enjoyed feeling the warm left by the iron on his daddy's shirt that he turn the heat to maximum heat. Little Kyuhyun gasped, quickly tossed his daddy's shirt inside the laundry basket, running to the main room, pretending to watch Pokemon.

 

'Good night, daddy.' He said and kissed Kangin's cheek. 'Good night, Mummy.' He bid to Leeteuk and kissed both Leeteuk's cheeks, a little bit extra from his usual. His Mommy just stared at him weirdly. Little Kyuhyun quickly jumped into his bed, hiding his face with the blanket. Kangin switched off his room lamp, following Leeteuk to their bedroom for sleep. 

 

Kangin was about to throw the shirt he was wearing inside the laundry basket, when he spotted something is wrong inside the basket. Kangin took the shirt that he remember not yet wearing because Leeteuk just washed it yesterday. 'This shouldn't suppose to be inside laundry basket. You already washed this yesterday.' He said and gave the shirt to Leeteuk. 

 

Leeteuk confusedly received the shirt, feeling weird because he did not put the shirt inside the laundry basket. He gasped when he feel a burnt mark on the shirt. He asked Kangin to switch back the light on, only to be shocked to found out that his husband's shirt was burnt. 

 

'Kyubear!!!!!' He shouted, calling angrily his son. 

 

'I already sleep, Mummy. Do the scolding tomorrow.' Both husband and wife could heard their's son answered to Leeteuk.

 

Kangin just laughed, shaking his head at his son antics. Atleast Kyuhyun saved my time getting rid of that shirt. I don't like it anyways. Kangin said inside, because the shirt was given by one of Leeteuk's sibling and Kangin hated the colour. But he didn't want to throw it away, afraid that Leeteuk would have different thought from him. 

 

'I just have to act cute tomorrow and Mummy will forgive me.' Little Kyuhyun said, thinking of ways to escape from being scold by Leeteuk tomorrow.

 



My iron was acting bad and actually 'ate' two of my clothes.. T____________T

Anyone miss this?