Monkey Plushie

Kid Kyuhyuk

 

*take deep breath* Here go nothing.

 



 

"Wah!! So many dolls here." Little Donghae said, eyeing everything with amusement. "Wonnie.. can I have that Nemo please?" Little Donghae asked to Little Siwon and pulled his hand to the said doll.

 

Little Hyukjae's eyes also shine bright, couldn't believe what he had saw. Little Kyuhyun, on the other hand, looking bored at that place. 

 

"Don't you find it amazing, Kyunnie?" Little Hyukjae asked.

 

Little Kyuhyun just shook his head, disagree. "They don't have pikachu here. So, no!" He said bitterly.

 

Little Hyukjae just pouted at his answer. But he didn't let little Kyuhyun destroyed his happiness today. He had practically begging to Hankyung to bring him to the doll expo, though his kind father was so reluctant to bring him here at first, after showing how much obedient and good son he is, Hankyung finally agreed. He had his friends and Little Kyuhyun to tagged along with him, because he did think that he will not being able to breath once they were inside the expo. And yes, its true, each dolls were freaking adorable and he couldn't stop buying them.

 

"Wah!! Hyuk, you bought so many!" Little Donghae exclaimed once they were ready to went back home. "And you brought nothing, Kyuhyun."

 

"They don't have Pikachu here!" Little Kyuhyun stomped his feet cutely and folded his arms to his chest. Little Hyukjae just grinned, satisfied because he had so many dolls with him now.

 

"Just wait here and I will bring car here." Hankyung said and walked to the car park. Little Hyukjae hugging the dolls so dearly as someone will snatch his dolls away. His eyes wandered to the surrounding, when suddenly his sight fall down to one cart.

 

Little Hyukjae saw it. And he know he wanted it.

 

The monkey plushie hanging on the cart. He so wanted it.

 

But he had no money with him anymore. And Hankyung won't bought it for him anymore.

 

But little Hyukjae really wanted it.

 

He legs unconciously walked by itself, not being aware of his friends and Little Kyuhyun. And he now was in front of the cart, looking at the monkey plushie with hands full of other dolls.

 

Suddenly, he felt that he didn't want the dolls on his hands anymore. All he wanted just the monkey plushie hanging on the cart.

 

His father horned startled him and he immediately ran to the car, taking glimpse once again at the monkey plushie.

 

He wanted it. He didn't want all this dolls if he couldn't have it.

 

He wanted the monkey plushie.

 

But he couldn't have it.

 

Little Hyukjae tears run down, feeling extremely sad because he couldn't have it.

 

"Hyukjae.. are you okay?" Little Siwon, the first to actually realized he had been crying asked. Little Hyukjae just shook his head and get inside the car.

 

"I need to go to toilet!" Little Kyuhyun suddenly screamed before he hopped in the car. "I need to go to toilet!" "I need to go to the toilet!" Little Kyuhyun screamed, running in circle.

 

"God! Just go Kyuhyun. We will wait for you here." Hankyung said and little Kyuhyun dashed to the toilet.

 

After 10 minutes, little Kyuhyun finally come back and Hankyung start the engine on and drove away. Little Hyukjae took a glimpse on the cart, but much to his sadness, the monkey plushie no longer hanging on the cart.

 

"What are you bringing inside your bag? Why it suddenly grow bigger?" Little Donghae asked suspiciously.

 

"Shut up!" Little Kyuhyun scolded.

 

"Don't tell me you take the tissue paper from the toilet with you? I'm going to tell Auntie Leeteuk if you did." Little Donghae accused.

 

"I don't and just shut up!" Little Kyuhyun scolded again.

 

"Bye bye, Hyuk, Kyu." Little Donghae waved.

 

"Thank you Uncle Hankyung to bring us there." Little Siwon said and pulled little Donghae's hand with him, ready to send him back home.

 

"Bye bye Kyuhyunnie..." Little Hyukjae said in sad tones.

 

"Urm... Hyukkie... before you get inside..." Little Kyuhyun said and place his bagpack on the road. Little Hyukjae titled his head, tried to sneak what is inside Little Kyuhyun's bagpack. "Erm.. I bought this for you." He said and let out the monkey plushie Little Hyukjae had been eyeing before. "You wanted this, right?" 

 

Little Hyukjae screamed in delight when he saw the monkey plushie on little Kyuhyun's hand. "Kyuhyunnie... how did you know?" He asked in excitement.

 

"I saw you keep looking at it. So I bought it. Plus they don't have pikachu there." Little Kyuhyun said, scratching his head.

 

"Kyuhyunnie... I love you." Little Hyukjae said and jumped to the smaller in happiness. He kissed little Kyuhyun on both his cheeks, then peck on his lips. 

 

"Well, its worth it though they don't have pikachu." Little Kyuhyun said sheepishly. 

 

 



 

Kina_Kirana, finally. Sorry if this didn't turn out to your liking. 

 

Enjoy everyone.