You're far away

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

Little Kyuhyun sat quiety at the corner of his classroom, not paying attention of what his teacher was teaching in front. He let out several sighes while watching the view outside.

 

Little Changmin eyed his best friend in worried. Little Kyuhyun had been in the same state for about two days. Two days since Little Hyukaje was out from town for a dance competition.

 

He scratched his head and mouthed 'Are you okay' to Little Kyuhyun when he took glance of little Changmin. Little Kyuhyun just let out sighes and continued staring back at the view outside. Little Changmin shrugged his shoulder, perfectly know there's nothing he could do to lift up little Kyuhyun's mood back. Unless he has magic and make Little Hyukjae appeared in front of the class right now. Sadly, little Changmin wasn't a wizard. 

 

And Little Kyuhyun had missed his little Hyukjae so much, that makes him fall to his deepest depression, not knowing where the hell and how far the place little Hyukjae was competing right now.

 

"Mummy..." Little Kyuhyun called his mother sadly. "Where is Hyukkie right now?"

 

"At Busan." Leeteuk answered simply.

 

"Is Busan far?" Little Kyuhyun asked again.

 

"Very very far. You need to take flight to get there." Leeteuk said, eyes not diverting from drama he is watching.

 

"Can I see it on the map?" Little Kyuhyun asked.

 

Leeteuk just nodded. "Its on your daddy's office room. Third shelves." Leeteuk said, not even offering a help to little Kyuhyun.

 

Little Kyuhyun groaned in annoyance. His mummy didn't seem care about the depression he was feeling at the moment. He netherlessly walked to Kangin's office room, looking for the map.

 

Once he found the map, he brought it to his own bedroom. He spread out the map on his bed, studying it.

 

"We are here. And Busan is here." He said and marked the places with red marker. He then took a ruler and measure the distance.

 

"Its not that far. It just 15 cm. Mummy lied to me." He said scoffing, calculating the 15 cm from his house. "I can go there walking." He said and went to his wardbrobe.

 

Little Kyuhyun took out his backpack, stuffing two pairs of his clothes, his pencil case and his psp. "I am ready to meet Hyukkie." He said to himself after zipping his back pack. "Hyukkie.. wait for me." He beamed and went downstairs.

 

"Where are you going?" Leeteuk asked once he spotted his soon putting his back pack on the couch, walking to the kitchen to take a bottle of his orange juice.

 

"I'm going to Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun replied.

 

"Are you crazy?" Leeteuk scolded. "Didn't I told you Busan was far?"

 

"Its not that far." Little Kyuhyun scoffed. "I calculated already. Its just 15 cm. You're lying."

 

Leeteuk stiffed a laugh. "Did you know that the distance between this couch and the kitchen is more than 15 cm?" Leeteuk asked. "The map was a minimized version, Kyubear. Did you multiple the 15 cm with the scale the map have?"

 

"What scale?" Little Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Go and take the map. I'll teach you how to calculate the distance." Leeteuk said and little Kyuhyun reluctantly went to his room and take out the map he had been left there before. "Get a calculator from your daddy's office too." Leeteuk shouted making little Kyuhyun groaned for the extra work he had to do. 

 

"I see you have marked where Busan is." Leeteuk nodded approvingly.

 

"Of course I had to. If not how am I going to measure the distance?" Little Kyuhyun scolded.

 

"See this?" Leeteuk said and pointed out the legend on the map. "This is the scale you have to used when you're measuring the distance on the map." Leeteuk explained and little Kyuhyun nodded.

 

"1 cm is equal to 100 km." Leeteuk said. "You said the distance is 15 cm right?" Leeteuk asked and little Kyuhyun nodded. "So, that mean you have to multiply 15 cm with 100 km." Leeteuk said and started punch in the number on the calculator. "Here the correct distance. 1500 km." Leeteuk said and showed the calculator to his son.

 

Little Kyuhyun pouted. "And how far is 1500 km?" Little Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Very far." Leeteuk said. "Its like going from house to your school 30 times." Leeteuk nodded.

 

Little Kyuhyun frowned. "That's far."

 

"It is far, Kyubear. That's why I asked you to stay and wait for Hyukkie come back. He might be worried if you go there walking. You don't want to worried him when he's having his competition, didn't you?" Leeteuk asked, caressing his son's hair lovingly.

 

Little Kyuhyun reluctantly shook his head. "What should I do, Mummy? I miss Hyukkie so much." Little Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Why didn't you just called him? Like you use to do?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"I did. But Hyukkie was too tired and slept on me." Little Kyuhyun pouted.

 

"This two days is bit hectic for him. Try to be understandable, okay?" Leeteuk said and little Kyuhyun nodded.

 

"I know, that why I wanted to go there and support him." Little Kyuhyun sighed. "But Busan is too far." He whined.

 

"Try to call him today. Who know he might not be busy like before." Leeteuk suggested and little Kyuhyun nodded. "Now, you do your homework. Mummy is going to cook. Your daddy is coming home any seconds. Put back your clothes in your wardrobe and have shower before dinner, okay?" Leeteuk said.

 

"Yes, mummy." Little Kyuhyun said, taking his back pack back to his room. He then do his homework while waiting for dinner.

 

"Hyukjae hasn't call you yet?" Kangin asked to his son. Little Kyuhyun nodded at his daddy's question. "Hankyung told me he was busy with practices." Kangin assured. "He will call you when he's not busy." 

 

"I know. Mummy said the same." Little Kyuhyun said, playing with his food. Kangin just shrugged.

 

"Kyubear, phone call for you." Leeteuk called his son. "Its Hyukkie."

 

Little Kyuhyun beamed and ran to his mother, taking the phone from him. "Hyukkie!!!!" He beamed. "I miss you."

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded at the phone. "Okay, I'll call you in five minutes." He quickly dashed in his seat back, eating all the food inside his plate.

 

"I'm finished, Mummy." He said and rushed to his bedroom, dialling little Hyukjae's phone. Both his parents could heard his giggling, and squealling, and screaming happily through his conversation with little Hyukjae. 

 

"He miss his Hyukjae so much." Leeteuk said. "He don't even realized he had eaten vegetables." Leeteuk chuckled.

 

"He's just a boy in love, honey. In love." Kangin said, smiling and continued eating.

 



 

Enjoy everyone~