Sleepy Kyuhyunnie is a Confused Kyuhyunnie

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Alright boys. We're going to see the fireworks late night. Make sure to get full sleep so that you won't feel sleepy while waiting later." Leeteuk said, handing the mineral bottles to both little Hyukjae and little Kyuhyun. 

 

"But Mummy, I'm not sleepy yet." Little Kyuhyun whines.

 

"Try to get some sleep. If you miss this fireworks, you'll regret it for your whole life." Kangin said. "And this year you got to watched it with your Hyukkie." He added.

 

Little Hyukjae nodded, agreeing with little Kyuhyun's daddy. "Kyuhyunnie... let's sleep together." Little Hyukjae suggested.

 

"Don't do anything rated." Kangin said, laughing, making little Hyukjae blushed and Leeteuk smacked his head.

 

Little Kyuhyun looked suspiciously at his sweet boyfriend, hesitating.

 

"Why Kyuhyunnie?" Little Hyukjae asked when he caught little Kyuhyun keep watching him in suspicious.

 

"You won't hit me when I'm sleeping, right Hyukkie?" He asked, earning a 'what?' from little Hyukjae. "Daddy said to not do anything rated. You're not going to hit me in my sleep, right?" He asked once again, distancing himself.

 

"No, I won't. Your daddy said about something else." Little Hyukjae said while blushing. "Let just get some sleep." He said and pulled the younger with him, went inside their room in the pent house little Kyuhyun's parent rented for them to watch the fireworks.

 

Ten minutes after lying down on the bed, talking to each other about their excited feeling watching the fireworks today, little Hyukjae fallen to deep sleep. Bored because he still wake up, little Kyuhyun went to his bag and took out his psp, playing with it.

 

"Hyukkie.... wake up." Leeteuk waking up little Hyukjae slowly. Little Hyukjae wake up instantly when he felt Leeteuk freezing hand touching his cheek. 

 

"Auntie?" Little Hyukjae said, rubbing his eyes to get better view.

 

"The fireworks is just about ten minutes more." Leeteuk said, walking to little Kyuhyun side again. "Kyubear, wake up." Leeteuk shook his son's body, struggling to waking up him.

 

"Go away..." Little Kyuhyun mumbles, snuggling more to his pillow. Little Hyukjae chuckled at little Kyuhyun cute mumbling.

 

"Kangin, you carry him." Leeteuk said to his husband once the latter stepped inside the room. "I'll take care of Hyukkie." He said and Kangin lifted little Kyuhyun from the bed. Little Kyuhyun quickly climbed to his daddy, still asleep on his daddy's body.

 

"Hoi Kyuhyun.. wake up." Kangin said, trying to waking up his sleep dead log son. "You're going to miss this." Little Kyuhyun eyes finally slowly opened, meeting his daddy as the first thing he saw. Little Kyuhyun sleeply looked around and when he found a bench near their place, he climbed down from his daddy and marched to the bench. He quickly laid down the bench, ignoring a couples of people who also at the bench. Kangin just watched in amused of his son sleepy attitude.

 

"Where's Kyubear?" Leeteuk asked, seeing his Kyubear wasn't there with his husband anymore. He left two of them to buy snacks with little Hyukjae. Kangin pointed to the bench, using his mouth, hands searching to look what Leeteuk had brought for them.

 

"Auntie, I'm going to stay with Kyuhyunnie. He must be really sleepy right now." Little Hyukjae said. Leeteuk nodded allowed and little Hyukjae ran towards the bench little Kyuhyun was sleeping at, politely asking for the other to gave him some space. Little Hyukjae chuckled when he heard little Kyuhyun mumbles in his sleep when someone accidentally brushed against him.

 

"Boy, you might want to wake up your brother there." One of the visitor who sat along with little Hyukjae and little Kyuhyun said to him. "The fireworks is about to start."

 

Little Hyukjae nodded and smiled at him. "Thank you. But he's not my brother. He's my boyfriend." He said, earning an 'ohh' from people on the same bench. "Kyuhyunnie... Kyuhyunnie... wake up." He waking up his cute boyfriend softly. "Kyuhyunnie... the fireworks is about to start. Wake up now." Little Hyukjae whispered at the smaller's ear.

 

Little Kyuhyun wake up instantly when the big bang of fireworks startled him. He rubbed his sleepy eyes, finding little Hyukjae next to him, admiring the fireworks done.

 

"Happy Halloween, Daddy." He said sleepily to the person next to him. The man next to him just laughed. "Its new year, boy." He said and little Kyuhyun turned his sleepy eyes to the couples next to the man. "Merry christmas, Hae, Siwon." He wishes to them, earning laughs from the couples too. "Christmas has long time ended, sweety." The girl said. 

 

Little Kyuhyun just ignored them and greeted the other with different wishes, with none of them being a new year wishes. He finally turned his sleepy attention to his sweet boyfriend.

 

"Happy new year, Hyukkie...." He said sleepily.

 

Little Hyukjae just smiled and side hugged the other, making little Kyuhyun sleep at his side. "Glad you wish me the correct one. Happy New Year, my Kyuhyunnie. Now sleep." Little Hyukjae said and little Kyuhyun closed his eyes once again. But before he drifted to sleep, he spoke something to Little Hyukjae, successfully making the older smiles widely. 

 

"You're more beautiful than the fireworks. I'm glad I spent New Year with you."

 

"How can I miss the fireworks???" Little Kyuhyun asked, throwing tanthrum to his Mummy. "Mummy, you should wake me up!" Kangin and Little Hyukjae just spreading jam on their bread while listening to the bickering between the mother and the son. "You're very mean. Mummy!" Little Kyuhyun said. 

 

"Me being mean? It was you who fall asleep because you're playing your games. Serve you right to miss the fireworks." Leeteuk said, smiling in thriumph when little Kyuhyun pouted his lips.

 

"Oh, its the halloween boy." One of the strangers said, spotting little Kyuhyun with his family and little Hyukjae checking out from the pent house.

 

"Isn't that christmas boy?" Another man said, teasing little Kyuhyun.

 

"What is wrong with them? Did I know them?" Little Kyuhyun asked.

 

"You wishes them last night." Little Hyukjae answered, smiling.

 

"I did?"

 

"Happy Halloween, merry Christmas, Happy Valentine and more." Little Hyukjae said. "But you wished me the correct wish. Happy New Year." Little Hyukjae said, making little Kyuhyun proud.

 

"I'm always right when it comes to you." Little Kyuhyun said proudly, but seconds later scoffed to everyone who had wishes him something instead of Happy New Year.

 

"Its 'Happy New Year'. Don't you know?" He said, rolling his eyes, making everyone there laugh.

 



 

This one supposedly to be update before Ugrade Relationship for New Year. But anyhow,

 

Enjoy everyone!!