Kitten

Kid Kyuhyuk


 

Zupp…

 

‘Huh?’ Kangin dazed, startled with the sudden flash just flashed in front of him. ‘What was that?’ and like a cue, he heard his son bedroom door was open, and then shut again. ‘Kyuhyun? Is that you?’ He asked from downstairs, head peeking upstairs.

 

His son let out his head a little at the slightly open door. ‘Yes?’ Little Kyuhyun said.

 

‘Are you the one who running in front of me just now?’ Kangin asked.

 

‘Erm… maybe?’ Little Kyuhyun answered unsure.

 

‘You’re quite fast. What did you hide in your room?’ Kangin asked; eyes narrowed in suspicious.

 

‘Erm… nothing.’ Little Kyuhyun said in panic. ‘I just got this new game I borrowed from Changmin, and I want to play it quick.’ He said and waving the game on his hand.

 

Kangin nodded, ready to left his son alone. ‘Aren’t you supposed to be at office, daddy?’ His son question makes him turned to his back again.

 

Kangin saw how Little Kyuhyun forehead was creased looking at him. ‘What kind of boss are you? Coming to office whenever you wanted?’

 

Kangin scoffed at his noisy son. ‘Shut up. It’s my company.’ Was all Kangin said before leaving his own son that was still blabbering about his daddy’s attitude.

 

Little Kyuhyun still on nagging to himself, making promises to himself that he would never be the same kind boss like his daddy. ‘I would be the responsible boss, right, Kitty?’ Little Kyuhyun asked to the small creature on his bed, curling itself to a ball because little Kyuhyun’s room was too cold for it to handle. ‘Aww… what a cute kitty are you?’ little Kyuhyun cooed, poking the little kitten with his finger.

 

‘Meow…’ The black with white paws kitten meowing lowly, because it was still a baby.

 

‘Are you hungry? I will provide you milk. Wait for me, okay?’ Little Kyuhyun said and rushed down to the kitchen, wanted to make some milk for the little kitten.

 

‘What are you doing?’ Leeteuk asked as soon as he saw his trouble maker soon climbed on the chair, trying to take down the milk he saved on top of the cabinet.

 

Little Kyuhyun startled a bit, fluttering when he was answering to his mommy. ‘I… I want to drink milk.’

 

Leeteuk raise one eyebrow to his son. ‘You stop drinking milk when you’re three.’ Leeteuk stated.

 

‘I just feel want to drink it.’ Little Kyuhyun said, ignoring his mommy judging stare. He reached the milk powder, open it using a spoon he found. Little Kyuhyun gasped when he found nothing inside the tin. ‘Nothing?’ He asked looking at his mommy. ‘There’s no milk?’

 

Leeteuk shook his head and walked towards the fridge. ‘We didn’t have powdered milk ever since you complaining about the taste.’ Leeteuk took out UHT Milk from the fridge, pouring good amount inside Little Kyuhyun’s cup.

 

‘What’s the noise?’ Kangin asked, step inside the kitchen because he heard the commotion between his wife and their son.

 

‘Nothing. Nothing.’ Little Kyuhyun shooed his daddy shut, taking the cup from Leeteuk and another clean small plate from the washing dish. He quickly walked pass Kangin, hoping to get inside his room without his parents interrogated him more.

 

‘Aachumm!!’ Kangin sneezed loudly as soon as Little Kyuhyun walked passed him. Little Kyuhyun stopped because he was shocked.

 

‘Eww daddy… Sneeze quietly.’ Little Kyuhyun said in disgust.

 

‘I don’t… achumm.. achum…’ Seems like Kangin sneezed didn’t stop and become worse whenever little Kyuhyun was around him.

 

‘Gosh, honey… what’s wrong?’Leeteuk asked worriedly, taking a clean towel and wet it. Little Kyuhyun’s forehead creased whenever his daddy sneezed. Leeteuk came to him with the wet towel, giving it to Kangin.

 

Kangin muttered thanks before wrapping it to his mouth and nose. ‘What’s wrong with you, daddy?’ Little Kyuhyun asked weirdly. It was the first time he saw his daddy sneezed that badly. Little Kyuhyun came closer to him, only making Kangin sneezed more. ‘Mommy, what’s wrong with daddy?’ Little Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

 

‘Did you play with something that has fur at school, Kyubear?’ Leeteuk asked to his son. Little Kyuhyun shook his head, making Leeteuk sighed. ‘Your daddy will become like this whenever he was close to something furry.’ Leeteuk said and Little Kyuhyun gulped his saliva.

 

‘Well…Mommy… you take care of daddy, okay? I will stay at my room. Bye.’ Little Kyuhyun said and quickly ran to his bedroom, leaving his mommy and daddy alone. He quickly shut his door, not wanting his parents come inside. ‘Hey there, kitty. Here’s your milk.’ He said and poured the milk to the small plate. He shoved the plate in front of the kitten, waiting it to drink the milk.

 

‘Why you not drinking it?’ Little Kyuhyun asked when the kitten go away from the milk. ‘It not tasty?’ He wondered. ‘Hey kitty kitty… come on, drink it. You’re hungry.’ Little Kyuhyun persuaded, but was being ignored by that little kitten.

 

‘No wonder your daddy was sneezing badly.’ Leeteuk said from his behind, making him startled.

 

‘Mommy!’ Little Kyuhyun whines, rubbing his chest because he was shock. He didn’t heard his mommy coming inside.

 

‘I’m sorry, Kyuhyunnie…’ He heard his sweet boyfriend’s voice coming from behind Leeteuk. ‘I told auntie Teukie that you took the kitten from the alley.’ Little Hyukjae said, feeling guilty.

 

 Leeteuk crossed his arms, waiting for his son explanation. ‘But it was abandoned, mommy. His mommy doesn’t like him because he was different.’ Little Kyuhyun said, defending himself. ‘The other get to drink milk, but he was left alone.’

 

Leeteuk softened at his son explanation. ‘Kyubear, why do you think his mommy hates him?’ Leeteuk asked, scratching the kitten head.

 

‘Because the other was ginger, and he was the only one black. And when they want to drink milk, his siblings pushed him away. He can’t get his milk, mommy.’ Little Kyuhyun said, remembering back the scene he watched with his sweet boyfriend.

 

‘But Kyuhyunnie… his mommy is looking for him.’ Little Hyukjae said, persuading the younger to return back the kitten.

 

‘But…’ Little Kyuhyun pouted.

 

‘Kyubear…’ Leeteuk called softly. ‘There’s no way his mother hated him. Maybe she just let his other children to drink first, then after they done, she can concentrate on her little baby later.’ Leeteuk said, trying to convince his son. ‘And you can’t give this milk to him; it’s not suitable for his digestion. He might end up sick and died if you still insist.’ Leeteuk said and Little Kyuhyun shook his head. ‘Why don’t you and Hyukkie return back this kitten to his mommy?’ Leeteuk asked and little Kyuhyun nodded weakly. ‘You can buy his mother food, so that she can feed his children later.’ Leeteuk said.

 

‘Can I?’ Little Kyuhyun asked and Leeteuk nodded. ‘Give me money then, mommy.’

 

‘Go and ask your daddy.’ Leeteuk said and little Kyuhyun ran with the little kitten on his embrace.

 

‘Daddy, give me money so I can buy his mommy food.’ Little Kyuhyun asked and showed the kitten to Kangin’s face. As soon as the kitten was in front of his face, Kangin started to sneezed again. ‘Ooppss…’ Little Kyuhyun giggled and took the money Kangin give for him.

 

‘Go away with that thing.’ Kangin said, towel wrapped to his mouth and nose once again. ‘Don’t bring home pets anymore, Kyuhyun.’ Kangin said when his son was already running away out from house with his sweet boyfriend and the kitten. The two kids and the kitten ran to the convenient store to buy food for the kitten’s mommy before they return back the kitten.

 

‘Did you return back the kitten?’ Leeteuk asked while they were having dinner. Little Kyuhyun nodded weakly, eating his meals in silent.

 

Kangin was feeling guilty when he saw the sad look from his son. ‘Sorry son. I couldn’t stand fur, that’s why we can’t have pet around.’ Kangin said, playing with his son’s hair.

 

‘It’s okay daddy. Hyukkie had explained to me about your allergic.’ Little Kyuhyun said.

 

‘Did Hyukkie promise you something then?’ Leeteuk asked suddenly.

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded eagerly. ‘Uh huh. He told his going to sleep over tonight.’ Little Kyuhyun said excitedly and beamed in excitement when his sweet lover rang the bell. ‘I’ll get it.’ He said and ran to the door, taking his sweet lover’s hand to his bedroom.

 

Little Hyukjae put a finger on his lips, while smiling at Leeteuk. Leeteuk winked back to him as answer, and the clueless little Kyuhyun was keep pulling little Hyukjae was excited to spend the night playing games and staying up late with his sweet lover.

 

‘What was that?’ Kangin asked as soon as both kids disappeared inside Little Kyuhyun’s room.

 

‘Oh nothing. Hyukjae just felt that Kyuhyun would abandon him when he have that kitten, that’s why he told me about it and asking me to makes Kyubear return back the kitten.’ Leeteuk said casually.

 

‘And why did I feel that my allergic had nothing to do with your concern?’ Kangin asked. ‘Is Hyukjae and Kyuhyun’s relationship the only one you care?’

 

Leeteuk rolled his eyes at his husband. ‘Stop being a baby.’ He said and Kangin sigh.

 

‘I thought I was important.’ He mumbled while Leeteuk continued eating his dinner.    

 



Enjoy everyone~